• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GO ON THE RECORD on the TAX Bill!

Lobato1

Mayor
SOS, name calling and ending with

Best Regards [sic]
Huh?
Were you on the sauce?
Since when is writing that you are clueless [adjective], name [noun] calling?
Sweat Baby Jesus I love this, it makes my day.
ROTFLMAO
Best Regards
Lobato1
ROTFLMAO.jpg

Lobato1

Mayor
wondered where you'd been
glad I made your day
Aw geeze Dawg, I forgot who you were after all these years when I left this forum because they had changed the format from the old style of sub-threads to this new one & I kept antagonizing everyone by answering to the wrong person if that person didn't use the quote function & I finally gave up.
Best Regards
Lobato1

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Aw geeze Dawg, I forgot who you were after all these years when I left this forum because they had changed the format from the old style of sub-threads to this new one & I kept antagonizing everyone by answering to the wrong person if that person didn't use the quote function & I finally gave up.
Best Regards
Lobato1
Hope health is good.........I had bypass since you left and jumping about like a wabbit now....

Lobato1

Mayor
Sounds like you are talking about your own posts in this one, dear sweet @Lobato1 .
Nice to see you back.
Please, please, please don't tell me they changed the rules again.
I thought I was specifically answering to Dawg.
Bummer. :-( :-:)-(
Best Regards
Lobato1

Lobato1

Mayor
Hope health is good.........I had bypass since you left and jumping about like a wabbit now....
Bypass??
Man, that is serious. Take care of yourself.
As for me, yesterday was a very happy day for my wife & me because we were finally able to lose all those pounds we had gained from overindulging these past holidays since before Thanksgiving.
The problem for both of us is that when we are hungry, we both get into horrible moods.
Best Regards
Lobato1

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator
Please, please, please don't tell me they changed the rules again.
I thought I was specifically answering to Dawg.
Bummer. :-( :-:)-(
Best Regards
Lobato1
As always, the rules are up to the Moderators, Lovey.

And, as always, it's a public board where anyone may reply no matter who you think you are posting specifically too.
:) ;)-)
Always the best to you,
Jen

Lobato1

Mayor
As always, the rules are up to the Moderators, Lovey.

And, as always, it's a public board where anyone may reply no matter who you think you are posting specifically too.
:) ;)-)
Always the best to you,
Jen
It has been an open forum for anyone to participate from day one.
However my previous reply to you was because of your statement of me talking to myself when in fact I had quoted Dawg, but of course, you are more than welcome to participate & the more the better.
Best Regards
Lobato1

Jen

Senator
It has been an open forum for anyone to participate from day one.
However my previous reply to you was because of your statement of me talking to myself when in fact I had quoted Dawg, but of course, you are more than welcome to participate & the more the better.
Best Regards
Lobato1
And of course I knew who you were talking to and about.........and it wasn't me.

But, Sweety, you can't just come back to the board after literally years and expect that I won't find a way to speak to you immediately. Of course I had to jump in. Stay a while this time, will ya?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Bypass??
Man, that is serious. Take care of yourself.
As for me, yesterday was a very happy day for my wife & me because we were finally able to lose all those pounds we had gained from overindulging these past holidays since before Thanksgiving.
The problem for both of us is that when we are hungry, we both get into horrible moods.
Best Regards
Lobato1
Thx
I'd have the extra lbs than be moody :)

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Give a valid url reference to your contentions.
I have given mine.
BTW
Let's remember that on February 2009 unemployment was skyrocketing past 8.3% versus February 2017 with unemployment plunging below 4.6%.
Best Regards
Lobato1
View attachment 38186 .
Given that the Congress had been controlled by Democrats since 2007 and had not given any bills to fix the problem for the President to sign, I'd suggest you not mention this and remind us how the country went in to a great recession/depression because of the Democrats controlled congress' failure to act.

Btw...Just so you know every Bush bill passed had Democrats voting for it. Every one of them.

Lobato1

Mayor
Given that the Congress had been controlled by Democrats since 2007 and had not given any bills to fix the problem for the President to sign, I'd suggest you not mention this and remind us how the country went in to a great recession/depression because of the Democrats controlled congress' failure to act.

Btw...Just so you know every Bush bill passed had Democrats voting for it. Every one of them.
That is a LIE.

