• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Good for him! I hope he wins, and wins big!

Colorforms

Senator

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Adding a Wheel That Always Goes in Reverse

There is nothing wrong with racism. If you applied your pushy fantasy to sports, you'd excuse all the chronically losing teams, and say that their failures absolutely had to be caused by mistreatment, never by inferiority.

You're trying to integrate a minor-league team into the majors, where it will never get out of last place. Then you'll use that as proof not of its inferiority, but of continuing prejudice.
Everything is wrong with racism. It destroys people based on their skin color; something they have no control over.

Colorforms

Senator
Why should someone have a right to inainuate themselves into someone else’s funeral against that person’s wishes just because they are white?
He's not trying to get in because he's white, they are keeping him out because he is white. I suspect he knew the fire-fighter in question and wanted to pay his respects. Most human beings would be considerate enough to make that exception. Apparently this group was way to racist to consider it.

Why would race correlate with ability, when race is something arbitrary that people made up?
The Third World Is the Enemy of Our Species

What they really made up is that the feral races are part of the Cuomo sapiens species, when, as their behavior proves, they are separate and less-evolved species that are surviving past their evolutionary expiration dates because of decadence within the advanced species's ruling class.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
He's not trying to get in because he's white, they are keeping him out because he is white. I suspect he knew the fire-fighter in question and wanted to pay his respects. Most human beings would be considerate enough to make that exception. Apparently this group was way to racist to consider it.
He’s insisting that his feelings count for more than the wishes of the deceased.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Yup. When it comes to individual responsibility, Black people are killing it like Babe Ruth hit home runs. But when it comes to society’s end of the bargain, Black people are being failed.

@JackDallas you may have a point about PJ being able to use a horseshit rating. It absolutely is whites (along with a handful of rich Blacks, etc., but mostly whites) creating high-crime slums by throwing people out of work, punishing people for forming family ties, segregating housing and removing the wealth largely accumulated on Blacks’ backs from the neighborhoods where Blacks live, using Black neighborhoods to sell drugs for profits for white-dominated gangs and federal agencies, etc.

The high school completion rate for Blacks is near an all-time high. If a lot of Blacks still drop out, that is because society has made it the best option for them ... for example because the alternative is dying of unemployment.

As I said above, when it comes to individual choices Black people are hitting it out of the park. Blacks are far less likely than whites to binge drink or drink and drive. They are less likely to use illegal drugs. They are more likely to spend an hour or more on homework every night and they are more likely to make sure their kids are doing their homework. They are more likely to have perfect attendance in school. And the list goes on.
Well, ETR, we have a WHITE President now who has created more jobs for blacks than at any time in our history; and your kind is doing everything possible to destroy him. So I have to ask you: How much do you REALLY care, and how OUTRAGED are you, Really, that white people are throwing blacks out of work.
It really looks to me like you don't give a f**k about them. We have a term for that. It's called, HYPOCRISY.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Well, ETR, we have a WHITE President now who has created more jobs for blacks than at any time in our history; and your kind is doing everything possible to destroy him. So I have to ask you: How much do you REALLY care, and how OUTRAGED are you, Really, that white people are throwing blacks out of work.
It really looks to me like you don't give a f**k about them. We have a term for that. It's called, HYPOCRISY.
I would feel the same way if I had been duped by such grossly inaccurate information. Since Trump took office, 700,000 net jobs for Blacks have been created. Under Obama, 2.9 million net jobs for Blacks were created.