• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Game on: North Korea is going down

Spamature

President
Trump and Xi Jinping must have come to an agreement on North Korea, because China just lined the North Korean border with 150,000 troops. If I was a betting man - tell you about that some day - I would say it went down like this...

TRUMP: Here's how fast our guided missile Destroyers can attack.

Xi Jinping: What about your Cruisers?

TRUMP: Same, but more of it.

Xi Jinping: Nice, but let me do the invasion and occupy.

TRUMP: Deal!

Breaking News - China Deployed 150,000 Troops Along Yalu River

united states SENDS warships To KOREA! TRUMP reacts to NORTH KOREA!

US and China Secretly Prepared for Invasion of North Korea

Or those troops could be there to do what they did the last time.

Days

Commentator
Or those troops could be there to do what they did the last time.
China says they are there to help out in case NK is wiped off the map by the US forces gathering in the area. By the way, the Carl Vinson task group did arrive, accompanied by a couple of Japanese destroyers. The USS Michigan joined the group... Michigan is a trident sub.

Spamature

President
China says they are there to help out in case NK is wiped off the map by the US forces gathering in the area. By the way, the Carl Vinson task group did arrive, accompanied by a couple of Japanese destroyers. The USS Michigan joined the group... Michigan is a trident sub.
Are you rooting for a new Korean war ?

Days

Commentator
Are you rooting for a new Korean war ?
war is not a basketball game, you don't root for it or against it. War is hell, pity the poor people it visits. A dictator that shoots ballistic missiles at his neighbors and declares war on every nation in proximity - or with ships in proximity, is a helluva leader to be saddled with... pity anyone he has power over, he will surely bring hell and suffering to his people.

Spamature

President
war is not a basketball game, you don't root for it or against it. War is hell, pity the poor people it visits. A dictator that shoots ballistic missiles at his neighbors and declares war on every nation in proximity - or with ships in proximity, is a helluva leader to be saddled with... pity anyone he has power over, he will surely bring hell and suffering to his people.
You don't root against hell visiting people ?

So far all that nut in NK has done is talk big and make threatening displays.

Days

Commentator
You don't root against hell visiting people ?

So far all that nut in NK has done is talk big and make threatening displays.
Hell will be unleashed during the 7th seal, unless you can talk God out of it... if anyone can, you can; you da man Spam, you was born with a silver tongue. Me, I'm just watching the game unfold and it is pretty obvious what is coming...

(I posted most of these videos, hot off the press)

Main Stream Media Outlet Goes Crazy With North Korea - Latest News

Days

Commentator
This guy understands the game...

(posted April 23rd)

North Korea Threatens to Nuke Australia for Supporting US

If I was a betting man, I would go with late summer fireworks. If this war happens, it happens fast.

Days

Commentator
There are 18 Ohio Class nuclear subs... these are different from the attack subs that are also in North Korean waters. Attack subs will be hunting North Korean subs, but our nuclear subs pack a single punch for a single purpose; nuclear missiles loaded with multiple warheads... when the USS Michigan takes shore leave in Bosan, South Korea; the message is loud and clear.

USS MICHIGAN SUBMARINE DOCKS in SOUTH KOREA & READY for DPRK!

Here's a primer on these subs...

The Largest Submarine in The U.S. Navy

Spamature

President
Hell will be unleashed during the 7th seal, unless you can talk God out of it... if anyone can, you can; you da man Spam, you was born with a silver tongue. Me, I'm just watching the game unfold and it is pretty obvious what is coming...

(I posted most of these videos, hot off the press)

Main Stream Media Outlet Goes Crazy With North Korea - Latest News
Trump pulling knob and pushing buttons outside of his understanding. But you guys wanted this. Now you have it. If you believe it is going to lead to a new war on the Korean peninsula. Then I guess you got the war you wanted.

What do you want me to say ?

Days

Commentator
Trump pulling knob and pushing buttons outside of his understanding. But you guys wanted this. Now you have it. If you believe it is going to lead to a new war on the Korean peninsula. Then I guess you got the war you wanted.

