• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Giuliani crony/indicted client Parnas has an interesting story to tell

middleview

President
Supporting Member
While none of that drooling rant refutes or rebuts anything I posted, I hope you felt some sort of catharsis from pecking on your keyboard.
It is obvious when you know you have painted yourself into a corner when you start throwing out stupid insults and calling posts you have no answer to a "drooling rant".

D

Deleted member 21794

It is obvious when you know you have painted yourself into a corner when you start throwing out stupid insults and calling posts you have no answer to a "drooling rant".
No. I am happy to revisit the issue. I posted:

"Suborning perjury in a woman's civil rights trial is a serious matter- to normal, sane people."

You answered with a drooling rant about Lewinsky blah blah blah. Feel free to get back on topic and address the post if you want to be taken seriously.

Let's start with my claim. Is suborning perjury a serious matter? Yes or no?

Hint: read up on Clinton having his law license suspended for five years before you post another drooling, inane rant.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Because there wasn't a 2/3 majority in the Senate to vote for it. It wasn't there when Clinton was impeached and isn't there in 2019 to convict Trump in the Senate.
The vote was 50 50....67 votes were needed.

He was never charged with suborning perjury.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No. I am happy to revisit the issue. I posted:

"Suborning perjury in a woman's civil rights trial is a serious matter- to normal, sane people."

You answered with a drooling rant about Lewinsky blah blah blah. Feel free to get back on topic and address the post if you want to be taken seriously.

Let's start with my claim. Is suborning perjury a serious matter? Yes or no?

Hint: read up on Clinton having his law license suspended for five years before you post another drooling, inane rant.
Of course it would be serious. Clinton was never charged with suborning perjury.

D

Deleted member 21794

The vote was 50 50....67 votes were needed.

He was never charged with suborning perjury.
Wow, finally you get on the scoreboard. You're right. He was never charged with suborning perjury. Good for you!

D

Deleted member 21794

Of course it would be serious. Clinton was never charged with suborning perjury.
You're right. I was wrong about suborning perjury. I should have asked if lying on the stand is a serious matter. Is it?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You're right. I was wrong about suborning perjury. I should have asked if lying on the stand is a serious matter. Is it?
Depends on if the question is related to the case....it wasn't. Therefore it was not perjury. Clinton's license was suspended because he was found in contempt of court.

Paula Jones accused Clinton of harassing her for refusing to have sex. Making public his affair with Lewinsky had nothing at all to do with that accusation. Jones had no evidence that she'd been harassed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wow, finally you get on the scoreboard. You're right. He was never charged with suborning perjury. Good for you!
Scoreboard? If we were keeping score you'd have been subject to a change in televised game to one more competitive. As I said before....every time you throw out insults it is evidence that you are losing. You do it often.

D

Deleted member 21794

Depends on if the question is related to the case....it wasn't. Therefore it was not perjury. Clinton's license was suspended because he was found in contempt of court.

Paula Jones accused Clinton of harassing her for refusing to have sex. Making public his affair with Lewinsky had nothing at all to do with that accusation. Jones had no evidence that she'd been harassed.
Clinton was found in contempt of court for lying. Oops!

D

Deleted member 21794

Scoreboard? If we were keeping score you'd have been subject to a change in televised game to one more competitive. As I said before....every time you throw out insults it is evidence that you are losing. You do it often.
No problem. Just tell me how lying on the stand, while reason to have one's law license suspended, isn't a serious matter. If you can't, then my criticism is correct and you lose again.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Too bad if you can't keep up!
Go re-read your posts. You are meandering around the Clinton impeachment without having a point. You spent a few posts on suborning perjury and are now whining about
lying on the stand, but you certainly can't actually tie it back to the topic of the thread.