• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Germany saved the jewish from genocide and look how it appears Germany along with many other countri

D

David J Spetch

Germany saved the jewish from genocide and look how it appears Germany along with many other countries got repaid

christianity founded by the slaughter and forced oppression of the Roman Empire. jewish always trying to blame others for holocaust and religious wars when they are quite obviously to blame. Look how it appears Germany is being repaid for saving the jewish from genocide

Factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies have lead to thousands of years of war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions of people to this very day, It's no secret the religious attempt every lie and deception to try and pass the blame off on anyone else in attempt to keep getting away with poisoning society with their sick and filthy lies. At one time jewish people were given a chance to live thanks to Germany offering asylum when muslims were ready to slaughter them in Israel. After thousands of years of war and divide over factually proven foundations of religious lies already proves that religion leads to war and divide and to no surprise Germany got so fed up with jewish religious lies plaguing their country that Germany soon after went to many countries to take the jewish but no country (Members of the EU for example) wanted jewish religious lies plaguing their country in such mass numbers and so began what they call the holocaust. And so the world stepped up (The USA if I recall played a significant role) and took back Israel so the Jewish could go back where they have been right back a war with the muslims again as they have been for hundreds of years. It's no secret that religion leads to war and divide not only among those of different religion, non religious grow infuriated seeing lies poisoning society against itself over someone's lust for selfishness and greed to use such lies to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many. Yet the ignorant, selfish and the greedy who value a factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies more than they value human life have the nerve to try and blame the non religious for religious lies leading to war and divide for thousands of years. Just keep ignoring the wars and divides they cause while claiming anything else responsible, then claiming to be the victim when their following of lies reveals they are entirely responsible. It appears to me all the countries that refused to be plagued by jewish religious lies in such mass numbers are being urged to fight their battles with the muslims for the Jewish as if some sick religious low life scum bag thinks this is funny when it is their following of lies that is to blame for such things as the holocaust quite obviously. Germany saved the jewish from genocide and look how it appears Germany along with many other countries got repaid. Religion is the scum of the Earth and "everyones" enemy.

Unlike the ignorant, selfish and greedy, I happen to value human life more than I value a factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies which is clearly why I fight for the destruction of religion. In lieu of responses from the religious, it doesn't matter that religion likely is 93 percent of the cause of all wars (which is likely allot more accurate than the rhetoric you share as any kind of proof) because that other things cause war other than religion is no excuse for thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people to this very day over factually proven foundations of religious lies. Christianity was founded upon the slaughter and forced oppression (Roman catholic) of the Roman empire. Let's say the muslims took over your country after a big and long slaughter assisted by tyrannical government, and when finished they claim those who died, did because they love and care about everyone over your dead grave just like christians over the catalyst for the Roman Empire slaughter along with many graves. Oh I know, what do you christians care because you value a factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies more than you value human life hence what it means to be religious. Jesus's lies not only got him killed, but lead to thousands of years of war and divide from that point on as well let alone all of the filthy religious wars previous to this.

Anyone claiming your religion is the only one that should exist is what the muslims are doing in case you haven't noticed. Hence you welcome the slaughter like a globalist crime organization guinea pig. It's like you religious are oblivious because your ignorance, selfishness and greed consumes you while it continues to blind you and keep your minds dependent upon a factually proven foundation of lies. Claiming to believe in that which is already proven false makes you a phony. All religious are phonies. Religion is the scum of the Earth and everyone's enemy.

Again, the uncontested factual evidence proving that there is no such thing as a god or what muslims call allah (the very foundation of some religions) is as follows in a nut shell and keep in mind proof that religious claim that the lie allah or the lie god is intelligent is that they are all foolish enough to worship or pray to a factually proven lie thus is them acknowledging they claim that factually proven lie is intelligent to be able to understand prayer or worship. The factual evidence quoted in a nut shell:

"Nothingness is the absence of energy and matter hence there is nothing. Energy and matter are both physical. If someone tells you that there is anything that exists beyond the physical realm, they are lying because the fact remains that without the physical there is nothing. Not anything can go poof into existence out of nothingness, let alone develop an intelligence out of nothing, let alone be able to create with nothing because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves beyond any shadow of doubt that not anything with intelligence could ever be the creator of everything aka no such thing as a god ever existed.

