• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Go to Hell !

Spamature

President
Of all the "found" votes, is the distribution between Republican and Democrat votes similar to the distribution of the current vote count? If it's not, something is wrong. Something you aren't allowed to talk about...
Let's see what the vote says instead of making up conspiracy theories without any evidence about cheating. Funny how the GOP didn't claim there was cheating in their court case against counting all of the votes.

I am not the one pasting the lie to my signature, you are. So how about you cough up that link or admit to your lie.
Your attempt at misdirection is both juvenile and pathetic. Truly pathetic..

I'm still waiting for your "real" quote. Can you produce it, or will you be running away yet again?

Just let me know which tall building you climb up on.

I want to be in the crowd that yells JUMP !

Colorforms

Senator
Counting all the votes is the same as stealing to Republicans. You GOPers and Trump only like honest elections when you win. For the all others you gerrymander, cheat and disenfranchise your way to victory.
Yep, especially all those votes shipped in by U-haul. Democrats have to lie and cheat because they would never get elected if they didn't.

Spamature

President
Your attempt at misdirection is both juvenile and pathetic. Truly pathetic..

I'm still waiting for your "real" quote. Can you produce it, or will you be running away yet again?
What do you not understand about LINK. If what you are saying is true you would have provided it already. You didn't and won't because you're lying.

Case closed !

S

Soiled Knickers

If it were he would be immune to prosecution. But he's just a mentally ill criminal scam artist who fooled a bunch of chumps and suckers into believing him.

Those people go to jail all the time and Trump is no exception.

Why wouldn't anyone believe him?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You just reject a bill to protect Mueller.
You rammed a perjurer onto the SCOTUS
You outright stole another SCOTUS seat from Dems
You sided with the Russians in an attack on our nation for partisan gain.
You said this the day after his election.

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

Sen. Mitch McConnell: Will Dems work with us, or simply put partisan politics ahead of the country?

F*ck you and the horse you rode in on, Mitch !
ROTFLMFAO
even when dem/libs win they whine and head to hell

yo

Appears Russia has more Honor than dem/libs

https://needtoknow.news/2018/11/new-mexico-another-democrat-wins-congressional-seat-8000-votes-found-warehouse/

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Advertisers must really like this vulgar insane top pos...………...

Spamature

President
ROTFLMFAO
even when dem/libs win they whine and head to hell

yo

Appears Russia has more Honor than dem/libs

https://needtoknow.news/2018/11/new-mexico-another-democrat-wins-congressional-seat-8000-votes-found-warehouse/
The warehouse is where the ballots were sent because that is where they were supposed to go.

Poll workers at the Doña Ana County election warehouse spent hours sorting through thousands of absentee ballots Wednesday.

https://www.koat.com/article/xochitl-torres-small-not-conceding-in-tough-race/24770680