• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Good for him! I hope he wins, and wins big!

Are you in favor of more tax dollars going toward more schools to drive down teacher to student ratios in urban areas? How about paying teachers 100k/year in inner cities as an incentive to teach there so you can get the best of the best where they need it the most? I very much doubt it.

You don’t know better than anybody else what is best for them, even though you are indoctrinated to think so.
You are programmed not to admit that, but facts are not on your side.
Hoops for Hoods

Blackist athletic programs are also underfunded, but that doesn't prevent them from winning their fair share of championships. Out of a sickening desire to wallow in degeneracy, Whiteys Hating Whitey never listen to contrary evidence to their party's required opinions.

EatTheRich

President
Actually, it's Democrats who flip sides based on race. Sorry if that offends you.

This stupid shit that the United States is in 30s Germany and 50s Alabama at the same time is just tired crap. There is little actual racism in this country anymore other than Democrats using race for endless race baiting, like you are. Democrat race baiting is tearing the country apart and greatly victimizing the black community. But you don't care, you'd rather rule in hell than live in a great, free capitalist country with endless opportunity. It's pathetic
There is little actual racism unless you count

The tremendous wealth and income gaps between whites and certain oppressed races

The disparities between relative rates of committing crimes by race and relative rates of being searched, arrested,prosecuted, and imprisoned.

The huge disparity in murder and rape rates.

The racial disparity in rates of being victimized by police.

Acknowledged discrimination by the government against farmers of color.

Mostly Black- and Brown-majority cities going without clean water for years.

Unequal access to housing and therefore education, even when ability to pay is controlled for.

Unequal access to health care, even when ability to pay is controlled for.

Toxic waste dumps being sites disproportionately in Black and Latino neighborhoods.

EatTheRich

President
OK, I'll be clearer. You're right that racism is everywhere in that race baiting is racism. Democrats think blacks are political pawns to be exploited for you own lily white ass's selfish benefit. Democrats don't care how much it destroys blacks or any other ethnic or other minority group in the process. It's the pure pursuit of free government cheese.

Blacks more than anything need jobs. Democrats import millions to work for below market wages keeping blacks poor and dependent on government. Democrats tie blacks to horrible government schools that are more concerned with being woke than educating children. And Democrats preach to blacks that the deck is stacked against them, don't even try.

It's pure racism. But hey, as long as there's free government cheese in it for you, it's cool, right?

You feel me now?
1. The idea that Blacks want “free government cheese” is one that comes from never listening to a Black person.
2. It is the market that imports people to work at market wages. Of course, the market value of the labor-power would be higher if the workers supplying it were given amnesty and green cards.
3. The biggest problem with public schools is that they are underfunded. What you call wanting to be “woke” is actually a matter of making sure all the kids attending are safe and learning.

EatTheRich

President
I'm not sure what you said, but I agree that "African American" is a pathetic term. Though it's the left who want to use it. I consider black Americans to be "Americans." No qualification is necessary.

A century ago, we stopped qualifying Americans as "Italian American" or "Irish American" because we are all Americans.

But the left no longer sees us as a melting pot. They want people to think of themselves as American second, not first, to support their identity politics tactics
“No, I’m not an American. I’m one of the 22 million Black people who are the victims of Americanism.”-Malcolm X (yesterday was his birthday)

I’m not saying things haven’t changed since the 1960s, because they certainly have changed for the better. But racism continues to exist you can’t fight racism if you can’t name those at whom it is directed.

EatTheRich

President
If a group of blacks excludes white people, but whites are banned from excluding blacks, who are the ones being oppressed? It's classic discrimination, brought to us by the left.

If you're talking about fixing historical wrongs, it can't be done, and the promise that it can is simply pandering. The past happened, and no one is changing it. Allowing blacks to discriminate against whites, however, is not the answer to ending discrimination.
Does an all-Black firefighters’ society make it harder for any white person to get a job, to have an education, to have physical security, to get decent housing, or to stay out of prison? No.

Would an all-white firefighters’ society make it harder for any Black person to get a job, education, or decent housing, to have physical security, or to stay out of prison? Absolutely.

Racism in my opinion isn’t about hurting people’s feelings by being mean. Racism is about unequal competition.

The guy in the top link sounds like a jerk who feels entitled to be part of everything because he’s white and very race-conscious. However, my guess is that by the laws of the U.S. and New York he would be likely to win this lawsuit if it went to trial.

EatTheRich

President
How so? If you have 20 whites that exclude 10 blacks, how is it different than 10 blacks excluding 20 whites? It's still discrimination. The only difference is that whites are banned from excluding minorities by law, which means that whites are being institutionally discriminated against.

However, the left has no problem with that.
What law?

EatTheRich

President
I have no problem with anyone forming groups of like minded individuals. I'm not the one who says it's bad when a group of white people get together to deal with white issues. It's the left who call them supremacists. My only issue is the hypocrisy that comes from government telling one group of people they can't discriminate while defending another group's right to do so. And then defending their discrimination by pretending that they have it worse than other people, so it's okay for them to discriminate.

But then, I'm not a racist :)
The only legitimate issues “whites” have as a race are 1) how to deal with white dysfunction (higher rates of binge drinking, drinking and driving, anorexia, bulimia, opioid abuse, etc., than Blacks for example); 2) health issues that disproportionately affect white people or subgroups of white people (sunburn, phenylketonuria, etc.); 3) how to use white privilege to be good allies to people who are oppressed by it.

But usually the “white issues” people want to discuss involve protecting white privilege.

EatTheRich

President
Do you read what you type?

