• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Global Warming Is Definitely A Threat....

D

Deleted member 21794

EatTheRich

President
Yes of course. No matter what the weather variation may be, it's probably because of climate change. :rolleyes:
Some scientists think it is because of climate change. More importantly, if you read the article, the severity of extreme cold in the U.S. is steadily becoming lower.

UPNYA2

Mayor

I love it...……. The article that YOU linked to is actually titled;

"Snow in Texas and ice in Alabama? Unusual cold weather could become more common"

It "COULD"? As in it also could NOT?

OOooo! OOooo!!!! But wait, there is MORE!

Right after that the first damned paragraph ALSO states;

"A wavier jet stream brings cold Arctic air down south. That may be a counterintuitive result of climate change, some scientists say."

It "MAY BE"? As in it also may NOT be?

This is in the opinion of "SOME"? As in NOT a FACT, just something "some" say?

"some scientist SAY"? As in NOT fact, just what some say?

How truly damning.
I for one cannot imagine how or why any and everyone is not now convinced of the evils of mankind existing as you dems/libs have been so passionately maintaining for decades.

EatTheRich

President
I love it...……. The article that YOU linked to is actually titled;

"Snow in Texas and ice in Alabama? Unusual cold weather could become more common"

It "COULD"? As in it also could NOT?

OOooo! OOooo!!!! But wait, there is MORE!

Right after that the first damned paragraph ALSO states;

"A wavier jet stream brings cold Arctic air down south. That may be a counterintuitive result of climate change, some scientists say."

It "MAY BE"? As in it also may NOT be?

This is in the opinion of "SOME"? As in NOT a FACT, just something "some" say?

"some scientist SAY"? As in NOT fact, just what some say?

How truly damning.
I for one cannot imagine how or why any and everyone is not now convinced of the evils of mankind existing as you dems/libs have been so passionately maintaining for decades.
As the article points out, the weather has a lot of uncertainty. Scientists have hypotheses about what will happen, but they are not in agreement and none of the hypotheses is thoroughly confirmed.

View attachment 46213

Don't believe it? Just ask everyone across the country freezing their arse off because of near- or record cold temperatures "as we speak". Oh, I forgot: no matter cold or hot, it's man's fault. That damn CO2. And that pesky American capitalist CO2 seems to be of particular concern to communists, er, environmental activists everywhere.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cold-weather-forecasts-weather-record-breaking-arctic-chill-moving-across-us/
Everybody knows global warming makes it colder......duh.

FakeName

Governor
View attachment 46213

Don't believe it? Just ask everyone across the country freezing their arse off because of near- or record cold temperatures "as we speak". Oh, I forgot: no matter cold or hot, it's man's fault. That damn CO2. And that pesky American capitalist CO2 seems to be of particular concern to communists, er, environmental activists everywhere.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cold-weather-forecasts-weather-record-breaking-arctic-chill-moving-across-us/
Holy cow guy!

It's like clockwork.

Weather is not climate.

A warming climate causes more extremes in weather, more extreme heat waves, more extreme cold snaps, more extreme droughts, more extreme rain events.

Knowledge is good!

D

Deleted member 21794

Holy cow guy!

It's like clockwork.

Weather is not climate.

A warming climate causes more extremes in weather, more extreme heat waves, more extreme cold snaps, more extreme droughts, more extreme rain events.

Knowledge is good!
Are the things listed in the last paragraph of your rant weather or climate?

D

Deleted member 21794

A warming climate causes more extreme weather events like heat waves and cold snaps.

How can I make that more clear?

maybe read slowly and use a dictionary.
Your dodge is noted. Obviously, you understand what has happened. I cited weather as a component of climate. So did you. You just don't want to admit it but at the same time wish to condemn me for doing the very same thing.

Now that that's out in the open, we can continue.

So.... if a warming climate can cause "more extreme weather events like heat waves and cold snaps", can a cooling climate do the same thing?

FakeName

Governor
Your dodge is noted. Obviously, you understand what has happened. I cited weather as a component of climate. So did you. You just don't want to admit it but at the same time wish to condemn me for doing the very same thing.

So.... if a warming climate can cause "more extreme weather events like heat waves and cold snaps", can a cooling climate do the same thing?
It's not a Dodge. Can't you read? I have answered your question three times.

D

Deleted member 21794

It's not a Dodge. Can't you read? I have answered your question three times.
No, I won't let you get away with lying. Let's make it easy for you. Are more extreme heat waves, more extreme cold snaps, more extreme droughts and more extreme rain events weather or climate?

FakeName

Governor

No, a cooling climate would cause more stable weather patterns.

This is because a warmer atmosphere can hold more water vapor. This has a direct effect on the frequency and intensity of extreme weather events.

FakeName

Governor
No, I won't let you get away with lying. Let's make it easy for you. Are more extreme heat waves, more extreme cold snaps, more extreme droughts and more extreme rain events weather or climate?
Read slowly. look up the words if you do not understand them.

A warming climate causes more extreme weather events like heat waves and cold snaps.

D

Deleted member 21794

Read slowly. look up the words if you do not understand them.

Is a heat wave weather or climate?