• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ginsberg Next? We hope so...

justoffal

Senator
Foul....foul you say! But no....there's nothing wrong with being up front about one's feelings either about McCain or Ginsberg.

The Idea that either of them merits sensitivity is pure hogwash. Either one of them would unhesitatingly make a decisions that could cost you your life with nary a second thought and they have and they do and they will.

So in keeping with good manners I offer my condolences but In keeping with my real feelings about the matter.....

Sayonara Assxhole don't come back too soon...reincarnated or otherwise.

Oh and Ruth baby.....everyone sees you drooling on yourself......retire already or hurry up and go into Cardiac arrest....the Ginsberg Heart Stop meditation session wishes you a speedy demise.

Later

JO

Last edited:

justoffal

Senator
Just wishing he'd have a heart attack, nothing wrong with that.
Yeah....that is totally possible at his age and weight.....if it happens to him there's really nobody to blame but HIM....but in the mean time he or Pence are there till 2020...time for lefty to settle down and accept that. This witch hunt shit is going to cost them the PR battle. Ginsberg on the other hand has no designated back up....her passing will ensure another Trump appointee....so the heart stop committee has a useful goal.

JO

Yeah....that is totally possible at his age and weight.....if it happens to him there's really nobody to blame but HIM....but in the mean time he or Pence are there till 2020...time for lefty to settle down and accept that. This witch hunt shit is going to cost them the PR battle. Ginsberg on the other hand has no designated back up....her passing will ensure another Trump appointee....so the heart stop committee has a useful goal.

JO
I think President Pence will have a term about as significant as Gerald Ford. In other words... completely forgettable.

justoffal

Senator
I think President Pence will have a term about as significant as Gerald Ford. In other words... completely forgettable.
Yeah there's no way he has the same charisma as Trump and I don't think he would win a re-election. The GOP is really good at shooting themselves in the foot. They need to get on board and back Trump but no they would rather snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Go figure.

JO

Barbella

Senator
Foul....foul you say! But no....there's nothing wrong with being up front about one's feelings either about McCain or Ginsberg.

The Idea that either of them merits sensitivity is pure hogwash. Either one of them would unhesitatingly make a decisions that could cost you your life with nary a second thought and they have and they do and they will.

So in keeping with good manners I offer my condolences but In keeping with my real feelings about the matter.....

Sayonara Assxhole don't come back too soon...reincarnated or otherwise.

Oh and Ruth baby.....everyone sees you drooling on yourself......retire already or hurry up and go into Cardiac arrest....the Ginsberg Heart Stop meditation session wishes you a speedy demise.

Later

JO
I agree with you. I always disliked those phony "I can't stand him/her but I'm sorry he's or she is dying" sentiments.

I don't WISH death or suffering on anyone... but neither am I sorry when someone I have never even met IRL dies. If I were, shouldn't I be sorry 24/7, 365 days/year? Because "someone" always dies. Every second of every day.

justoffal

Senator
I agree with you. I always disliked those phony "I can't stand him/her but I'm sorry he's or she is dying" sentiments.

I don't WISH death or suffering on anyone... but neither am I sorry when someone I have never even met IRL dies. If I were, shouldn't I be sorry 24/7, 365 days/year? Because "someone" always dies. Every second of every day.
These people...including McCain....have no problem sacrificing your kids on the alter to their causes. McCain is one of the worlds most dangerous people...constantly drumming up WAR for his military contractor buddies. I wouldn't be surprised if his Brain Cancer was caused by focused microwaves....the Russians happen to be pretty good at that.

JO

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah there's no way he has the same charisma as Trump and I don't think he would win a re-election. The GOP is really good at shooting themselves in the foot. They need to get on board and back Trump but no they would rather snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Go figure.

JO
they don't realize this