• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

General Mattis Comment on Trump:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Mattis denounces Trump in blistering statement on protests
BY REBECCA KLAR - 06/03/20 06:19 PM EDT 968
5,333 “I have watched this week’s unfolding events, angry and appalled, “The words ‘Equal Justice Under Law’ are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand—one that all of us should be able to get behind. We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers,” he added. “Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try,”

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Mattis denounces Trump in blistering statement on protests
BY REBECCA KLAR - 06/03/20 06:19 PM EDT 968
5,333 “I have watched this week’s unfolding events, angry and appalled, “The words ‘Equal Justice Under Law’ are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand—one that all of us should be able to get behind. We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers,” he added. “Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try,”

Funny thing...wingers are avoiding saying anything about what Mattis has to say....