• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GAB is online again. The HATERS ON THE LEFT lose again.

I've posted a few times on gab today and there appear to be some real censorship issues now. They wouldn't let me use the words "gringo" or "psychopath". !!!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
A great day for white wing supremacists and other assorted wackjobs. The real haters.
Yep...I wonder how many other White Supremacists are spewing their hate there? Trump's kind of people. They are keeping his Presidency alive. God knows who they'll kill next.

Yep...I wonder how many other White Supremacists are spewing their hate there?
If you think blacks are equal to whites then explain why

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

Bugsy McGurk

President
If you think blacks are equal to whites then explain why

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.
And wingers wonder why blacks tend to vote Dem.

;-)