• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

George Floyd's killing wasn't racially motivated...

reason10

Governor
... nor was it the work of one cop.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/video-appears-show-george-floyd-045549101.html

New video appears to show George Floyd on the ground with three officers

A new video capturing the moment George Floyd was detained by members of the Minneapolis Police Department appears to show multiple officers on the ground with him. The angle of the video, which is circulating on social media, has not been seen previously.

The footage was filmed from the opposite side of the street from where a white officer pressed his knee onto Floyd's neck in the Memorial Day incident. The new video appears to have been recorded just prior to the initial video.
Floyd died Monday night after an officer pinned him to the ground and put his knee on Floyd's neck for about eight minutes. Previously released footage shows Floyd, a black man, pleading with the officers.

"Please, please, please, I can't breathe," he said. "My stomach hurts. My neck hurts. Please, please. I can't breathe."

Using previously reported footage of the moment Floyd was arrested, Google Street View imagery and statements from police, NBC News’ Social Newsgathering team verified the new video, which appears to show Floyd in the custody of three police officers.

At the beginning of the new video, three officers wearing uniforms that match the ones shown in the initial video can be seen on the ground with Floyd, while a fourth officer stands nearby.

Four police officers involved in Floyd's detainment and death were fired Tuesday. The officer seen with his knee on Floyd has been identified as Derek Chauvin.

Minneapolis police identified the other as Thomas Lane, Tou Thao and J. Alexander Kueng.

One of those officers was black. One was Asian.

1590755320724.png

So this can't even be deemed a RACIAL murder, which means those animals are looting Target for NO REASON other than the fact that they are animals.

EatTheRich

President

A new video capturing the moment George Floyd was detained by members of the Minneapolis Police Department appears to show multiple officers on the ground with him. The angle of the video, which is circulating on social media, has not been seen previously.

The footage was filmed from the opposite side of the street from where a white officer pressed his knee onto Floyd's neck in the Memorial Day incident. The new video appears to have been recorded just prior to the initial video.
Floyd died Monday night after an officer pinned him to the ground and put his knee on Floyd's neck for about eight minutes. Previously released footage shows Floyd, a black man, pleading with the officers.

"Please, please, please, I can't breathe," he said. "My stomach hurts. My neck hurts. Please, please. I can't breathe."

Using previously reported footage of the moment Floyd was arrested, Google Street View imagery and statements from police, NBC News’ Social Newsgathering team verified the new video, which appears to show Floyd in the custody of three police officers.

At the beginning of the new video, three officers wearing uniforms that match the ones shown in the initial video can be seen on the ground with Floyd, while a fourth officer stands nearby.

Four police officers involved in Floyd's detainment and death were fired Tuesday. The officer seen with his knee on Floyd has been identified as Derek Chauvin.

Minneapolis police identified the other as Thomas Lane, Tou Thao and J. Alexander Kueng.

View attachment 52375

So this can't even be deemed a RACIAL murder, which means those animals are looting Target for NO REASON other than the fact that they are animals.
How does that show it wasn’t racially motivated? Anyway, aren’t extrajudicial executions by police a problem whether racially motivated or not?

RickWA

Snagglesooth

View attachment 52375

We need to stop trying to do “damage control” on this. I don’t care what “motivated” this good man’s killing. It is objectively HORRIBLE. This was a good, decent man. I am FIRMLY in the camp of those who will not lose focus on the facts. The officer who killed him - as well as those surrounding him who did NOTHING to intercede must be prosecuted. I don’t want to dilute these FACTS with the riots and looting that came afterward (those crimes should also be condemned and prosecuted). What was done to George Floyd is a government-executed atrocity.

All of us - left, right, whatever - should be united on this. A fine man was murdered. In broad daylight. When several other empowered men of authority could have intervened. No distractions!

reason10

Governor
We need to stop trying to do “damage control” on this. I don’t care what “motivated” this good man’s killing. It is objectively HORRIBLE. This was a good, decent man. I am FIRMLY in the camp of those who will not lose focus on the facts. The officer who killed him - as well as those surrounding him who did NOTHING to intercede must be prosecuted. I don’t want to dilute these FACTS with the riots and looting that came afterward (those crimes should also be condemned and prosecuted). What was done to George Floyd is a government-executed atrocity.

All of us - left, right, whatever - should be united on this. A fine man was murdered. In broad daylight. When several other empowered men of authority could have intervened. No distractions!
Was Floyd a good, decent man? He was a criminal. He was apprehended in the act of committing a crime. And the ONLY reason you think he is a good man is because a cop caused his death for no legitimate reason.

George Floyd's death was NOT a government-executed atrocity. You have no idea how difficult it is for an aging libertarian like me to say that. Nothing would please me more than the BLUE STATE DEMOCRATS getting the full blame for this death.

The facts say otherwise.

EatTheRich

President
Was Floyd a good, decent man? He was a criminal. He was apprehended in the act of committing a crime. And the ONLY reason you think he is a good man is because a cop caused his death for no legitimate reason.