All anyone obviously needs to do to prove what I share is not fact at all is simply share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. We do no even have to get to the develop intelligence out of nothingness part because not anyone will ever share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness and I know this because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
"Nothingness is the absence of energy and matter hence there is nothing. Energy and matter are both physical. If someone tells you that there is anything that exists beyond the physical realm, they are lying because the fact remains that without the physical there is nothing. Not anything can go poof into existence out of nothingness, let alone develop an intelligence out of nothing, let alone be able to create with nothing because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves beyond any shadow of doubt that not anything with intelligence could ever be the creator of everything aka no such thing as a god ever existed.

All anyone obviously needs to do to prove what I share is not fact at all is simply share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. We do no even have to get to the develop intelligence out of nothingness part because not anyone will ever share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness and I know this because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.
You've posted this more than once. It's a weak argument.

It ignores the idea of God as either (or both) beyond matter, energy, time, and intelligence or the totality of matter, energy, time, and intelligence.

It states "that without the physical there is nothing" as fact when it is not fact but rather an opinion.

There can never be a "factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness" because the universe as created doesn't operate that way. That in no way disproves the existence of a Creator.

That nothing can "develop an intelligence out of nothing" strengthens the case for an intelligent and imminent Creator. As well, neither egg nor seed possess intelligence -- or, perhaps better, 'mind' -- so what is the source of mind absent anything beyond the physical? "Energy and matter are both physical" but mind is not. Nor emotion. Nor conscience.

"If someone tells you that there is anything that exists beyond the physical realm, they are lying" -- No, they're expressing the view that the physical universe that humans perceive isn't necessarily the totality of existence.

Acknowledging that all science is, by nature, a constant work-in-progress and scientific fact always subject to advancement, modern cosmology has come amazingly close to proving the fact of a creation, while mathematics and biology have convincingly demonstrated intelligence behind (and likely within) creation.

"t takes energy matter and time to re create (better: to tranform) energy and matter," yet energy and matter exist. (Actually, matter exists; energy is a construct used to explain the motion and transformation of matter.) Your conclusion defeats itself.

D

David J Spetch

You've posted this more than once. It's a weak argument.

It ignores the idea of God as either (or both) beyond matter, energy, time, and intelligence or the totality of matter, energy, time, and intelligence.

It states "that without the physical there is nothing" as fact when it is not fact but rather an opinion.

There can never be a "factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness" because the universe as created doesn't operate that way. That in no way disproves the existence of a Creator.

That nothing can "develop an intelligence out of nothing" strengthens the case for an intelligent and imminent Creator. As well, neither egg nor seed possess intelligence -- or, perhaps better, 'mind' -- so what is the source of mind absent anything beyond the physical? "Energy and matter are both physical" but mind is not. Nor emotion. Nor conscience.

"If someone tells you that there is anything that exists beyond the physical realm, they are lying" -- No, they're expressing the view that the physical universe that humans perceive isn't necessarily the totality of existence.

Acknowledging that all science is, by nature, a constant work-in-progress and scientific fact always subject to advancement, modern cosmology has come amazingly close to proving the fact of a creation, while mathematics and biology have convincingly demonstrated intelligence behind (and likely within) creation.

"t takes energy matter and time to re create (better: to tranform) energy and matter," yet energy and matter exist. (Actually, matter exists; energy is a construct used to explain the motion and transformation of matter.) Your conclusion defeats itself.
There is no argument, there is fact then there is ignorance towards fact or recognition of fact. You ignore fact and carry on like a phony claiming to believe in that which is already been proven a lie and that is genuinely weak.

Science is merely a process that determines recognition of fact, once recognized as a fact, no longer a science.

Without energy, you wouldn't have had the force to respond but because energy factually exists ...

and yes I have posted similar to this many times in many places but if it gets removed from here, I'll be gone along with it.

had to upload it to a new site for visibility to others ....

Last edited by a moderator:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
"Germany saved the jewish from genocide"
That's like saying I kicked down your door and knocked your teeth saved you from the dentist, and then slit your throat to save you from the doctor.

D

David J Spetch

That's like saying I kicked down your door and knocked your teeth saved you from the dentist, and then slit your throat to save you from the doctor.
What part about the muslims would have slaughtered them had Germany not do you not understand?! Deliberate ignorance.

D

David J Spetch

Oh right, they all just decided to get up and go on vacation in Germany for no other reason than to just be together on Vacation... please ... It's not my fault that the religious value lies more than they value human life hence what it means be religious and it is not just the Jewish. I'm here working towards saving us, not killing anyone.

D

David J Spetch

Tell your shrink
I don't have or require a shrink, I mean just because you talk to yours likely quite often doesn't mean everyone else has one. Get over it.

