• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FoxNews cut off senate trial coverage

excalibur

Mayor
Schiff offered nothing new yesterday. We have heard his rantings time and time again. The Senators were having a difficult time remaining awake during his tirade. :D

Schiff and the Democrats claim the case is watertight, but we need witnesses. And the lefties fall for it.

Spamature

President
Fox is covering the trial today. I figured they'd get a lot of heat for skipping the hearing yesterday....and do the right thing today.
They will be full on coverage for the defense argument. And then likely have his defense team on air after their presentations to keep their viewer conned.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Fox is covering the trial today. I figured they'd get a lot of heat for skipping the hearing yesterday....and do the right thing today.
Thursday evening update...

I surfed to Fox Noise to see if they were airing the trial tonight, since they call themselves a news network.

Nope. Tucker Carlson was on, running a segment called “Schiff falsehoods.”

GOP-TV

TBLee

Governor

I surfed to Fox Noise to see if they were airing the trial tonight, since they call themselves a news network.

GOP-TV
Why would they, it is just a repeat of what Fox televised earlier today. No one is tuning in after hearing it over and over and over and over again.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Why would they, it is just a repeat of what Fox televised earlier today. No one is tuning in after hearing it over and over and over and over again.
Nonsense. It’s live.

If you were not brainwashed I would not have to tell you how bizarre it is for a supposed news network not to carry the impeachment hearings. Making matters worse they run idiocy like the “Schiff falsehoods” segment instead.

They have to keep you people brainwashed.

TBLee

Governor
Nonsense. It’s live.

If you were not brainwashed I would not have to tell you how bizarre it is for a supposed news network not to carry the impeachment hearings. Making matters worse they run idiocy like the “Schiff falsehoods” segment instead.

They have to keep you people brainwashed.
You seem a bit upset that Schiff's shitshow has been called out. LOL Great news.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

GOP-TV
I realized that FoxNews was doing sham coverage. The viewers should ask why....if Trump is so innocent, why are they hiding the truth from them?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
They will be full on coverage for the defense argument. And then likely have his defense team on air after their presentations to keep their viewer conned.
So far the defense team hasn't looked too good. FoxNews may as well leave open cutting coverage when Trump's not-the-best lawyers stink.