• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

George Stepanopoulos just said the timing of this indictment...

So basically it comes down to patriots believing America and America's allies

and

Traitors taking the side of Trump, Putin and the Russians

I miss anything?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I read it. Twice all the way through. The Podesta/DNC parts about a half dozen times. Nowhere in there does it explain how they decided Katenberg is Lukashev. Not. One. Word.
Do you have a point? I can't figure out how or why they associated Lukashev with the hacking is an issue. If it actually mattered, I'd look into it. So far it doesn't.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Do you have a point? I can't figure out how or why they associated Lukashev with the hacking is an issue. If it actually mattered, I'd look into it. So far it doesn't.
Sounds like he’s on the Russian’s defense team.

Once upon a time, Republicans defended America.

justoffal

Senator
Simply cannot be coincidence. He flat out said it appears to be an attempt to "put pressure" on Trump to not make nice with Putin on Monday. This is a guy who has worked in the White House, and is not exactly a right wing "conspiracy theorist." He is speaking from an informed position on this matter. And what he is clearly alluding to is that there is, in fact, a deep state - that (obviously) feels powerful enough to push the President around.
Yep...there is a lot more at work here besides American Politics...

My guess? Soros stands to lose from normalization of the two superpowers. If we normalize the Russian Currency will rebound and kill his chance for a hostile takeover of the Russian economy.

Hell he even red-phoned a half dead McCain to croak out a few dying syllables.

Jo

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
As you well know, the only evidence of which we’re aware is in the indictment. I suggest you read it. The actual underlying evidence consists of some of the most complex, technical cybersleuthing our law enforcement community has ever engaged in. I’m sure you and your fellow Putin/Trump defenders will demand the disclosure of all the sensitive sources and methods that allow us to track such crimes.

And it was over a year ago that our nation’s intel agencies unanimously concluded that the Kremlin was behind the illegal hackings and their fake news campaigns. I know your compulsive need to defend Putin will lead you to take Putin’s word, but patriots have no problem concluding that the Kremlin did it, and that they did it to get Trump elected.
The Russians hacked the USA every day when Obama was president. They even compromised both the white house and pentagon

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Your dodge is noted, as always.

Simply deplorable.
No dodge, the USA has interfered in 80 elections, and the nsa/cia are hacking Russia and China right now, so how can the USA indict Russians for hacking without indicting the nsa as well

Bugsy McGurk

President
No dodge, the USA has interfered in 80 elections, and the nsa/cia are hacking Russia and China right now, so how can the USA indict Russians for hacking without indicting the nsa as well
Sifting through your evasion attempts, your answer to my question seems to be that we should do nothing to punish Russia for its criminal cyberattack against the 2016 election, right?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Once upon a time wingers addressed topics and did not seek to derail discussions of their cult leaders with inapposite noise.
until you came along and do what you whine of others doing

"cult leaders"=========NOISE

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Sifting through your evasion attempts, your answer to my question seems to be that we should do nothing to punish Russia for its criminal cyberattack against the 2016 election, right?
Why did Obama not punish China and Russia for attacking the Pentagon and white house?

This has been happening for 20 years at least, Rosenstein needs to be impeached for using this info to increase tension between nuclear powers