• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Giuliani crony/indicted client Parnas has an interesting story to tell

D

Deleted member 21794

nah, I am not on here all morning, afternoon and night - just a few minutes here and there - easy to see mr 247365 stalker
You poor thing. I run circles around you every time we interact. I suppose you have no choice but to throw out your "stalker" card. But no, that won't work. I will continue to crush you in any debate at will with no regard for your personal attacks.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You poor thing. I run circles around you every time we interact. I suppose you have no choice but to throw out your "stalker" card. But no, that won't work. I will continue to crush you in any debate at will with no regard for your personal attacks.
Agreed, you do run in circles....whether or not you win any of the debates I've read is unlikely.

D

Deleted member 21794

Really? Tell me why impeaching Clinton for covering up blowjobs was justified, and impeaching Trump for his conduct is not.

I look forward to hearing your version of sanity.

;-)
Suborning perjury in a woman's civil rights trial is a serious matter- to normal, sane people.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
What does Lev Parnas want?

Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman are associates of Rudy Giuliani who have aided him with his search in Ukraine for detrimental information on U.S. President Donald Trump's political opponents. This included looking for evidence for a narrative to counter Robert Mueller's Special Counsel investigation and information on former Vice President Joe Biden. Both individuals are Soviet-born Florida real estate businessmen and American citizens. As a result of their activities, they are central figures in the Trump–Ukraine scandal. ….wiki

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
No wonder Lev was angry at Trump's "I don't know him."

Trump claims that he doesn’t know Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, the two henchmen of Rudy Giuliani who were arrested last month and charged with campaign finance fraud.

However, CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski on Tuesday revealed that he and his team discovered that Trump has met personally with one of both of the men on at least ten separate occasions.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No wonder Lev was angry at Trump's "I don't know him."

Trump claims that he doesn’t know Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, the two henchmen of Rudy Giuliani who were arrested last month and charged with campaign finance fraud.

However, CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski on Tuesday revealed that he and his team discovered that Trump has met personally with one of both of the men on at least ten separate occasions.
Yeah, Trump claims he doesn't know his own appointees either...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Suborning perjury in a woman's civil rights trial is a serious matter- to normal, sane people.
Lewinsky had nothing to say relevant to Jones's sudden discovery she'd been sexually harassed. The trial wasn't about Paula Jones and her civil rights. It was about embarrassing Clinton.

D

Deleted member 21794

Lewinsky had nothing to say relevant to Jones's sudden discovery she'd been sexually harassed. The trial wasn't about Paula Jones and her civil rights. It was about embarrassing Clinton.
While none of that drooling rant refutes or rebuts anything I posted, I hope you felt some sort of catharsis from pecking on your keyboard.

D

Deleted member 21794

Clearly there is a point. If there were evidence supporting that accusation, why wasn't he convicted and removed from office?
Because there wasn't a 2/3 majority in the Senate to vote for it. It wasn't there when Clinton was impeached and isn't there in 2019 to convict Trump in the Senate.