• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Game over, suckers...

John Doe

I detest liberalism
A reliable single shot in any caliber that can be held and aimed, fired with one hand requires only a welder a drill and an angle grinder. And it is made of good old steel. In the ammo control era, nail gun blanks are very versatile.

C

Capitalist

This is what I've been saying for quite some time.

Gun banners project their dream of a gunless society into the internet and stick to it like shit on a blanket. "But if guns are banned and nobody can make them, then nobody can shoot anybody." Insert unicorn dreams here.

I keep telling them it ain't gonna happen. Because today you can print your own gun. You don't even have to have a whit of lathe/mill/gunsmith experience. You just need to know how to type on a keyboard.

I've known about this guy Cody's work for quite some time. Very interesting and exciting.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Ok, who is the preceived threat for HARD CORE gun owners?

Where are you intentionally going that you need a gun ?

Is there a safe place where you can go that you feel you wouldn't need a gun?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Ok, who is the preceived threat for HARD CORE gun owners?

Where are you intentionally going that you need a gun ?

Is there a safe place where you can go that you feel you wouldn't need a gun?
What is your qualitative experience on the use of deadly force? What gives you the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?