• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ghislaine Maxwell.

llovejim

Current Champion
She's disappeared and we will probably hear she can't be found...…..end of Maxwell

POOF
not sure trump will try to get away with two murders. even attorney general barr and fox noise might think it is more than a coincidence.

llovejim

Current Champion
She's not the only one who knows a lot, too much, probably, for her own good.

they could never say that about you...your meme intimates that you believe conspiracy theories, basically as a matter of course, which is ignorant. name one right wing conspiracy theory that has ever been proven to be true.

D

Deleted member 21794

you have no idea what anyone says. you are not mentally up to it. so you spew the shit you spew while staring off into space like a cow chewing its cud with about the same level of consciousness.

trump has been pictured with epstein many times. not clinton. one of the girls epstein assaulted claims she got recruited at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort. trump has said that Epstein is a terrific guy who likes them on the young side.

none of that makes trump likely to have him murdered in prison, but it is way more likely than anything clinton has in his past connected to epstein.

i thought even the most dumb ass trump voter could see that, but I guess I was wrong.

You did not.
Pssst... Trump banned Epstein from Mar-A-Lago. Oops!

llovejim

Current Champion
not sure trump will try to get away with two murders. even attorney general barr and fox noise might think it is more than a coincidence.
by the way...I AM BEING FACETIOUS..i don't believe trump offed anybody, it is silly to think so. but even sillier to think either clinton ever has either. good god. grow up, you trump voters. get a clue and use it.

She knows a lot. She knows too much, probably. Sooooo....

Plane crash? Automobile accident? Drowning in bathtub? Heart attack? A ‘burglary’ gone bad?

And how long does she have? A week before her trial, if it comes to that? Or a week before ANYONE connected with this case’s trial?

Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen. I wouldn’t want to be in her shoes...
She isn't suicided already? I thought they said they lost her. No idea of her whereabouts.

llovejim

Current Champion
After watching democrats chew on the Russia conspiracy for 3 years, it makes me laugh when a fascist calls anyone "deranged". LOL
deranged is more aptly used by somebody who calls an investigation that yields 34 indictments, 12 of them Russian agents of Putin, two guilty pleas from trump's campaign manager and personal lawyer, over 100 examples of collusion between eager russian mobsters and agents of Putin and equally eager trump cronies in an effort to meddle in our election and 11 examples of trump obstructing justice, that even fox's own legal expert said 5 were most clearly blatant examples of crimes, a "conspiracy!!" what an easily led, silly ass trump stooge you would have to be spew something that deranged!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
by the way...I AM BEING FACETIOUS..i don't believe trump offed anybody, it is silly to think so. but even sillier to think either clinton ever has either. good god. grow up, you trump voters. get a clue and use it.
posting to self is pure insanity
no one is surprised
got Okra

Colorforms

Senator
deranged is more aptly used by somebody who calls an investigation that yields 34 indictments, 12 of them Russian agents of Putin, two guilty pleas from trump's campaign manager and personal lawyer, over 100 examples of collusion between eager russian mobsters and agents of Putin and equally eager trump cronies in an effort to meddle in our election and 11 examples of trump obstructing justice, that even fox's own legal expert said 5 were most clearly blatant examples of crimes, a "conspiracy!!" what an easily led, silly ass trump stooge you would have to be spew something that deranged!!
And you are exactly the kind of sock puppet this conspiracy was created for. 34 indictments and the vast majority will never see the inside of an American court room. Hell, Mueller could have indicted farm animals and it would have had the exact same result.
The few who could see the inside of an American court room were NOT indicted on any role they had on Russian collusion, but from either process crimes or white collar crimes dating back to 2005.
In the meantime, the Obama administration was illegally spying on the Trump campaign, forging opposition research and funneling it into the security pipeline, and falsifying FISA warrants. During this whole affair they leaked information to the press constantly, and even had a CNN news truck out at the home of Roger Stone when they raided his home with a swat team at 6 in the morning.

This whole thing stunk from day one, and you are still mindlessly drooling over it. It's hilarious to watch. :)