• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

General Mattis: A must read for patriotic Americans.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You have some normally intelligent people scratching their heads once again with that totally IGNORANT remark you made about the constitution, (a document I'm pretty sure you've NEVER looked at in your entire underachieving life.)

Article 2, section 2, of the document you probably wipe your left wing ass with.
The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States;

(For the intelligent posters reading this thread, there is such a thing as the POSSE COMITATUS ACT, which was signed into law by President Rutherford Hayes in 1878. President Eisenhower ignored that act in order to enforce federal desegregation laws in Arkansas. In 1993, Clinton ignored that law in order to attack the Branch Davidian compound and burn women and children to death based on their religion.)
The military did not attack the Davidians...and it wasn't Clinton's fault they set fire to the building rather than surrender. What religion goes into business selling guns? Just askin.

When Eisenhower sent the military into Little Rock were they acting as law enforcement?

reason10

Governor
The military did not attack the Davidians...and it wasn't Clinton's fault they set fire to the building rather than surrender. What religion goes into business selling guns? Just askin.

When is it the job of the military to burn to death women and children? Also, there were no gun shop signs on the Branch Davidian Church. This was just Clinton executing religious folk in clear violation of the First Amendment. But it doesn't surprise me that you're okay with incinerating women and children, so long as a nazi Democrat does it.

When Eisenhower sent the military into Little Rock were they acting as law enforcement?

Excuse me? See, THIS is why I believe no liberal ever made it out of fifth grade, with such stupidity. Eisenhower was enforcing FEDERAL DESEGREGATION LAWS. I remember typing that in the other post, but I never expected an ESE handicapped mentality to miss it.

reason10

Governor
Trump defense syndrome is strong in this one....eh?

Mattis strongly objected to this policy change. In a very forceful, direct, and eloquent letter, Mattis resigned effective February 28, 2019. When the letter became widely known, Trump notified Mattis that his resignation would instead become effective January 1.

In other words, Trump fired him.

Hilarious....that you'd turn his resignation into being fired...in essence Trump just changed the date so that he could claim some kind of childish moral victory.
Oh, the ego maniac Matthis typed up a letter to save face. And then President Trump moved up the date. in other words, TRUMP FIRED MAD DOG.

And maybe Trump should fire this idiot ESPER, who clearly hasn't read the United States Constitution, either.

The big difference between Trump and Obama, Trump FIRED the incompetent cabinet members. Obama gave them raises and let them ass fck this country.

That's why Obama is the worst president in the history of America.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

When is it the job of the military to burn to death women and children? Also, there were no gun shop signs on the Branch Davidian Church. This was just Clinton executing religious folk in clear violation of the First Amendment. But it doesn't surprise me that you're okay with incinerating women and children, so long as a nazi Democrat does it.

Excuse me? See, THIS is why I believe no liberal ever made it out of fifth grade, with such stupidity. Eisenhower was enforcing FEDERAL DESEGREGATION LAWS. I remember typing that in the other post, but I never expected an ESE handicapped mentality to miss it.
The branch davidians were selling guns. That is why the ATF investigated them in the first place. The investigation started long before Clinton was sworn in and the raid started before Janet Reno was appointed AG. So basically the authorization for the investigation came from William Barr...yup, that Barr.

The fires were set by people inside the building...not by the FBI and certainly not by anyone in the military. The people who were still inside that building after killing four ATF agents and wounding 16, could have surrendered at any time. They didn't. The seige started on Feb 28th and lasted until April 19th...not the first time wack job believers committed suicide on the orders of a guy pretending to talk for God.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Oh, the ego maniac Matthis typed up a letter to save face. And then President Trump moved up the date. in other words, TRUMP FIRED MAD DOG.

And maybe Trump should fire this idiot ESPER, who clearly hasn't read the United States Constitution, either.

The big difference between Trump and Obama, Trump FIRED the incompetent cabinet members. Obama gave them raises and let them ass fck this country.

That's why Obama is the worst president in the history of America.
So you admit that Trump hires incompetent people?

Mattis couldn't support Trump's policy and quit. Trump threw a temper tantrum and backdated Mattis' last day. That is the bottom line.

reason10

Governor
How about using the military to suppress the 1st amendment right to peacefully assemble?
KInda sounds like Branch Davidian, to me.

Also President Trump has NO intention of using the military to suppress peaceful protest. The President even said he has no problem with peaceful protest. He was just as outraged with Floyd's murder as everyone else, and has even ordered a federal investigation into the matter.

But THIS
Defacing Lincoln Memorial.jpg

And this
take a dump on a cop car.jpg

and this
looting.jpg

IS NOT PEACEFUL PROTEST.

Those animals are precisely what it may take the MILITARY to stop, if those pussssy Blue State leaders don't get off their fat asses and do their jobs.

reason10

Governor
The branch davidians were selling guns. That is why the ATF investigated them in the first place. The fires were set by people inside the building...not by the FBI and certainly not by anyone in the military. The people who were still inside that building after killing four ATF agents and wounding 16, could have surrendered at any time. They didn't. The seige started on Feb 28th and lasted until April 19th...not the first time wack job believers committed suicide on the orders of a guy pretending to talk for God.
That's a LIE.

