• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fox News releases tape of Trump's "relationship" with Kim un. :)

D

Deleted member 21794

Nope...never had braces. I don't have to prove anything about myself. You evidently do...changing your status every so often doesn't make you any better looking or smarter. Give it up. The only thing you don't change is your rhetoric and your fake machoism.
Good idea... scale it back and go with vague rants. When you get near specifics like "stored the same way", it's too easy to box you in.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Home alone? NOT... No doubt you are. No "girl friend" would put up with your neglect and rotten breath.
She's lovely and setting on the couch...............not working a double shift so she has to come home while I'm still up ranting and raving on a fray...............

On COP's the other night one cop said..........'wish I'd never pulled that yellow VW over, life has been pure hell since'.............it was on LIVE PD in Omaha ...................:)

After in ditch with nina, i feel so nasty, going to shower...........wash her nasty away.......later

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Nope...never had braces. I don't have to prove anything about myself. You evidently do...changing your status every so often doesn't make you any better looking or smarter. Give it up. The only thing you don't change is your rhetoric and your fake machoism.
It's too bad you never had braces. Your teeth look like they could have used them.

see You do not understand, you cannot judge the president on what you hear with your own ears (especially speeches in their entirety), they must be heard through a libber filter (preferred a hate wing media outlet like CNN) to actually know what he is saying. DUH!
Oh my lyin' ears!