• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

‘Go buy Ivanka’s stuff!’: Kellyanne Conway gives president’s daughter ‘free commercial’ on Fox

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Kellyanne Conway, appears on FOX promoting a line of Ivanka's clothing does a free commercial for Trump's daughter.

‘Go buy Ivanka’s stuff!’: Kellyanne Conway gives president’s daughter ‘free commercial’ on Fox
rump adviser Kellyanne Conway used her platform on Thursday to encourage Fox News viewers to buy products from the clothing line run by the president’s daughter.

Speaking from the White House briefing room during an appearance on Fox & Friends, Conway encouraged viewers to “go buy Ivanka’s stuff” to show their support for the president.
snip - - - - - - - - - --
Conway then went on to say anyone who supports the president ought to buy his daughter’s clothes. :rolleyes:

“It’s a wonderful line, I own some of it,” she said. “I’m going to give it a free commercial here, go buy it today!”
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/go-buy-ivankas-stuff-kellyanne-conway-gives-presidents-daughter-free-commercial-on-fox/

Kellyanne Conway, appears on FOX promoting a line of Ivanka's clothing does a free commercial for Trump's daughter.

rump adviser Kellyanne Conway used her platform on Thursday to encourage Fox News viewers to buy products from the clothing line run by the president’s daughter.

Speaking from the White House briefing room during an appearance on Fox & Friends, Conway encouraged viewers to “go buy Ivanka’s stuff” to show their support for the president.
snip - - - - - - - - - --
Conway then went on to say anyone who supports the president ought to buy his daughter’s clothes. :rolleyes:

“It’s a wonderful line, I own some of it,” she said. “I’m going to give it a free commercial here, go buy it today!”
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/go-buy-ivankas-stuff-kellyanne-conway-gives-presidents-daughter-free-commercial-on-fox/
Please, I Can't Stand It Anymore! Gimme a Safe Space!

OMG, we have a President who stands up for his daughter! What a monster!

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Please, I Can't Stand It Anymore! Gimme a Safe Space!

OMG, we have a President who stands up for his daughter! What a monster!
My post was regarding Conway promoting Ivanka's line of clothing on FOX -- which many are saying is an ethics violation.

Group files ethics complaint against Conway for promoting Ivanka's clothing line

"The law is clear that public officials should not use their offices for their own private gain or the private gain of others,” Bookbinder said in a statement. “It’s hard to find a clearer case of that kind of misuse of office than we saw today.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/318747-ethics-group-calls-for-investigation-into-conways-comments-promoting

My post was regarding Conway promoting Ivanka's line of clothing on FOX -- which many are saying is an ethics violation.

Group files ethics complaint against Conway for promoting Ivanka's clothing line

"The law is clear that public officials should not use their offices for their own private gain or the private gain of others,” Bookbinder said in a statement. “It’s hard to find a clearer case of that kind of misuse of office than we saw today.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/318747-ethics-group-calls-for-investigation-into-conways-comments-promoting
Why is it different than Mooch Obama promoting Subway???

Said First Lady Michelle Obama. “Subway's kids' menu makes life easier for parents, because they know that no matter what their kids order, it’s going to be a healthy choice.”

Where was the liberal outrage when she said that?

Hypocrite much?

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2014/01/23/first-lady-michelle-obama-announces-commitment-subway-restaurants-promot

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Why is it different than Mooch Obama promoting Subway???

Said First Lady Michelle Obama. “Subway's kids' menu makes life easier for parents, because they know that no matter what their kids order, it’s going to be a healthy choice.”

Where was the liberal outrage when she said that?

Hypocrite much?

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2014/01/23/first-lady-michelle-obama-announces-commitment-subway-restaurants-promot
I don't see anywhere on the read, how this would in any way increase Michelle's wealth.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Did Kellyanne increase her wealth by promoting Ivanka?
I doubt it, but she is a public official on the taxpayers' payroll.

I doubt it, but she is a public official on the taxpayers' payroll.

Gimme a break! She's just as much a public official as KAC. Did she or didn't she completely redesign the entire country's public school luch program? Did she or didn't she start and promote "Let's move" as a public policy?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Gimme a break! She's just as much a public official as KAC. Did she or didn't she completely redesign the entire country's public school luch program? Did she or didn't she start and promote "Let's move" as a public policy?
Does the First Lady receive a salary? I think not.

Michelle wasn't sworn in... how about Conway? I think so.
What difference does that make?

Has or can KAC made public policy as a counselor to the president? We know MO has.

So you tell me how KAC has more influence as a public official than MO..... only honest answer is she doesn't.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
What difference does that make?

Has or can KAC made public policy as a counselor to the president? We know MO has.

So you tell me how KAC has more influence as a public official than MO..... only honest answer is she doesn't.
Kellyanne is a full time govt employee, salary paid by taxpayers... Michelle didn't receive a salary, her work is regarded as public service, KAC does.

Kellyanne is a full time govt employee, salary paid by taxpayers... Michelle didn't receive a salary, her work is regarded as public service, KAC does.
I posed to you 2 questions.... you are unwilling or can't answer. Dodges noted.

Mooch is more influential as a public official and policymaker than Kellyanne could ever hope to be.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I posed to you 2 questions.... you are unwilling or can't answer. Dodges noted.

Mooch is more influential as a public official and policymaker than Kellyanne could ever hope to be.
I didn't dodge anything. I didn't make the rules.
It doesn't matter who has the most influence, it's what is regarded as legal and ethical.

It doesn't matter who has the most influence, it's what is regarded as legal and ethical.
MO had a press conference to announce and promote cooperation between her Let's Move program and Subway. Basically a commercial....

KAC made an off the cuff, spontaneous comment on a tv morning show.....

It's a good debate for sure but I don't see how you can condem one without condemning the other.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
MO had a press conference to announce and promote cooperation between her Let's Move program and Subway. Basically a commercial....

KAC made an off the cuff, spontaneous comment on a tv morning show.....

It's a good debate for sure but I don't see how you can condem one without condemning the other.
KAC was promoting goods/clothing for profit to be gained by an individual(Ivanka)
Michelle was promoting eating healthy as a public service for the enrichment and betterment of the public health/of our young -- not for personal gain of any individual. imo

KAC was promoting goods/clothing for profit to be gained by an individual(Ivanka)
Michelle was promoting eating healthy as a public service for the enrichment and betterment of the public health/of our young -- not for personal gain of any individual. imo
I agree with you about what the first lady was doing....

But the end result is Subway benefited from MO's promotion no doubt. Which is the same thing you are assuming about KAC's purported promotion of Ivanka's clothing line.