They had a choice, remain and face extermination or go to Germany because again they obviously didn't all just decide to get up and go on vacation in Germany for no other reason than to just be together on Vacation. Get a grip.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I don't have or require a shrink, I mean just because you talk to yours likely quite often doesn't mean everyone else has one. Get over it.

They had a choice, remain and face extermination or go to Germany because again they obviously didn't all just decide to get up and go on vacation in Germany for no other reason than to just be together on Vacation. Get a grip.
Actually you posted enough info to be a large book chapter, and expect people to read it as though your word salads need to be read, they do not, believing otherwise is delusional

However, tell us more about your version of Earth as it is amusing

Last edited:
D

David J Spetch

Actually you posted enough info to be a large book chapter, and expect people to read it as though your word salads need to be read, they do not, believing otherwise is delusional

However, tell us more about your version of Earth as it is amusing
Said the intellectual coward desperately scrambling to find ways to hide genuine information from the public.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting. Man has been slaughtering himself since the dawn of the humanoid. And his precursors before that. So, religion is but a blip in that regard

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Germany saved the jewish from genocide and look how it appears Germany along with many other countries got repaid

christianity founded by the slaughter and forced oppression of the Roman Empire. jewish always trying to blame others for holocaust and religious wars when they are quite obviously to blame. Look how it appears Germany is being repaid for saving the jewish from genocide

Factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies have lead to thousands of years of war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions of people to this very day, It's no secret the religious attempt every lie and deception to try and pass the blame off on anyone else in attempt to keep getting away with poisoning society with their sick and filthy lies. At one time jewish people were given a chance to live thanks to Germany offering asylum when muslims were ready to slaughter them in Israel. After thousands of years of war and divide over factually proven foundations of religious lies already proves that religion leads to war and divide and to no surprise Germany got so fed up with jewish religious lies plaguing their country that Germany soon after went to many countries to take the jewish but no country (Members of the EU for example) wanted jewish religious lies plaguing their country in such mass numbers and so began what they call the holocaust. And so the world stepped up (The USA if I recall played a significant role) and took back Israel so the Jewish could go back where they have been right back a war with the muslims again as they have been for hundreds of years. It's no secret that religion leads to war and divide not only among those of different religion, non religious grow infuriated seeing lies poisoning society against itself over someone's lust for selfishness and greed to use such lies to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many. Yet the ignorant, selfish and the greedy who value a factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies more than they value human life have the nerve to try and blame the non religious for religious lies leading to war and divide for thousands of years. Just keep ignoring the wars and divides they cause while claiming anything else responsible, then claiming to be the victim when their following of lies reveals they are entirely responsible. It appears to me all the countries that refused to be plagued by jewish religious lies in such mass numbers are being urged to fight their battles with the muslims for the Jewish as if some sick religious low life scum bag thinks this is funny when it is their following of lies that is to blame for such things as the holocaust quite obviously. Germany saved the jewish from genocide and look how it appears Germany along with many other countries got repaid. Religion is the scum of the Earth and "everyones" enemy.

Unlike the ignorant, selfish and greedy, I happen to value human life more than I value a factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies which is clearly why I fight for the destruction of religion. In lieu of responses from the religious, it doesn't matter that religion likely is 93 percent of the cause of all wars (which is likely allot more accurate than the rhetoric you share as any kind of proof) because that other things cause war other than religion is no excuse for thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people to this very day over factually proven foundations of religious lies. Christianity was founded upon the slaughter and forced oppression (Roman catholic) of the Roman empire. Let's say the muslims took over your country after a big and long slaughter assisted by tyrannical government, and when finished they claim those who died, did because they love and care about everyone over your dead grave just like christians over the catalyst for the Roman Empire slaughter along with many graves. Oh I know, what do you christians care because you value a factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies more than you value human life hence what it means to be religious. Jesus's lies not only got him killed, but lead to thousands of years of war and divide from that point on as well let alone all of the filthy religious wars previous to this.

Anyone claiming your religion is the only one that should exist is what the muslims are doing in case you haven't noticed. Hence you welcome the slaughter like a globalist crime organization guinea pig. It's like you religious are oblivious because your ignorance, selfishness and greed consumes you while it continues to blind you and keep your minds dependent upon a factually proven foundation of lies. Claiming to believe in that which is already proven false makes you a phony. All religious are phonies. Religion is the scum of the Earth and everyone's enemy.

Again, the uncontested factual evidence proving that there is no such thing as a god or what muslims call allah (the very foundation of some religions) is as follows in a nut shell and keep in mind proof that religious claim that the lie allah or the lie god is intelligent is that they are all foolish enough to worship or pray to a factually proven lie thus is them acknowledging they claim that factually proven lie is intelligent to be able to understand prayer or worship. The factual evidence quoted in a nut shell:

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

You need not exclude the atheistic too... Stalin and the communist apparatus killed millions upon millions. Lenin before him, and Mao too...

