• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gaming the System on Wall Street

but not everyone is a Plutocratic Sycophant.
But you are a Plutocratic Sycophant, Gaffer. You think like a serf, and behave like one. This is exemplified by your slavish demeanor toward the Democratic Party; i.e. you will belong to it, no matter what it does, how corrupt it gets, or who it nominates. This is akin to a medieval serf, who has sworn fealty to his lord. He will never leave his master's service, no matter how warped, unreasonable, or demanding his master becomes. You need to stand before a mirror and take a good look at yourself, tiger, because your post says you are messed up, and don't know what the hell you are doing.

OldGaffer

Governor
But you are a Plutocratic Sycophant, Gaffer. You think like a serf, and behave like one. This is exemplified by your slavish demeanor toward the Democratic Party; i.e. you will belong to it, no matter what it does, how corrupt it gets, or who it nominates. This is akin to a medieval serf, who has sworn fealty to his lord. He will never leave his master's service, no matter how warped, unreasonable, or demanding his master becomes. You need to stand before a mirror and take a good look at yourself, tiger, because your post says you are messed up, and don't know what the hell you are doing.
You know nothing about me, I have switched parties twice before, from Democrat to Republican, then back to Democrat. I have voted Republican in 6 Presidential elections and Democratic in 6. The Republican Party lost me when they went with "trickle down" Voodoo economics and Moral Majority Jerry Falwell Social Policies. And once they got started right, they never looked back and went straight to far right fringe and into the arms of nutbag feakoids like you and some others on this site. Eisenhower and Nixon Republicans have fled the "new" Republican "southern strategy" racist and homophobic party, and you are welcome to it.

DwightEisenhower.jpg DwightEisenhower.jpg

You know nothing about me, I have switched parties twice before, from Democrat to Republican, then back to Democrat. I have voted Republican in 6 Presidential elections and Democratic in 6. The Republican Party lost me when they went with "trickle down" Voodoo economics and Moral Majority Jerry Falwell Social Policies. And once they got started right, they never looked back and went straight to far right fringe and into the arms of nutbag feakoids like you and some others on this site. Eisenhower and Nixon Republicans have fled the "new" Republican "southern strategy" racist and homophobic party, and you are welcome to it.
I have never belonged to the corrupt, Elite-owned, and Elite-managed 2-party system, with its phony facade of opposition, thank you. It would be more accurate to call them oppo-sames. These parties are a perfect trap for a wide-eyed, shoot-from-the-hip, non-thinker like yourself, Gaffer. And whether you believe it or not, the elites own you, heart and soul. They must rub their hands with glee every time you go to the polls to vote Democrat.

If you were a thinking man, Gaffer, you would have noticed, long before now, that I attack, and excoriate both Republicans and Democrats, with equal fervor, in my articles and essays, whenever I perceive things going wrong for our country; I spare no one. But you are not one to use the gray cells, Gaffer; you are a shoot-from-the-hip artist, and much too quick to pigeon-hole people. That is your trade mark, unfortunately.

Last edited:

OldGaffer

Governor
You are worthless in your meaningless opposition to the two party system, you have no voice, no representation, no meaning in the political voice of the country. What you think and say does not translate into political power in any form, so why bother, you are just a little man with a big ego, signifying nothing. You might as well bunker up and live in your fantasy world where you have stature and importance.

You are worthless in your meaningless opposition to the two party system, you have no voice, no representation, no meaning in the political voice of the country. What you think and say does not translate into political power in any form, so why bother, you are just a little man with a big ego, signifying nothing. You might as well bunker up and live in your fantasy world where you have stature and importance.
I'd rather not vote at all than participate in our nation's destruction--as you do. Your logic makes no sense, as usual, and proves, once again, that you do not give much thought to things. For a long time now, I have voted for Third Party candidates, or Independents, because I understood the corrupt, corporate-run 2-party system (with its phony Neocons, Israel-firsters, Warmongers, and Communists posing as Progressives), and wanted no part of it. It is clear to all, but the most naive among our people, that we are up against a stacked deck. Only fools and 'useful idiots' believe that one or other of the two parties cares for their welfare.

I have supported all private efforts to create a viable Third Party in America, because I believe we are ready for such, but the bankers and corporate elites behind the 2-party system have sabotaged every genuine attempt. I continue to fight for alternatives, and, as more and more Americans wake up to this 2-party scam, I believe that our efforts will ultimately be successful.

You say I am worthless, but, from where I sit, it is people like yourself that have made themselves inert, useless, and worthless to our country by allowing themselves to become pawns in globalist plans to destroy our independence and national sovereignty--through the 2-party system. Do you really know what you are doing, Gaffer?