• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Goldman Sachs new hiring quotas - 50% must be women, 11% black, 14% latin

Amazing how companies just come flat out and admit they are discriminating against white males and the gover-media looks the other way!!!

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/18/goldman-sachs-says-half-of-all-the-junior-bankers-it-hires-must-be-women.html

march 18 2019 Goldman Sachs expanded a year-old program to hire more workers from underrepresented groups, including goals for black and Latino hires for the first time.

The firm has set "aspirational goals" of having half of all new analysts and entry-level associates hired in the U.S. be women, 11 percent black, and 14 percent Latino, according to a staff memo sent Monday. The firm set a lower goal for black hires in the U.K., where it is seeking a 9 percent level.

By increasing the ranks of women and minorities at entry-level positions — analysts and associates are the two most junior job titles in Wall Street's hierarchy — Goldman is hoping to improve diversity across the firm over time. More than 70 percent of new hires are at the analyst and associate level, the bank said.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Amazing how companies just come flat out and admit they are discriminating against white males and the gover-media looks the other way!!!
White men are so oppressed. I have a dream that one day we will have our first white man in the White House. But it’s probably just a dream.

redtide

Mayor
Well it is common knowledge that the libbers are against freedom, and are tried and true racist. In fact they are the worst kind of racist as they spin their hate in such a way as to sell it (even to their targets) as being helpful or good.

White men are so oppressed. I have a dream that one day we will have our first white man in the White House. But it’s probably just a dream.
Yes white men are oppressed - extremely so and yet they still do pretty well in this country. How do you libs explain that? The answer is white men have ability. White women and all non-whites don't.

UPNYA2

Mayor
So what are you stating here exactly?

That any action that you feel is offensive, morally wrong, bad or even evil, oppressive or just unfair, SOMETIMES, can justifiably be deemed perfectly acceptable, even noble, depending upon how it has or has not, will or will not, affect the party it is applied to on any given day?

So is this something we can all apply to any action and group we please, or, as I suspect, is this in fact something you for some reason can only accept from those on the left?

For example, if discrimination is wrong, why is it, SOMETIMES, not, depending upon whom it is directed?

Is armed robbery wrong? Always? If the robbed just got paid and was out paying his rent and buying his kids food and suddenly he couldn't I assume you would say it is wrong, am I correct?

BUT...….What if the one being robbed of his money is super wealthy, doesn't really need, will not really miss, whatever cash is taken from him? Is armed robbery, like discrimination, no big deal in your view?

"Flex-morality". A lovely dem/lib trait I suppose...…

Barbella

Senator
So what are you stating here exactly?

That any action that you feel is offensive, morally wrong, bad or even evil, oppressive or just unfair, SOMETIMES, can justifiably be deemed perfectly acceptable, even noble, depending upon how it has or has not, will or will not, affect the party it is applied to on any given day?

So is this something we can all apply to any action and group we please, or, as I suspect, is this in fact something you for some reason can only accept from those on the left?

For example, if discrimination is wrong, why is it, SOMETIMES, not, depending upon whom it is directed?

Is armed robbery wrong? Always? If the robbed just got paid and was out paying his rent and buying his kids food and suddenly he couldn't I assume you would say it is wrong, am I correct?

BUT...….What if the one being robbed of his money is super wealthy, doesn't really need, will not really miss, whatever cash is taken from him? Is armed robbery, like discrimination, no big deal in your view?

"Flex-morality". A lovely dem/lib trait I suppose...…
Leftists: The wealthy DESERVE to be robbed, just like cops deserve to be killed.https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=n_ToCYhIJAs