• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Funny shit...

freyasman

Senator
http://grouchyoldcripple.com/2018/03/gun-rights-2/
From the link;
"Gun Rights

Most of us know that liberals have severe mental problems since liberalism is a mental disorder. Alas, female liberals have this mental problem far worse than men. For example, look at all the liberal females who look on Crooked Cankles as some sort of feminist icon. Thunder Rodent Thighs is about as feminist as I am. Her only accomplishments have come because she is married to BJ. Without him she would have never won a Senate seat, become SecState, or got the Dimocrat presidential nomination. Furthermore, she allowed BJ to humiliate her and her daughter in front of the world. A real feminist would have taken Chelsea and left the horndog but she needed him to fulfill her ambitions.

And they think she is a champion of women. Yet this “champion of women” enabled BJ’s serial sexual harassments and furthermore led the charge to destroy these women. And the hypocritical members of NOW were right behind her in defending BJ instead of his victims because he supported abortion.

So it is no surprise that at one of the DC marches some clueless liberal woman carried the following sign. This sign and the text underneath it came from an e-mail sent to me by many readers.

“I dream women will someday have the same rights as guns.”

Does that mean that this brilliant liberal wants…

– women to be banned from entering school and college campuses? (Heh. A woman free zone. – GOC)

– women to be banned from any establishment selling alcohol?

– women to be banned from polling places on election days (That would be the death of the Dimocrat Party – GOC)

– women to be banned from any official government group meetings?(No women in Congress – GOC)

– all women to be banned from all airports?

– you to have to pay a fee to the state before you can have a woman with you?

– some women to be banned outright simply because they look too scary?

– all women to be locked up at all times that they are not in use?

Hmmmm….

– Does she also think that all guys should have more than one?

– That all women should come with silencers?

– All women need to be cleaned and greased after each use, then put in a locked box?"

From the link;
"Gun Rights

Most of us know that liberals have severe mental problems since liberalism is a mental disorder. Alas, female liberals have this mental problem far worse than men. For example, look at all the liberal females who look on Crooked Cankles as some sort of feminist icon. Thunder Rodent Thighs is about as feminist as I am. Her only accomplishments have come because she is married to BJ. Without him she would have never won a Senate seat, become SecState, or got the Dimocrat presidential nomination. Furthermore, she allowed BJ to humiliate her and her daughter in front of the world. A real feminist would have taken Chelsea and left the horndog but she needed him to fulfill her ambitions.

And they think she is a champion of women. Yet this “champion of women” enabled BJ’s serial sexual harassments and furthermore led the charge to destroy these women. And the hypocritical members of NOW were right behind her in defending BJ instead of his victims because he supported abortion.

So it is no surprise that at one of the DC marches some clueless liberal woman carried the following sign. This sign and the text underneath it came from an e-mail sent to me by many readers.

– women to be banned from entering school and college campuses? (Heh. A woman free zone. – GOC)

– women to be banned from polling places on election days (That would be the death of the Dimocrat Party – GOC)

– women to be banned from any official government group meetings?(No women in Congress – GOC)

Hmmmm….

– All women need to be cleaned and greased after each use, then put in a locked box?"
Post of the day!

Jen

Senator
From the link;
"Gun Rights

Hmmmm….

Leftists/ Liberals/ Democrats believe the lies because these people know what to say that those people want to hear. You'll believe a lie if it supports your needs and narrative.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
From the looks
of that tweet...................I'm thinking he meant "hope" rather than "fear". Why else would so much detailed information be provided? :D
that's why it was so funny, he wants MIL gone

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Never...Mr. nearly 100,000 posts. But you always have your computer to cozy up to at night. Your best friend.
Well, Miss 32,000 post. Got Batteries?

BTW: Lonely Girl, I have my lady here so no need to be hunting for something to love and keep me warm, so yeah, I have my computer, but, unlike you, I don't need it to e-mail for sex.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Suddenly, a cow runs out onto the road, and a limo driving
late at night, hits it head on, and the car comes to a stop.

The woman in the back seat, in her usual abrasive manner,
says to the Chauffeur, "You get out and check on that poor
cow. You were driving."

So the chauffeur gets out, checks, and reports that the
animal is dead, but it appeared to be very old.

Well, says the woman, "You were driving, so you go and
tell the farmer in that lighted farmhouse over there."

Two hours later the chauffeur returns totally inebriated,
a full belly, his hair ruffled, and a big grin on his face.

“My God, what happened to you?" asks the nasty woman.

The chauffeur replies, "When I got there, the farmer
opened his best bottle of single malt scotch, the wife gave
me a meal fit for a king, and the daughter made love to me."

“What on earth did you say?" asks the woman.

Well, I just knocked on the door, and when it opened,
I said to them, "I'm Nancy Pelosi’s chauffeur, and I’ve
just killed the old cow."

Don’t you just love a story with a happy ending?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Well, Miss 32,000 post. Got Batteries?

BTW: Lonely Girl, I have my lady here so no need to be hunting for something to love and keep me warm, so yeah, I have my computer, but, unlike you, I don't need it to e-mail for sex.
Damn, I pity her. She must be damn desperate.