• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Germany saved the jewish from genocide and look how it appears Germany along with many other countri

D

David J Spetch

We. No. You may have missed it....but I dismissed the topic all together...having answered you above. You might consider persons like lenjn, Stalin, Mao, pol pot, Kim, etc...
You din't answer with even so much as a shred of validity, you instead cower behind deliberate ignorance as you yourself so eagerly demonstrates.

again

You go ahead and explain how not being religious leads to war and divide

D

David J Spetch

There may be a point in here regarding the nature of truth that would make for a good discussion. If you will be so kind as to rewrite this is a manner that conforms more with standard written English, perhaps we could explore it.

Such photos would be, as I said, photos of manifestations of energy in the physical world, not photos of energy itself.

If a wave is proof of energy -- and it is -- then the universe is proof of God (however one might conceive the it).

Sir,

I would be most happy to engage in conversation with you, as you've expressed intriguing ideas and hold several positions similar to mine. However, I will not be insulted or bullied. I've addressed you with respect and friendliness in all our exchanges and expect the same in return.

You accuse me of lying when I have not and do not. You insult my religion when you know next to nothing about it. You insult me personally by saying my reply to you in post #2 of this thread, as carefully thought out and worded as all my posts and addressing directly and unequivocally several of your points , was evasive and irrelevant drivel.

None of this was justified.

We will have civil exchanges or we will have none at all. If you're unwilling or unable to comport yourself in a manner appropriate to a public debate, treating those with whom, you disagree with at least a modicum of respect and decency, our conversations will stop. If you consider that no loss, so be it, but you may think otherwise when the rest of the majority here who are decent and kind people react as I.
You support the largest hate crime against humanity spanning over thousands of years and ignore how offensive religion is in the first place the act like what is offensive is being severely offended by the following of factually proven foundations of lies which have already lead to thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions to this very day. You insult yourself and the life on this planet by valuing a factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies more than you value human life hence what it means to be religious.

I don't see the point in wasting my time on someone's deliberate ignorance towards fact and compulsion to lie when a person exemplifies a continuous compulsion to do such repetitively. If you are gong to lie, I have no problem calling it out and justifying what makes you a liar like I already did. If you don't like it then just stop lying. It's not my burden.

and now you just can't stop lying, this is pathetic

"If a wave is proof of energy -- and it is -- then the universe is proof of God (however one might conceive the it)."

That is like saying proof of the existence of clay is proof that apes shit imaginary bricks that people use to build houses.

you also previously stated the lies

"An intelligent Creator hasn't been proven a lie, and cannot be, any more than it can be proven a truth"

"I contested the evidence you presented re: the existence of an intelligent Creator and others contested different points you presented. You disagree with what was said and, rather than advance the discussion, have declared it all to be invalid. The weakest argument so far is yours, Sir."

So you cower from the factual evidence proving that not anything with intelligence could ever be the creator of everything by not sharing even one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness to demonstrate even the most remote possibility that anything with intelligence could ever be the creator of everything but instead just make up more lies like thousands of religious intellectual cowards have before you because like I said before, that is what religion teaches you to do. I'm not the one who betrayed you with a slew of lies so don't try and take your anger for that out on me because I do not deserve it. I'm being kind taking the time to go through things with you for your understanding because I think there is hope for you and the life on this planet yet.

Me pointing out you lying and your obvious and ridiculous lies certainly doesn't qualify me as uncivil.

I'd rather not see people slaughtered over filthy religious lies because I happen to care.

watching a wave is watching energy at work with matter and the duration of time it takes a wave to get from A to B.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Still desperately scrambling to try and drag me down to your sick and pathetic level I see.
Actually I am watching you flail around in the muck

Your babble

You support the largest hate crime against humanity spanning over thousands of years and ignore how offensive religion is in the first place the act like what is offensive is being severely offended by the following of factually proven foundations of lies which have already lead to thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions to this very day. You insult yourself and the life on this planet by valuing a factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies more than you value human life hence what it means to be religious.

I don't see the point in wasting my time on someone's deliberate ignorance towards fact and compulsion to lie when a person exemplifies a continuous compulsion to do such repetitively. If you are gong to lie, I have no problem calling it out and justifying what makes you a liar like I already did. If you don't like it then just stop lying. It's not my burden.

and now you just can't stop lying, this is pathetic

"If a wave is proof of energy -- and it is -- then the universe is proof of God (however one might conceive the it)."

That is like saying proof of the existence of clay is proof that apes shit imaginary bricks that people use to build houses.

you also previously stated the lies

"An intelligent Creator hasn't been proven a lie, and cannot be, any more than it can be proven a truth"

"I contested the evidence you presented re: the existence of an intelligent Creator and others contested different points you presented. You disagree with what was said and, rather than advance the discussion, have declared it all to be invalid. The weakest argument so far is yours, Sir."

So you cower from the factual evidence proving that not anything with intelligence could ever be the creator of everything by not sharing even one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness to demonstrate even the most remote possibility that anything with intelligence could ever be the creator of everything but instead just make up more lies like thousands of religious intellectual cowards have before you because like I said before, that is what religion teaches you to do. I'm not the one who betrayed you with a slew of lies so don't try and take your anger for that out on me because I do not deserve it. I'm being kind taking the time to go through things with you for your understanding because I think there is hope for you and the life on this planet yet.

Me pointing out you lying and your obvious and ridiculous lies certainly doesn't qualify me as uncivil.

I'd rather not see people slaughtered over filthy religious lies because I happen to care.

watching a wave is watching energy at work with matter and the duration of time it takes a wave to get from A to B.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You din't answer with even so much as a shred of validity, you instead cower behind deliberate ignorance as you yourself so eagerly demonstrates.

again

You go ahead and explain how not being religious leads to war and divide

Mr Spetch... Stalin practiced athiesm. Are you aware of the divide created?