Your 1st LIE:
In the 110th Congress 2007-2009, the Dems only had 49 Senators (48 if you count that Little Judas, I mean Little Joe Lieberman was a Republican in Democrat clothing) & the Dems quickly lost the House to the Teabaggers (now the Freedom Caucus), in the 112th.

Your 2nd LIE:
The August 2008 Financial Crash was a result of the Republican Housing bubble financial bungling that actually started on day one when after receiving >$200 Billion surplus from the outgoing Clinton administration, the Bushistas gave their Tax cuts to the rich & what we got was the 2001-2002 recession. Then to solve this financial fiasco the Bushistas created the housing bubble by dropping interest rates to <<1% , then shot themselves on the foot by bursting that bubble with 18 consecutive interest rates in 27 months to fund their illegal Iraq war (that was supposed to pay for itself) making the ARM to shoot to >>10% effectively bursting the housing bubble on May 2006. These events broke the financial glass bottom of our country in August 2008 because banks stopped lending money because of record housing closures due to unpaid mortgages.
BTW:
One or two Dems including Little Judas did vote with Republicans but blaming Dems for the 2008 financial crash is unadulterated BS because Republicans had control of all three branches of our Government, the Executive, both the Senate & the House in the Legislative as well as the SCOTUS, when the mortgage crisis started as far back as 2005.
Nice try though, try again.
My Reference on the 110th Congress:
https://www.infoplease.com/history-and-government/us-government/composition-congress-political-party-1855-2017
Best Regards
Lobato1

Last edited:

Lobato1

Mayor

Oh yeah, one last thought:
Allow me to educate you:
Starting with the Great Depression the GOP has given an unbroken string of recessions to each & every incoming Democrat administration.
Specifically & to the point
Some of us very old farts born in the middle of the Great Depression have not forgotten that for the past 85 years since 1930, each & every Democrat Administration has received a recession as a legacy from an outgoing Republican Administrations & not one single Republican Administration has received a recession from an outgoing Democrat Administration since (& including) the Great Depression & what is more there has only been one Democrat recession, the shortest on record..
You can thank me now for educating you.
BTW: My reference chart was dated February 2009 at the start of the Obama administration..
Best Regards
Lobato1
.Republican Recessions.png

D

Deleted member 21794

BTW:
One or two Dems including Little Judas did vote with Republicans but blaming Dems for the 2008 financial crash is unadulterated BS because Republicans had control of all three branches of our Government, the Executive, both the Senate & the House in the Legislative as well as the SCOTUS, when the mortgage crisis started as far back as 2005.
Yeah, it's not like the most sweeping bank deregulation in decades had anything to do with the financial collapse 9-10 years after it was implemented, right? You need a reference? No, you need an education. Try Googling something like "Gramm-Leach-Bliley" and read about who signed it into law.

Lobato1

Mayor
Yeah, it's not like the most sweeping bank deregulation in decades had anything to do with the financial collapse 9-10 years after it was implemented, right? You need a reference? No, you need an education. Try Googling something like "Gramm-Leach-Bliley" and read about who signed it into law.
Exactly what part did you not understand that it was the Mortgage Rate 18 consecutive interest rates increases in 27 months that burst the Housing bubble & consequent 2006 mortgage crisis??
Sad.
Best Regards
Lobato1

D

Deleted member 21794

Exactly what part did you not understand that it was the Mortgage Rate 18 consecutive interest rates increases in 27 months that burst the Housing bubble & consequent 2006 mortgage crisis??
Sad.
Best Regards
Lobato1
So you think it was just raising interest rates that caused the financial collapse? Why am I not surprised. You people are a hoot!

D

Deleted member 21794

WRONG!
You are a hoot as long as you keep watching Faux News instead of reading what is going on in the real world.
My Reference on the Mortgage crisis & subsequent Banking crisis.
https://www.thebalance.com/mortgage-crisis-overview-315684
Best Regards
Lobato1
View attachment 38238
1) I don't have cable or satellite TV. But your Fox News fan status is noted.
2) You keep babbling about a mortgage crisis. Very myopic. We had a FINANCIAL crisis. Pay attention.

EatTheRich

President
Gramm, Leach, and Billey were all 3 Republicans. 1 Senate Democrat voted for the bill. Clinton signed it, thus reestablishing his conservative credentials.