Man, irrespective of faith .. is to blame.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I didn't say you were hiding anything, I said you were desperately scrambling to find ways to hide genuine information from the public.
Ok what genuine information am I desperately scrambling to find ways to hide from the public?

Which by the way means exactly the same thing as the last thing I said

Do you believe that you know the truth and that you must make this known to the world

Because this makes you pretty important

Last edited:
D

David J Spetch

Interesting. Man has been slaughtering himself since the dawn of the humanoid. And his precursors before that. So, religion is but a blip in that regard
What's this, the more pathetic reasons such as filthy religious lies to kill each other the merrier attitude?!! But a blip you say, millions if not billions of people over thousands of years is hardly a blip, and even if it were a blip, time to get rid of all of the blips that create war and divide.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What's this, the more pathetic reasons such as filthy religious lies to kill each other the merrier attitude?!! But a blip you say, millions if not billions of people over thousands of years is hardly a blip, and even if it were a blip, time to get rid of all of the blips that create war and divide.

Blip? Nooe. Where's my blip? Fact is Hitler, Stalin, Mao etc..killed millions... certainly not in God's name...

D

David J Spetch

You need not exclude the atheistic too... Stalin and the communist apparatus killed millions upon millions. Lenin before him, and Mao too...

Man, irrespective of faith .. is to blame.
Blip? Nooe. Where's my blip? Fact is Hitler, Stalin, Mao etc..killed millions... certainly not in God's name...
Go ahead and you explain how atheism leads to war and divide. I am no atheist, and atheists merely believe the religious are full of shit where as I am the primary factual fundamentalist who has proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and I do not see you or anyone here /anywhere contesting that factual evidence with even so much as a shred of validity. before anyone stooped to being religious, everyone was non religious (human) and once people stooped to being religious, they obviously tried to drag everyone else down to their sick level by claiming people who do not follow their bullshit are atheists claiming they are those who do not believe, but you go ahead and share with everyone how atheism leads to war and divide. It's wasn't atheists sharing religious lies leading to war and divide, it was the religious ...

Facts are not believed, they are either recognized or ignored which is why back my claims with fact on the foundations of primary issues I address aka primary factual fundamentalist.

It's sickening how the religious always desperately scramble try and make anything else the issue in attempt to try and hide they have no validity, just more sickening lies and deceptions like trying to make other things out to be the cause of some war and divide (you go right ahead and explain how atheism leads to war and divide since you brought it up) to try and use as an excuse for the religious to get away with lies leading to war and divide for thousands of years.

I'm here working to remove all of the lies and deceptions that lead to war and divide to bring unity, trust and understanding, not use anything else as excuse for more war and divide on top of war and divide. Like what are some people thinking, the more war and divide the merrier like duh!

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Go ahead and you explain how atheism leads to war and divide. I am no atheist, and atheists merely believe the religious are full of shit where as I am the primary factual fundamentalist who has proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and I do not see you or anyone here /anywhere contesting that factual evidence with even so much as a shred of validity. before anyone stooped to being religious, everyone was non religious (human) and once people stooped to being religious, they obviously tried to drag everyone else down to their sick level by claiming people who do not follow their bullshit are atheists claiming they are those who do not believe, but you go ahead and share with everyone how atheism leads to war and divide. It's wasn't atheists sharing religious lies leading to war and divide, it was the religious ...

Facts are not believed, they are either recognized or ignored which is why back my claims with fact on the foundations of primary issues I address aka primary factual fundamentalist.

It's sickening how the religious always desperately scramble try and make anything else the issue in attempt to try and hide they have no validity, just more sickening lies and deceptions like trying to make other things out to be the cause of some war and divide (you go right ahead and explain how atheism leads to war and divide since you brought it up) to try and use as an excuse for the religious to get away with lies leading to war and divide for thousands of years.

I'm here working to remove all of the lies and deceptions that lead to war and divide to bring unity, trust and understanding, not use anything else as excuse for more war and divide on top of war and divide. Like what are some people thinking, the more war and divide the merrier like duh!
You are not the primary factual fundamentalist who has proven that the foundation of every religion is based on lies.

But you might be the next unibomber.....

Sicko

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

You would need to pursue your theorem with the religious then. I am not.

Meanwhile, ww1, ww2, civil war, the Chinese dynastic wars, roman wars, etc were wars of conquest or division. That's truth and understanding ..