• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Good for him! I hope he wins, and wins big!

Colorforms

Senator
Thank you for your opinion. If you have any facts to go with it, that would be much more helpful.

My OPINION is that some blacks don't have interest in voting for a party that so often vocalizes racism toward them and speak of them as if they are inferior. I know I wouldn't appreciate that much. But that's just my opinion. I bet your reply to "Black Lives Matter" is an emphatic "ALL Lives Matter". If it isn't, most in your ilk would say that. That shows right there that they don't understand the added difficulties that black people go through in this country.
I do understand the difficulties that blacks go through in this country. But please, do tell me how whites are responsible for the high minority drop out rates in inner city schools, or how we whites are making black neighborhoods high crime areas. I'll wait.

You say that blacks make the best decisions for themselves and their families, yet blacks have the highest rates of single parent families, the highest murder rates, the highest illiteracy rates, and the highest poverty rates per capita. So if they are that GREAT at making decisions for themselves, it's no wonder Obama was such at spectacular failure.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Sure, here you go, race baiting whore

I said blacks are like whites, and you twisted that with your feeble mental capacity into that I think "blacks are stupid"
Still waiting on the quote where I called you a racist, liar. You going to provide it?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I do understand the difficulties that blacks go through in this country. But please, do tell me how whites are responsible for the high minority drop out rates in inner city schools, or how we whites are making black neighborhoods high crime areas. I'll wait.

You say that blacks make the best decisions for themselves and their families, yet blacks have the highest rates of single parent families, the highest murder rates, the highest illiteracy rates, and the highest poverty rates per capita. So if they are that GREAT at making decisions for themselves, it's no wonder Obama was such at spectacular failure.
You won’t have to wait long, I’ll tell you right now. You don’t want your tax dollars to go to programs that help the poor. Are you pro-food stamps? These help people in inner cities to put money toward other programs that could help their children. Are you in favor of more tax dollars going toward more schools to drive down teacher to student ratios in urban areas? How about paying teachers 100k/year in inner cities as an incentive to teach there so you can get the best of the best where they need it the most? I very much doubt it.

You again blame blacks for the problems in their communities, not understanding that they are not given the same opportunities that you and I were. You also say that blacks aren’t capable of making their own decisions, which is extremely insulting and downright retarded. You don’t know better than anybody else what is best for them, even though you are indoctrinated to think so.

Lastly, there was more improvement in Obama’s second term to black unemployment than under trump. They are the lowest now, but most of that improvement was made in Obama’s second term. You are programmed not to admit that, but facts are not on your side.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Still waiting on the quote where I called you a racist, liar. You going to provide it?
It's in the post immediately before this post saying I didn't provide it, brainiac.

Your post here is #63. Hint, the one right before you I provided you the quote is #62

Colorforms

Senator
You won’t have to wait long, I’ll tell you right now. You don’t want your tax dollars to go to programs that help the poor. Are you pro-food stamps? These help people in inner cities to put money toward other programs that could help their children. Are you in favor of more tax dollars going toward more schools to drive down teacher to student ratios in urban areas? How about paying teachers 100k/year in inner cities as an incentive to teach there so you can get the best of the best where they need it the most? I very much doubt it.

You again blame blacks for the problems in their communities, not understanding that they are not given the same opportunities that you and I were. You also say that blacks aren’t capable of making their own decisions, which is extremely insulting and downright retarded. You don’t know better than anybody else what is best for them, even though you are indoctrinated to think so.

Lastly, there was more improvement in Obama’s second term to black unemployment than under trump. They are the lowest now, but most of that improvement was made in Obama’s second term. You are programmed not to admit that, but facts are not on your side.
You know, you really don't have to lie. I never once said that blacks are not capable of making their own decisions. If you're going to have a coherent conversation, you can at least not lie about what I say. In fact, I have been saying the opposite, that blacks are victims of their own decision making.

Now that is out of the way, any money that I give toward schools is per district. My tax dollars don't go for schools in Los Angeles or Chicago. That is their issue, and, surprise, they are run by democrats. So you'll have to ask them why more money isn't going toward your pet projects.

But yes, I blame black culture for their not assimilating into society. Part of it is the stigma of "acting too white" if they get good grades and try to live a sensible life, and the other is the gang culture and violent neighborhoods. If that is somehow something we white people can fix, or that we even have any input on, please let us know.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
It's in the post immediately before this post saying I didn't provide it, brainiac.

Your post here is #63. Hint, the one right before you I provided you the quote is #62
Where was the word racist used? Still waiting, liar.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You know, you really don't have to lie. I never once said that blacks are not capable of making their own decisions. If you're going to have a coherent conversation, you can at least not lie about what I say. In fact, I have been saying the opposite, that blacks are victims of their own decision making.

