• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fox News releases tape of Trump's "relationship" with Kim un. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I never did claim that was me and I never used it here in PJ. I only posted it in BB to make MP64, Big Bru and others jealous. Damn...they went on for a week with their insults. It was planned...and it worked.
made you look like a damn fool when it was learned it was from a damn salon mag...........it backfired on you a ton...........

You've never planned any damn thing that worked.........

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Really? I don't recall anyone flipping the bird. I thought it was some phony photo you used of yourself. Flipping the bird? OK, whatever you say. I really don't remember or care. Obviously, it's very traumatizing to you, because I do remember moderator intervention. It appears you were quite upset and complained about it.

But you seem to have slipped up by saying multiple people used it. I thought only this StanH person had the picture in question. Furthermore, how do you know which poster used it first? So how is it someone is able to "ABUSE" with some silly picture? That makes no sense to me. Was it a photo of you? Are you ugly? What's the deal? You're obviously very upset about this. Maybe I can help.
StanH used it first. After he and Drive By morphed into you...you used it...stored the same way under the same name. OOPS!!!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
"ugly ass"............yep, home alone again............I wouldn't stay home with someone as you either..........hope the knives drawers are locked again and I know there's no GUNs in the house............yes, me and Carol look just alike......glad you're so jealous..........there's a lot of things you've seen from being locked in your room like those kids in California..........

At least we don't have to use a picture from a Salon Mag to make members think we're RED HEADED HOT.........we're not ashamed of how we look as YOU are..........I still think your pony looks better than you and has a better body!
Wasn't me or my horse. But the picture I posted was a younger gal who has a great body and a beautiful horse. You and your post menopausal gal pals kept saying she was "plump" or some shit. She probably doesn't weigh over 115 lb. They only said it because you all were stupid enough to think it was me. Then I see their pictures and see why they are so upset.

redtide

Mayor
He quite clearly and audibly says "I'd" probably have a good relationship.......

So in addition to lying you're hard of hearing too?

Not surprising.....
see You do not understand, you cannot judge the president on what you hear with your own ears (especially speeches in their entirety), they must be heard through a libber filter (preferred a hate wing media outlet like CNN) to actually know what he is saying. DUH!

redtide

Mayor
made you look like a damn fool when it was learned it was from a damn salon mag...........it backfired on you a ton...........

You've never planned any damn thing that worked.........
SHe should have presented the CNN filtered version rather than the unedited one. Ooops her bad.

D

Deleted member 21794

StanH used it first. After he and Drive By morphed into you...you used it...stored the same way under the same name. OOPS!!!
Interesting. So people should rename files when they get them? And what do you mean by "stored the same way"? You're really not making much sense. OOPS!!!

D

Deleted member 21794

Funny part............now you look like teen with braces

Why would someone make fun of a teen w/braces or mental issues, especially nina?
I'm guessing she had braces and was hideous when she was a teenager. Probably still is if she has to use fake photos of herself.

D

Deleted member 21794

Wasn't me or my horse. But the picture I posted was a younger gal who has a great body and a beautiful horse. You and your post menopausal gal pals kept saying she was "plump" or some shit. She probably doesn't weigh over 115 lb. They only said it because you all were stupid enough to think it was me. Then I see their pictures and see why they are so upset.
So you post pictures of your friends but use fake photos to represent yourself? That seems kinda creepy.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Interesting. So people should rename files when they get them? And what do you mean by "stored the same way"? You're really not making much sense. OOPS!!!
That's for me to know. If you aren't smart enough to know that, you shouldn't be posting under other names and repeating the same shit. Run along now. You give me a headache.

D

Deleted member 21794

That's for me to know. If you aren't smart enough to know that, you shouldn't be posting under other names and repeating the same shit. Run along now. You give me a headache.
Translation: Crap. You got me. "Stored the same way" doesn't mean squat. I just make it up as I go. Now leave me alone before I screw something else up and REALLY make an ass of myself.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

ROTFLMFAO

You have posted 1000's of times you NEVER posted a picture and now say it was a picture of someone else.............BUSTED

Oh I sure people so like you posting pictures of who you say isn't you and you never posted................:)

Again.........Carol posted a picture of me and her (REAL PICTURE) and only someone lower than whale shit would make fun of it.......we aren't ashamed of how we look...........as you are.

Well, you did get a few lib guys fall for it and email you...........:)........so did a good looking republican woman...........hook/line/sinker

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I'm guessing she had braces and was hideous when she was a teenager. Probably still is if she has to use fake photos of herself.
Nope...never had braces. I don't have to prove anything about myself. You evidently do...changing your status every so often doesn't make you any better looking or smarter. Give it up. The only thing you don't change is your rhetoric and your fake machoism.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
appears you awake with a headache and have migraines all day...........and home alone!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
ROTFLMFAO

You have posted 1000's of times you NEVER posted a picture and now say it was a picture of someone else.............BUSTED

Oh I sure people so like you posting pictures of who you say isn't you and you never posted................:)

Again.........Carol posted a picture of me and her (REAL PICTURE) and only someone lower than whale shit would make fun of it.......we aren't ashamed of how we look...........as you are.

Well, you did get a few lib guys fall for it and email you...........:)........so did a good looking republican woman...........hook/line/sinker
I know I posted a picture of a friend on her horse. I never said I didn't. I just said it was not ME. I had permission to post it. She had posted it herself on another forum.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
appears you awake with a headache and have migraines all day...........and home alone!
Home alone? NOT... No doubt you are. No "girl friend" would put up with your neglect and rotten breath.

redtide

Mayor
Awe Dawg, give her a break. It must be totally frustrating and exhausting to hole on to that much hate especially when all of the actual evidence (sorry CNN hate type media) points to the US being well on its way to MAGA. Heck employers are even giving bonuses no due to the tax cuts.
Can you imagine how hard it must be for her to hold on to that misguided emotional attachment despite all actual good?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Rumor is she was so damn ugly as a baby they had to tie a bone to her just to get the puppy to play with her...................

D

Deleted member 21794

Rumor is she was so damn ugly as a baby they had to tie a bone to her just to get the puppy to play with her...................
I heard that picture of her friend with the horse... it wasn't a horse, it was Nina.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I know I posted a picture of a friend on her horse. I never said I didn't. I just said it was not ME. I had permission to post it. She had posted it herself on another forum.
So you got permission to use a friends picture on a different forum and make like it was you...........a picture you posted 1000's of times you never posted................

K