George Floyd's death was NOT a government-executed atrocity. You have no idea how difficult it is for an aging libertarian like me to say that. Nothing would please me more than the BLUE STATE DEMOCRATS getting the full blame for this death.

The facts say otherwise.
1. Allegedly committing a crime.
2. As you say yourself, “a cop caused his death for no legitimate reason.” That is very much a government-executed atrocity. Whether he committed the crime of forgery or not.

What he said above.

As for it being racially motivated, no way to tell what was going through the officer's mind to be able to determine that. Frankly, I don't care.

This officer's actions were nothing short of murder, let's not get lost in the weeds on this.

The facts say otherwise.
I did not know George Floyd and neither (as far as I know anyone else on this board) whether he was a good man or not I will leave that to others decide. I don't care, why?

What I do know is, nobody deserves to die like this. Nobody deserves to be abused in this manner. The man was picked up for alleged Forgery, last I checked that crime does not carry the death penalty.

reason10

Governor
I did not know George Floyd and neither (as far as I know anyone else on this board) whether he was a good man or not I will leave that to others decide. I don't care, why?

What I do know is, nobody deserves to die like this. Nobody deserves to be abused in this manner. The man was picked up for alleged Forgery, last I checked that crime does not carry the death penalty.
Owning a business in a city where the animals have decided to burn and loot is not a crime, yet those owners have lost their property. Floyd was not worth all the misery those animals have wreaked on innocent business owners.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

View attachment 52375

Here we go again. “Blue lives matter”, right? “Trayvon was a thug”, right?

Always the same. Then they same morons say blacks should vote R. LOL

reason10

Governor
Here we go again. “Blue lives matter”, right? “Trayvon was a thug”, right?

Always the same. Then they same morons say blacks should vote R. LOL
Trayvon was a burglar and a drug dealer. He attacked George Zimmerman and tried to kill him. And he bought death for his troubles. Anyone who chants "black lives matter" is a racist.

And yet, we didn't have animals rioting and looting in Orlando. The New Black Panthers came and protested and behaved themselves.

Blacks should vote Republican because they have REMAINED slaves under the OVERSEER DEMOCRAT PARTY.
https://time.com/4470565/teens-for-trump/

Any black who would vote for that RACIST Biden is an idiot.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Trayvon was a burglar and a drug dealer. He attacked George Zimmerman and tried to kill him. And he bought death for his troubles. Anyone who chants "black lives matter" is a racist.

And yet, we didn't have animals rioting and looting in Orlando. The New Black Panthers came and protested and behaved themselves.

Blacks should vote Republican because they have REMAINED slaves under the OVERSEER DEMOCRAT PARTY.

case and point. This is why Biden said what he said. Thanks for your help.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Correct. Typically these are cause celebs that end up flaming UP- then the facts come out (Like Trayvon the drug dealer who attacked Zimmerman) or The guy in Fergoson who attacked a cop-went after his gun and even Eric Holder cleared.

This is a whole other situation where it's clear cut & everyone wants justice. Yet- people are burning down and looting businesses ? Senseless chaos.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Correct. Typically these are cause celebs that end up flaming UP- then the facts come out (Like Trayvon the drug dealer who attacked Zimmerman) or The guy in Fergoson who attacked a cop-went after his gun and even Eric Holder cleared.

This is a whole other situation where it's clear cut & everyone wants justice. Yet- people are burning down and looting businesses ? Senseless chaos.
This is why Biden said what he said. Thanks for your help.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
What he said above.

As for it being racially motivated, no way to tell what was going through the officer's mind to be able to determine that. Frankly, I don't care.

This officer's actions were nothing short of murder, let's not get lost in the weeds on this.

Exactly. Even with real black leaders and such calling for calm (except Oblammo who fanned the flames) It was clear murder.

reason10

Governor

The only justice would be every business owner meeting those animals at the door with loaded, fully automatic AR15s. Spray a few of them, lighten the load on the taxpayers and the rest of the animals would leave.

EatTheRich

President
Owning a business in a city where the animals have decided to burn and loot is not a crime, yet those owners have lost their property. Floyd was not worth all the misery those animals have wreaked on innocent business owners.
Life is worth more than property, period. If peaceful demonstrations had not been tear-gassed, there would not have been riots.

EatTheRich

President

Trayvon Martin (unlike Zimmerman) had no criminal record. To all indications, he defended himself against Zimmerman’s felonious assault. It is not racist to demand that Black people stop being slaughtered, quite the contrary.

EatTheRich

President

Those cases were as clear-cut. Martin ran away from Zimmerman just as Brown ran away from Wilson (“even” Eric Holder is a cop and *of course* he whitewashed that killer cop’s actions). What do you expect people to do when their peaceful protests are ignored over and over and then attacked over and over? When “justice” NEVER comes without a violent fight for it?

Dino

Russian Asset

View attachment 52375

These guy also worked together, doing security at some Latin club. There are personal relationships that need to be looked into. Jumping off on a "racial" angle is wildly premature.