In the first paragraph you talk about how they aren't stupid and they are making the best decisions for themselves and their families, and then in the second paragraph you talk about how they go to underfunded schools and suffer years of mistreatment.
Yup. When it comes to individual responsibility, Black people are killing it like Babe Ruth hit home runs. But when it comes to society’s end of the bargain, Black people are being failed.

Most of the mistreatment that blacks suffer is at their own hands. It's not whites that are creating these high crime neighborhoods and mistreating blacks. The drop out rate in inner city schools is spectacular, and yet I'm supposed to believe that they are making the best decisions for themselves? Do you think dropping out of school and not getting an education is a great decision?
@JackDallas you may have a point about PJ being able to use a horseshit rating. It absolutely is whites (along with a handful of rich Blacks, etc., but mostly whites) creating high-crime slums by throwing people out of work, punishing people for forming family ties, segregating housing and removing the wealth largely accumulated on Blacks’ backs from the neighborhoods where Blacks live, using Black neighborhoods to sell drugs for profits for white-dominated gangs and federal agencies, etc.

The high school completion rate for Blacks is near an all-time high. If a lot of Blacks still drop out, that is because society has made it the best option for them ... for example because the alternative is dying of unemployment.

That is where the problem begins, at their own hands and by their own decisions. You can claim it's all white people, but it's not.

No, I don't think blacks are stupid, but I don't think they are doing the best thing for themselves either, and if you do, then you are the one who doesn't understand what is going on in the black community.
As I said above, when it comes to individual choices Black people are hitting it out of the park. Blacks are far less likely than whites to binge drink or drink and drive. They are less likely to use illegal drugs. They are more likely to spend an hour or more on homework every night and they are more likely to make sure their kids are doing their homework. They are more likely to have perfect attendance in school. And the list goes on.

EatTheRich

President
Poor blacks make poor choices that keep them poor, just like poor whites do. Anyone can get out of poverty if they make better choices. As blacks become less poor, they become more conservative, just like every other race.

That's why Democrats are so determined to keep blacks disproportionately poor. That's how you disproportionately get their votes.

Importing millions of illegal aliens is win-win for you. Eventually, the uneducated poor you bring in vote for Democrats and you keep blacks poor at the same time by taking away their job opportunities. Democrats are a real swell group
If anyone could get out of poverty, then everyone would. Poverty for the majority is the condition for prosperity for a few in a capitalist system:

EatTheRich

President
now_what: Saying blacks are like whites???? That's racist!!!!

And you're a liar. Nowhere did I say blacks are stupid. I said poor blacks are like poor whites and non-poor blacks are like non-poor whites. You are a jerk
And if Blacks are disproportionately likely to be poor, does that mean that as a race Blacks and whites are equal in having the character to make “good choices”?

EatTheRich

President
You know, you really don't have to lie. I never once said that blacks are not capable of making their own decisions. If you're going to have a coherent conversation, you can at least not lie about what I say. In fact, I have been saying the opposite, that blacks are victims of their own decision making.

Now that is out of the way, any money that I give toward schools is per district. My tax dollars don't go for schools in Los Angeles or Chicago. That is their issue, and, surprise, they are run by democrats. So you'll have to ask them why more money isn't going toward your pet projects.

But yes, I blame black culture for their not assimilating into society. Part of it is the stigma of "acting too white" if they get good grades and try to live a sensible life, and the other is the gang culture and violent neighborhoods. If that is somehow something we white people can fix, or that we even have any input on, please let us know.
The “acting too white” canard is a joke. Blacks value education more than whites do according to polls and according to history.

EatTheRich

President
Mooching Violates the Natural Law of the Tenth Commandment

Genetically determined moochers were given the right to vote by Liberal agents of the Right Wing, who did that in order to confirm the oligarchy's propaganda that democracy is about taking money from people who work and giving it to lazy freeloaders. The Left and Right are the one-two punch of an ambidextrous bully.
No one is a “genetically determined moocher”

EatTheRich

President
What Feralphiles Call "Racist" Is Realist

Because they don't deserve to be promoted. Only stupid people think that discrimination is always wrong.

And "prejudice" is also a dishonest term; it is usually judged after enough evidence has occurred to form an intelligent opinion, which is not "pre-" but "post-" There is nothing humanitarian about sponsoring, legalizing, and excusing subhuman behavior.
Lol, nothing diminishes racial prejudice more than race-mixing.

kaz

Small l libertarian
1. The idea that Blacks want “free government cheese” is one that comes from never listening to a Black person.
2. It is the market that imports people to work at market wages. Of course, the market value of the labor-power would be higher if the workers supplying it were given amnesty and green cards.
3. The biggest problem with public schools is that they are underfunded. What you call wanting to be “woke” is actually a matter of making sure all the kids attending are safe and learning.
kaz: "But hey, as long as there's free government cheese in it for you, it's cool, right?"

EatTheRich: "The idea that Blacks want “free government cheese” is one that comes from never listening to a Black person"

Welcome to my ignore list, race whore. I said YOU want free government cheese, liar. See ya

“No, I’m not an American. I’m one of the 22 million Black people who are the victims of Americanism.”-Malcolm X

But racism continues to exist; you can’t fight racism if you can’t name those at whom it is directed.
BIG BROTHERHOOD IS WATCHING YOU

Because punishing races that don't contribute to human progress is part of the survival instinct, fighting racism is suicidal. Totalitarian race traitors must be stripped of all their power and all their rights. No group like that should ever be permitted to exist again. Forcing us to tolerate their pet assault races is intolerable.