• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Go to Hell !

No, it's a lie and you're apparently sticking to it. Your lies are the only straws you have left to grasp for.
If it's a lie, I'll once again ask you to post what you claim is the "real" version of this post you made to me:

Just let me know which tall building you climb up on.

I want to be in the crowd that yells JUMP !
You may as well admit you're lying about this alleged "real" version you claim to have, since this is now AT LEAST the the tenth time I've challenged you to provide it, and you're going to run away from it yet again, like you always do. Apologize and I'll not speak of it again.

C

Capitalist

You won't need that. Because when the indictments start coming down and the hearing start heating up, you gopers will likely shit your britches due to outrage and or fear.
You sound a little tense—bound up.

Colorforms

Senator
You just reject a bill to protect Mueller.
You rammed a perjurer onto the SCOTUS
You outright stole another SCOTUS seat from Dems
You sided with the Russians in an attack on our nation for partisan gain.
You said this the day after his election.

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

Sen. Mitch McConnell: Will Dems work with us, or simply put partisan politics ahead of the country?

F*ck you and the horse you rode in on, Mitch !
You should feel a little better after stealing the Arizona election and working on stealing the Florida election.

C

Capitalist

The FSB and the FBI got you the White House. In the end it was a poor showing in the senate, and Dems have a chance to hold one seat and even pick up another in that chamber. It was your map this year and you blew it. You might lose one of those SCOTUS seats since perjury is a crime. You had to steal the other. Dems made gains in governor races and huge gains state house seats.

Doesn't sound pretty well the day after.
Sodium Pentothal?

Polygraph?

Spamature

President
If it's a lie, I'll once again ask you to post what you claim is the "real" version of this post you made to me:

You may as well admit you're lying about this alleged "real" version you claim to have, since this is now AT LEAST the the tenth time I've challenged you to provide it, and you're going to run away from it yet again, like you always do. Apologize and I'll not speak of it again.
Your lie. You post the link proving that is exactly what I said.

Spamature

President
You should feel a little better after stealing the Arizona election and working on stealing the Florida election.
Counting all the votes is the same as stealing to Republicans. You GOPers and Trump only like honest elections when you win. For the all others you gerrymander, cheat and disenfranchise your way to victory.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I'm sure there'll come a day when Trump sh'ts all over McConnell.
It's not as if Trump has any loyalty to the Republican party.....considering he actually TRASHED Republican congressmen who lost their races.....in public!
Trump trashed his own Republican cabinet and appointees. What an aszhole…..in a party of a-holes.
Trump doesn't care about Reagan's 11th commandment.
Trump has made Reagan dead to the Republican base. Now THAT'S funny.

Counting all the votes is the same as stealing to Republicans. You GOPers and Trump only like honest elections when you win. For the all others you gerrymander, cheat and disenfranchise your way to victory.
Of all the "found" votes, is the distribution between Republican and Democrat votes similar to the distribution of the current vote count? If it's not, something is wrong. Something you aren't allowed to talk about...

Spamature

President
I'm sure there'll come a day when Trump sh'ts all over McConnell.
It's not as if Trump has any loyalty to the Republican party.....considering he actually TRASHED Republican congressmen who lost their races.....in public!
Trump trashed his own Republican cabinet and appointees. What an aszhole…..in a party of a-holes.
Trump doesn't care about Reagan's 11th commandment.
Trump has made Reagan dead to the Republican base. Now THAT'S funny.
Trump will go after anyone unwilling to break the law or violate ethics to protect him.

Soon it will be McConnell's turn in the barrel, and it will be fun to watch.

Spamature

President
Why would Trump be going to jail?
Being a great President isn't a crime.
If it were he would be immune to prosecution. But he's just a mentally ill criminal scam artist who fooled a bunch of chumps and suckers into believing him.

Those people go to jail all the time and Trump is no exception.