Janet Reno's brownshirts cut off the power to the building and then set fire to it.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=37456
A raging fire erupted after a US army tank breached the walls of the compound on the morning of April 19, 1993 and began pumping CS tear gas into the structure. Only a handful of those inside escaped alive. Twenty-four of the victims were children. The bloodbath was the culmination of a two-month siege which began when agents of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms staged a provocative—and ill-planned—raid on the Branch Davidian property outside of the central Texas city, allegedly to serve a warrant on the group’s leader, David Koresh, for possession of illegal weapons.

This was a massacre of innocent women and children, by Clinton, the TRUE Hitler of the 20th Century.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's a LIE.

Janet Reno's brownshirts cut off the power to the building and then set fire to it.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=37456
A raging fire erupted after a US army tank breached the walls of the compound on the morning of April 19, 1993 and began pumping CS tear gas into the structure. Only a handful of those inside escaped alive. Twenty-four of the victims were children. The bloodbath was the culmination of a two-month siege which began when agents of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms staged a provocative—and ill-planned—raid on the Branch Davidian property outside of the central Texas city, allegedly to serve a warrant on the group’s leader, David Koresh, for possession of illegal weapons.

This was a massacre of innocent women and children, by Clinton, the TRUE Hitler of the 20th Century.
Your version of history is always entertaining....When did the raid happen? When was Janet Reno sworn in....here, I'll help you. Feb 28th and March 11th.

What did the Danforth Report determine? Did the fire start because a tank breached the walls? No. Did the fire start because gas grenades had been fired into the building? No. Those gas grenades were fired four hours before the fire.

The Special Counsel noted, by contrast, that recorded interceptions of Branch Davidian conversations included such statements as "David said we have to get the fuel on" and "So we light it first when they come in with the tank right ... right as they're coming in." Some Branch Davidians who survived the fire acknowledged that other Branch Davidians started the fire. FBI agents witnessed Branch Davidians pouring fuel and igniting a fire, and noted these observations contemporaneously. Lab analysis found accelerants on the clothing of Branch Davidians, and investigators found deliberately punctured fuel cans and a homemade torch at the site. Based on this evidence and testimony, the Special Counsel concluded that the fire was started by the Branch Davidians.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
this is odd stuff..

should the president use the military? no. has he invoked the insurrection act? doesnt seem so.

it is an untruth that the law prohibits the action.

this is not an expression of support for the action.

law enforcement is the way, but there has been a lot of inaction.

people have rights.

all of them. not just some of them. the right to peaceably protest is EQUAL to the right to be safe in ones home and community.
when the local and state governments fail, it is incumbent upon the federal government to protect its citizens. Nothing unconstitutional about that.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
And another.

SecArmy @SecArmy

Every Soldier and Department of the Army Civilian swears an oath to support and defend the Constitution. That includes the right of the people peaceably to assemble and to petition the government for a redress of grievances. @USArmy @USNationalGuard

Embedded video

7:29 AM - Jun 4, 2020
Link us to Trump's demands that the military go after "peaceful protesters." It looks to me like you are being "gaslighted" (and you love it).

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Link us to Trump's demands that the military go after "peaceful protesters." It looks to me like you are being "gaslighted" (and you love it).
Barr/Trump ordered the smoke bombs and rubber bullets to push the protesters back....so Trump could pose with a Bible (like Hitler) in front of the church.
Barr/Trump ordered two helicopters to swoop low over the protesters.

Gen Mattis knew all along, but finally spoke out to tell Trump supporters that Trump is violating the Constitution and is unfit to be president. The rest of us knew that from the get-go.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Barr/Trump ordered the smoke bombs and rubber bullets to push the protesters back....so Trump could pose with a Bible (like Hitler) in front of the church.
Barr/Trump ordered two helicopters to swoop low over the protesters.

Gen Mattis knew all along, but finally spoke out to tell Trump supporters that Trump is violating the Constitution and is unfit to be president. The rest of us knew that from the get-go.
You and Mattis have yet to show where Trump has violated the Constitution. Buzzwords and DNC talking points won’t work. Show us the actual infractions.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Mattis is living in the 50's. It's all well and good to call for unity, but that's a feature of our system that no longer exists and hasn't for 60 years. I also notice that he's saying Trump is a 'danger to the Constitution' but doesn't cite anything that Trump has done which is in actual violation of it.

Mattis' America, a united America, doesn't exist. And never will exist again.
Yeah, what does General Mattis know. Trump told us all he knows more about the military and the ways of war than all our Generals put together. I am sure he also knows way more about the US Constitution too. Christ, Trump received a medal for neatness at a pretty darned tough Military School. What more does he have to say??? Matt is has obviously been recruited by the deep state and is no soft coup ing.