What do you want me to say ?
I'm not sure who "you guys" is supposed to mean? Bernie Sanders voters? Jill Stein voters? Which one of us guys are you talking about?

I don't think the Trump admin wants the war, I hope not. But the problem right now is simple; North Korea isn't listening to China or Russia or anybody for that matter, they are absolutely unwilling to steer from their set course. Their stated goal is to nuke the largest cities in the USA and leave the entire continent as a heap of ashes... their words, not mine. Obama did nothing for 8 years, now they are capable of nuking South Korea and Japan; they are pressing hard to be capable of hitting the USA.

It is a big gamble, no matter what Trump does, but the biggest gamble would be to continue to do nothing... that would be like playing roulette with our entire existence. Obama could afford to do nothing because he rightly guessed that he would leave office before Kim achieved an ICBM. Now the clock is ticking down... blaming Trump for North Korea is utterly stupid; this was dumped in his lap by Obama.

If you want to actually learn a little bit about what is happening in North Korea, watch this video...

The Horrible Truth About North Korea | Michael Malice and Stefan Molyneux

Spamature

President
I'm not sure who "you guys" is supposed to mean? Bernie Sanders voters? Jill Stein voters? Which one of us guys are you talking about?

I don't think the Trump admin wants the war, I hope not. But the problem right now is simple; North Korea isn't listening to China or Russia or anybody for that matter, they are absolutely unwilling to steer from their set course. Their stated goal is to nuke the largest cities in the USA and leave the entire continent as a heap of ashes... their words, not mine. Obama did nothing for 8 years, now they are capable of nuking South Korea and Japan; they are pressing hard to be capable of hitting the USA.

It is a big gamble, no matter what Trump does, but the biggest gamble would be to continue to do nothing... that would be like playing roulette with our entire existence. Obama could afford to do nothing because he rightly guessed that he would leave office before Kim achieved an ICBM. Now the clock is ticking down... blaming Trump for North Korea is utterly stupid; this was dumped in his lap by Obama.

If you want to actually learn a little bit about what is happening in North Korea, watch this video...

The Horrible Truth About North Korea | Michael Malice and Stefan Molyneux
That gamble is restarting the Korean war. The people who will see the hell of wars are Koreans on both sides.

All I heard from "you guys" is Hillary and this war with Russian made up nonsense end of the world fantasy. Now here you are shrugging your shoulders and pondering the extent of the atrocities to come as death and destruction steams their way.

Oh what a difference Trump made in your outlook.

Days

Commentator
That gamble is restarting the Korean war. The people who will see the hell of wars are Koreans on both sides.

All I heard from "you guys" is Hillary and this war with Russian made up nonsense end of the world fantasy. Now here you are shrugging your shoulders and pondering the extent of the atrocities to come as death and destruction steams their way.

Oh what a difference Trump made in your outlook.
The gamble would be to do nothing... Obama brainwashed you something fierce. I happened to live on the south side, Cook County, for 10 years, I spoke with people who knew him and then decided not to vote for him. I didn't vote for McCain either, I flat out didn't vote between my vote for Kerry 2004 and my vote for Sanders 2016. I don't fit your stereotypes. I think for myself.

watch the video, it will teach you all about that regime in North Korea. These guys are from that part of the world...

Spamature

President
The gamble would be to do nothing... Obama brainwashed you something fierce. I happened to live on the south side, Cook County, for 10 years, I spoke with people who knew him and then decided not to vote for him. I didn't vote for McCain either, I flat out didn't vote between my vote for Kerry 2004 and my vote for Sanders 2016. I don't fit your stereotypes. I think for myself.

watch the video, it will teach you all about that regime in North Korea. These guys are from that part of the world...

Here is something that does not need a video. Primary to that regime is its survival. There is NOTHING they will not do to make sure that happens. Up to and including the use of nuclear weapons.

They're in a room full of gasoline holding a match and perfectly willing to take everyone in the vicinity with them.

Days

Commentator
Here is something that does not need a video. Primary to that regime is its survival. There is NOTHING they will not do to make sure that happens. Up to and including the use of nuclear weapons.

