• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

France's state of emergency has lasted 2 1/2 months

I was talking to a lady who was after my continued support opposing TTIP yesterday , I said that if we vote leave then we can avoid TTIP. She said that that was a common misconception, the Gov. has been one of the main driving forces for TTIP within the EU , even if we leave the EU we will still be bound by the terms and conditions of that Partnership.
No I havnt decided which way to vote , and I have two more months to decide :D:p
Well I can't be bothered with your doubts any more! It is beyond me why any British citizen wants to be ruled by a foreign force without ever actually having lost a battle let alone a war --- And from Belgium of all countries! I really can't be bothered, you have all been so thoroughly brainwashed it is sickening. All so willingly welcoming with open arms the New Dark Age ---------------- we don't even have to fight 'em off for Gods sake - all we need do is vote! If the whole thing is not totally rigged that is. I really can no longer be bothered - You want s to become a Zone rather than a country - don't come crying to me when your address no longer has UK or England on it but Zone 7 of the EU.

Last edited:
I will find out her arguments when she phones back
Everyone is calling for Democracy all over the bloody world. We do NOT live in a Democracy!- If we did we would have more control over our Gov. If we did regain Home Rule we could hold our Gov to account ---- how can we have any chance with an EU bloody Commissioner? We have zilch chance to control Ceasar from here ---- I'm done with your doubts! To vote for the EU is traitorous - do as you will ---- we are become a Nation of brainwashed, none freethinking wishy washy t'wats!

Well I can't be bothered with your doubts any more! It is beyond me why any British citizen wants to be ruled by a foreign force without ever actually having lost a battle let alone a war --- And from Belgium of all countries! I really can't be bothered, you have all been so thoroughly brainwashed it is sickening. All so willingly welcoming with open arms the New Dark Age ---------------- we don't even have to fight 'em off for Gods sake - all we need do is vote! If the whole thing is not totally rigged that is. I really can no longer be bothered - You want s to become a Zone rather than a country - don't come crying to me when your address no longer has UK or England on it but Zone 7 of the EU.

The Labour Party is concerned with , amongst other things, the preservation of the employees rights , maternity leave, sick leave, holiday entitlements and so forth that are guaranteed by the EU law . These are not a great in the UK because the John Major Gov . opted out of many of these rights .
Some UK employers ( mainly US owned companies that have other subsidiaries in the EU ) choose to give those rights exempted under UK opt out anyway. This does not mean that they will continue to do so, or that they would keep their presence in a UK outside the EU.
It may be that leaving the EU would usher in the new Dark Age of which you write.

Everyone is calling for Democracy all over the bloody world. We do NOT live in a Democracy!- If we did we would have more control over our Gov. If we did regain Home Rule we could hold our Gov to account ---- how can we have any chance with an EU bloody Commissioner? We have zilch chance to control Ceasar from here ---- I'm done with your doubts! To vote for the EU is traitorous - do as you will ---- we are become a Nation of brainwashed, none freethinking wishy washy t'wats!
Oddly enough I found myself talking to a neighbour just now about the Referendum. I explained the pros and the cons , rejected those that were spurious from my perspective , and came down with the view that maybe , the Leave route is best .
Our Gov is of course planning to rig the constituencies so they will always get re-elected even with only 25% of the vote like last time. To say we can hold them to account when they rig elections is fantasy.

That said , if we do leave the EU there will be a lot of work for lawyers :)
Since the CPS are working on zero hour contracts they will need it.

Actually all that will be needed is to knock out the first Treaty within which someone gave up our Sovereignty without our permission. Parliament voted it in and Parliament can vote it out --- still at the moment Parliament retains that power. Not for much longer though unless we vote OUT.

Ridding ourselves of the un-elected bods will take some time ---

The Labour Party is concerned with , amongst other things, the preservation of the employees rights , maternity leave, sick leave, holiday entitlements and so forth that are guaranteed by the EU law . These are not a great in the UK because the John Major Gov . opted out of many of these rights .
Some UK employers ( mainly US owned companies that have other subsidiaries in the EU ) choose to give those rights exempted under UK opt out anyway. This does not mean that they will continue to do so, or that they would keep their presence in a UK outside the EU.
It may be that leaving the EU would usher in the new Dark Age of which you write.
Bollocks - Jesus who do you think we are without the un-elected dicatorship of the Soviet European Union? This is why I am pissed off with talking to you about it --- you seem to think we are barbarians when most of the modern 'Human Rights' came from us in the first place ---------- next you will be agreeing with the 'turn coats' that we need a new constitution! When we have the best constitution in the World.

Bollocks - Jesus who do you think we are without the un-elected dicatorship of the Soviet European Union? This is why I am pissed off with talking to you about it --- you seem to think we are barbarians when most of the modern 'Human Rights' came from us in the first place ---------- next you will be agreeing with the 'turn coats' that we need a new constitution! When we have the best constitution in the World.
Agreed , Human Rights law is based on English Law.
Not bollocks though.
Looking art the lot that are running the country at the mobment , keeping those rights is part of the In Out debate.
I am leaning ( strongly) towards out at the moment .

Since the CPS are working on zero hour contracts they will need it.

Actually all that will be needed is to knock out the first Treaty within which someone gave up our Sovereignty without our permission. Parliament voted it in and Parliament can vote it out --- still at the moment Parliament retains that power. Not for much longer though unless we vote OUT.

Ridding ourselves of the un-elected bods will take some time ---
funnily enough I was chatting to someone else just now , zero hours and forcing the unemployed to register as self employed leaves one wondering if the EU can stop a right wing regime from doing as it pleases .

Agreed , Human Rights law is based on English Law.
Not bollocks though.
Looking art the lot that are running the country at the mobment , keeping those rights is part of the In Out debate.
I am leaning ( strongly) towards out at the moment .
They are not running the country - Brussels is.

Have you watched the video above? If not watch it, it isn't very long. The last speaker says it all!!!!!

They are not running the country - Brussels is.

Have you watched the video above? If not watch it, it isn't very long. The last speaker says it all!!!!!
I am afraid that I will never live this down !
I think I agree with you on the EU
If the EU was run along the lines of the Angeluvian Empire , I might be in favour but , due to an accident of history , like the 100yrs War , it isn't .

It is coming from the fu'cking EU ------------- Oh I give up.
Didn't you see me say that I agree with leaving ! Just cos our views differ in the detail,.....
But I seem to recal that we disagreed back in the 70s , but you weren't so belligerent then :rolleyes:
Oh , you muse have flounced off!!! :D;)

Last edited:
I am afraid that I will never live this down !
I think I agree with you on the EU
If the EU was run along the lines of the Angeluvian Empire , I might be in favour but , due to an accident of history , like the 100yrs War , it isn't .
Live what down? To whom? The sicophants?

Have you watched the video or not?