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
After reading your reply, I now agree. You simply don't understand the meaning of the word "lie."

So you cower from the factual evidence proving that not anything with intelligence could ever be the creator of everything by not sharing even one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness to demonstrate even the most remote possibility that anything with intelligence could ever be the creator of everything
You also don't understand the concept of a Creator God

I think I understand you better now. Thank you.

Exactly. Watching a wave is watching energy at work; i.e., seeing an effect of energy. The energy itself can't be seen.

No, there's no similarity between those two things whatsoever.

One cannot see the energy that produces a wave. Rather, seeing the wave is proof that energy is real. Similarly -- though on an entirely different scale, of course -- one cannot see the Creator of the universe but the existence of the universe proves the existence of a Creator. A similar example would be that one cannot see heat but can experience heat, which proves the existence of a heat source.

One may say that the universe wasn't created but simply exists. The problem with that argument is that cosmology has demonstrated (via the facts you so adore) that it was created; that space, matter, and time came into existence.

Now, none of this means that the Creator has ever interacted with humanity. That's a matter of faith.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
After reading your reply, I now agree. You simply don't understand the meaning of the word "lie."

Exactly. Watching a wave is watching energy at work; i.e., seeing an effect of energy. The energy itself can't be seen.

One cannot see the energy that produces a wave. Rather, seeing the wave is proof that energy is real. Similarly -- though on an entirely different scale, of course -- one cannot see the Creator of the universe but the existence of the universe proves the existence of a Creator. A similar example would be that one cannot see heat but can experience heat, which proves the existence of a heat source.

One may say that the universe wasn't created but simply exists. The problem with that argument is that cosmology has demonstrated (via the facts you so adore) that it was created; that space, matter, and time came into existence.

Now, none of this means that the Creator has ever interacted with humanity. That's a matter of faith.
Emily I reposted the nonsense that the unibomber posted earlier its a schizzo word salad. This dude belongs in a hospital or psych ward

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

God will be proved in the near future when the human race leaves earth and begins creating and modifying life forms to fit the new place. Technically this is already begun with mars.

Wave theory is just that, no one has a clue how the quantum realm operates and no one knows where the universe begins, ends or even what it is. So be careful in what you say you know, because that is actually what you choose to believe

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Emily I reposted the nonsense that the unibomber posted earlier its a schizzo word salad. This dude belongs in a hospital or psych ward
I always assume more people will read a post than just the person to whom it's replying. That can make replying worthwhile.

Last edited:

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Wave theory is just that, no one has a clue how the quantum realm operates and no one knows where the universe begins, ends or even what it is. So be careful in what you say you know, because that is actually what you choose to believe
Definitely true.
I find quantum theory fascinating. It does have a good track record so far at explaining things, so it's a very strong theory.
So much of what people claim to "know" is in fact what they choose to believe. I guess we're all guilty of it to one degree or another. Your caution is a good one. Thanks.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Definitely true.
I find quantum theory fascinating. It does have a good track record so far at explaining things, so it's a very strong theory.
So much of what people claim to "know" is in fact what they choose to believe. I guess we're all guilty of it to one degree or another. Your caution is a good one. Thanks.
Quantum theory has explained nothing, in fact if we believe what we think we observe then physics is wrong and needs revision. Quantum theory is theory because everyone who looks at it can only find new questions and no answers.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
There are people who look without ever participating or even signing up. We never know how many will see what we post. If the one posting finds it stimulating, cathartic, or whatever then why not?

Quantum theory has explained nothing, in fact if we believe what we think we observe then physics is wrong and needs revision. Quantum theory is theory because everyone who looks at it can only find new questions and no answers.
Well, I'm no physicist, but I read a book for laypeople by one a little while back and his opinion was that quantum theory has been very useful in explaining a number of things. You're surely right, though, that it's theory and not fact, and it definitely has created plenty of new questions.
What exactly do you mean by "if we believe what we think we observe then physics is wrong and needs revision?"

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
There are people who look without ever participating or even signing up. We never know how many will see what we post. If the one posting finds it stimulating, cathartic, or whatever then why not?

Well, I'm no physicist, but I read a book for laypeople by one a little while back and his opinion was that quantum theory has been very useful in explaining a number of things. You're surely right, though, that it's theory and not fact, and it definitely has created plenty of new questions.
What exactly do you mean by "if we believe what we think we observe then physics is wrong and needs revision?"
Are you aware that entangled particles are apparently not traveling faster than light because they are instantly readable apparently from any distance, even stellar ones. They are working on new computers that will not need wires as everything will just be where its going instantly, with no lag. Work is actually being done in this field and no one doing the work has a clue what is really happening. Sheesh top physist are babbling that the universe isnt real but is a simulation, requiring God by the way.

The macro world is the quantum world just looked at closer, they should be equal but no one can prove that they are, its like two different worlds, which alters physics

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Are you aware that entangled particles are apparently not traveling faster than light because they are instantly readable apparently from any distance, even stellar ones. They are working on new computers that will not need wires as everything will just be where its going instantly, with no lag. Work is actually being done in this field and no one doing the work has a clue what is really happening. Sheesh top physist are babbling that the universe isnt real but is a simulation, requiring God by the way.

The macro world is the quantum world just looked at closer, they should be equal but no one can prove that they are, its like two different worlds, which alters physics
Yes! Isn't it all fascinating!?!

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Oh ... and in the view of that physicist I mentioned before, "God" is a given at this point, the only question being whether that Creator Force has ever interacted with humanity and, if so, how.