They're in a room full of gasoline holding a match and perfectly willing to take everyone in the vicinity with them.
God I hope not, Spam.

Spamature

President
God I hope not, Spam.
You see what they do to their own people. What do you think they put above the survival of that regime ? What do you think they will not do to continue ? From there perspective (and in reality) the war never ended. There is no peace treaty. The regime sees itself as subject and removal at any moment by the world's most powerful military and have built a cult around that idea that encompasses that nation and everything they do.

Cults do not end pretty and peacefully.

Days

Commentator
You see what they do to their own people. What do you think they put above the survival of that regime ? What do you think they will not do to continue ? From there perspective (and in reality) the war never ended. There is no peace treaty. The regime sees itself as subject and removal at any moment by the world's most powerful military and have built a cult around that idea that encompasses that nation and everything they do.

Cults do not end pretty and peacefully.
This one could end in about ten minutes, along with the entire northern half of the Korean peninsula. That's about how long it would take for the USS Michigan, all by itself, to remove North Korea from the map. When they say "all options are on the table" and then the USS Michigan shows up in port in South Korea... no words are necessary.

I agree with you, btw, this regime is all about self survival and zero about the survival of its people. On the ugly meter, this situation is a ten.

Days

Commentator
This one could end in about ten minutes, along with the entire northern half of the Korean peninsula. That's about how long it would take for the USS Michigan, all by itself, to remove North Korea from the map. When they say "all options are on the table" and then the USS Michigan shows up in port in South Korea... no words are necessary.

I agree with you, btw, this regime is all about self survival and zero about the survival of its people. On the ugly meter, this situation is a ten.
this is why Obama did nothing for 8 years, there was no politically correct solution. Trump's approach is the only solution, nothing else will get the job done. Obama did not want to lose his approval ratings... so he sat there and watched them get the bomb.

Spamature

President

I don't think it would sit well with the rest of the world

In truth I'd say that obliterating the North Korean people would be an atrocity that would live on in history right along side the Holocaust. It's not their fault. This is world politics beyond their control.

Days

Commentator
I don't think it would sit well with the rest of the world

In truth I'd say that obliterating the North Korean people would be an atrocity that would live on in history right along side the Holocaust. It's not their fault. This is world politics beyond their control.
If I had to take a gander at what the US would actually do in a real war... they would assign different targets to different forces. The guided missile destroyers might be tasked with taking out missile silos, while conventional artillery and bombers and jet attackers and attack helicopters would all be concentrating on NK artillery. If we did any nuke warfare at all, it would be first strike tactical nukes on artillery positions so as to wipe them all out as fast as possible. It would be the goal of any first strike plan to save the city of Seoul. It would be the goal of any war strategy to save as many civilian lives on the Korean peninsula as possible. I don't think there's any value in using our nuclear subs in a real war; but if North Korea were able to hit a population center with one of their nukes; then it would be immediate retaliation in kind... that's deterrence, that's what our subs do.

The bitch about this situation isn't the nuclear threat, the nuclear threat can be contained, what would be very hard to stop is their chemical warfare. North Korea has pretty old conventional warfare, some of it is ancient, but they have around 4500 mlrs (multiple launch rocket system... the same as they were doing target practice with, yesterday) and they can fire their chemical weapons with their artillery... or their ballistic missiles. The artillery has about 25 miles range, the scud missiles about 40 miles range. So we know where they would all be... but we would want to wipe it all out before they could fire that into the streets of Seoul, so maybe a bunch of those MOAB bombs? or tactical nukes? or both? What ever gets missed in a preemptive strike will be immediately redressed by our artillery along the border, and our bombers and attack jets and attack helicopters.

The sooner we can take out their offensive capabilities, the less civilians die on both sides. I don't think South Korea will invade (they could)... I think China will do that, China would replace Kim with a different puppet and eliminate the Nuke program.

Hopefully, low civilian casualties. Lots of stuff goes wrong in war... you never know what to expect. What I don't expect is for Kim to hand over his WMD... the only way to eliminate those will be through force.

Days

Commentator
good recap of news on NK from yesterday...

Japan warns citizens they might have only 10 minutes to prepare for a North Korean missile