• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Go to Hell !

Spamature

President
You just reject a bill to protect Mueller.
You rammed a perjurer onto the SCOTUS
You outright stole another SCOTUS seat from Dems
You sided with the Russians in an attack on our nation for partisan gain.
You said this the day after his election.

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

Sen. Mitch McConnell: Will Dems work with us, or simply put partisan politics ahead of the country?

F*ck you and the horse you rode in on, Mitch !

UPNYA2

Mayor
How did that slogan work out for you on Tuesday ?

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
Worked fine with folks who value jobs, spamanure.

Unfortunately for us as a nation it is becoming apparent there are simply more people interested in participating in mobs and threatening others until the government decides to confiscate more and more of the monies earned by the people interested in having jobs to work.

Spamature

President
Pretty well. White House, Senate, Supreme Court, and 33 governorships.
The FSB and the FBI got you the White House. In the end it was a poor showing in the senate, and Dems have a chance to hold one seat and even pick up another in that chamber. It was your map this year and you blew it. You might lose one of those SCOTUS seats since perjury is a crime. You had to steal the other. Dems made gains in governor races and huge gains state house seats.

Doesn't sound pretty well the day after.

The FSB and the FBI got you the White House. In the end it was a poor showing in the senate, and Dems have a chance to hold one seat and even pick up another in that chamber. It was your map this year and you blew it. You might lose one of those SCOTUS seats since perjury is a crime. You had to steal the other. Dems made gains in governor races and huge gains state house seats.

Doesn't sound pretty well the day after.
Adorable excuses. I hope you don't actually believe any of them. If you do, there's a truly compelling reason to confiscate your belt and shoelaces prior to your incarceration.

Spamature

President
Worked fine with folks who value jobs, spamanure.

Unfortunately for us as a nation it is becoming apparent there are simply more people interested in participating in mobs and threatening others until the government decides to confiscate more and more of the monies earned by the people interested in having jobs to work.
Then should have been overjoyed with the last POTUS creating nearly 16 million jobs and saving the economy in the process. Fixing the shitshow left by Bush should get a guy a monument in this country and overseas too.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Then should have been overjoyed with the last POTUS creating nearly 16 million jobs and saving the economy in the process. Fixing the shitshow left by Bush should get a guy a monument in this country and overseas too.
It actually DID get him a monument, more than one even.

I erected one to him in the toilet every time I took a dump.

Spamature

President
Adorable excuses. I hope you don't actually believe any of them. If you do, there's a truly compelling reason to confiscate your belt and shoelaces prior to your incarceration.
Wow, shut you up on your own topic and made you start spewing insults.
Facts must have hurt your ego or something

Spamature

President
It actually DID get him a monument, more than one even.

I erected one to him in the toilet every time I took a dump.
You should have flushed twice because one of your monuments apparently has escaped and taken up residence in the White House.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Did you actually expect me to respond rationally to your deranged conspiracy theory rants? LOL!
It's not a conspiracy theory. We know the FSB spearheaded the Russian attack on our nation. The indictments clearly say they engaged in information warfare against the United States. We know the FBI violated it's own rules and with a November surprise against Clinton that originated in what was called Trumpland within the FBI. Tipping off Rudy set that in stone.

As for the rest of the post pick up a legitimate newspaper or news site and see for yourself.

All you had left was personal insults. So that is where you went to soothe your ego.

It's not a conspiracy theory. We know the FSB spearheaded the Russian attack on our nation. The indictments clearly say they engaged in information warfare against the United States. We know the FBI violated it's own rules and with a November surprise against Clinton that originated in what was called Trumpland within the FBI. Tipping off Rudy set that in stone.

As for the rest of the post pick up a legitimate newspaper or news site and see for yourself.

All you had left was personal insults. So that is where you went to soothe your ego.
It's not an insult to point out that you posted violent rape videos here and made death threats. Those are facts. Well-documented ones, at that. The rest of your rant is nutty conspiracy theory pap.

Spamature

President
It's not an insult to point out that you posted violent rape videos here and made death threats. Those are facts. Well-documented ones, at that. The rest of your rant is nutty conspiracy theory pap.
No, it's a lie and you're apparently sticking to it. Your lies are the only straws you have left to grasp for.