Now that is out of the way, any money that I give toward schools is per district. My tax dollars don't go for schools in Los Angeles or Chicago. That is their issue, and, surprise, they are run by democrats. So you'll have to ask them why more money isn't going toward your pet projects.

But yes, I blame black culture for their not assimilating into society. Part of it is the stigma of "acting too white" if they get good grades and try to live a sensible life, and the other is the gang culture and violent neighborhoods. If that is somehow something we white people can fix, or that we even have any input on, please let us know.
Agree to disagree. On every single part of it.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Where was the word racist used? Still waiting, liar.
Ah, gotcha.

You meant I think "black people are stupid" in a non-racist way. Give me an example of people who you say think blacks are stupid and they are not racist.

Beto is seriously your guy for your avatar. He's a complete airhead

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Ah, gotcha.

You meant I think "black people are stupid" in a non-racist way. Give me an example of people who you say think blacks are stupid and they are not racist.

Beto is seriously your guy for your avatar. He's a complete airhead
Still waiting.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You can agree to disagree, but you have yet to tell me how I'm wrong on any of it. All you have done so far is misquote me and then attack me on your misquote.
Did you not counter what I said about blacks knowing what is best for them for themselves and their families? To me that says that they aren’t capable of it. I believe that what I said was true and what you’re saying is not.

I advised what needs to be done to start fixing the inner cities. Your only rebuttal was about what you give to your district, which seems irrelevant. I’m looking at the situation from a Marco perspective and you from yourself only.

Like I said, we won’t see eye to eye on this. You see the root cause as cultural and I see it as a product of mistreatment only a few generations back. We won’t see eye to eye and that’s why I don’t think it is worth either of our time to really keep going back and forth on it.

Colorforms

Senator
Did you not counter what I said about blacks knowing what is best for them for themselves and their families? To me that says that they aren’t capable of it. I believe that what I said was true and what you’re saying is not.

I advised what needs to be done to start fixing the inner cities. Your only rebuttal was about what you give to your district, which seems irrelevant. I’m looking at the situation from a Marco perspective and you from yourself only.

Like I said, we won’t see eye to eye on this. You see the root cause as cultural and I see it as a product of mistreatment only a few generations back. We won’t see eye to eye and that’s why I don’t think it is worth either of our time to really keep going back and forth on it.
Okay then

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I didn't quote the word racist. Don't know what that means, do you?

https://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/quotes.asp

And again, I said blacks are like whites, which you came back with that I think blacks are stupid. Explain who thinks blacks are stupid in a non-racist way, liar
You said I called you racist. This isn’t difficult. I asked you to show me where and you couldn’t. That makes you a dirty little liar. Have a great day!

if so then why do so many folks vote to steal from others?
Mooching Violates the Natural Law of the Tenth Commandment

Genetically determined moochers were given the right to vote by Liberal agents of the Right Wing, who did that in order to confirm the oligarchy's propaganda that democracy is about taking money from people who work and giving it to lazy freeloaders. The Left and Right are the one-two punch of an ambidextrous bully.

one can be very intelligent while at the same time being extremely gullible especially when the scam is sold as being altruistic and benevolent.
A-Students Must Become Alpha Males and Drive Nerds to Suicide

If the intelligent don't believe in the Bell Curve, it indicates self-hatred. They pull down and drown everybody else in the deep end of the talent pool.

If you're talking about fixing historical wrongs, it can't be done, and the promise that it can is simply pandering. The past happened, and no one is changing it.
Big Lie: "If It Doesn't Work Out, You Can Always Change It Back to the Way It Was"

Blackist behavior since the 1960s has proved that there were no historical wrongs done to them. They always got what they deserved.

The fact that the looting and thrill-killing done in the Watts riot in 1965 didn't get the Civil Rights laws all cancelled shows how rational people have no control over the laws forced upon them by agents of oligarchic tyranny.

How is it discrimination to promote your own group?
What Feralphiles Call "Racist" Is Realist

Because they don't deserve to be promoted. Only stupid people think that discrimination is always wrong.

And "prejudice" is also a dishonest term; it is usually judged after enough evidence has occurred to form an intelligent opinion, which is not "pre-" but "post-" There is nothing humanitarian about sponsoring, legalizing, and excusing subhuman behavior.

My OPINION is that some blacks don't have interest in voting for a party that so often vocalizes racism toward them and speak of them as if they are inferior. But that's just my opinion. I bet your reply to "Black Lives Matter" is an emphatic "ALL Lives Matter". If it isn't, most in your ilk would say that. .
Never Mind, and Only the Mindless Will Matter

Black lives do not matter, never have mattered, never will matter, and never should matter.

The born-rich hate and fear all other White people. Their Daddies make all the laws and buy their love that way. That's what matters. The only other thing that matters is that we are never allowed to realize that, but get our brains clawed by either the Left Wing or the Right Wing of the very same vulture.