• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Good news! Arpaio wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
He's up for re-election in less than a month. Do you honestly believe that this lawsuit happens to be coincidental, or do even you see that this is politically motivated, and the Obama administration is now apparently harassing political foes by filing lawsuits against them?

Do you think that voters will see this latest action by the corrupt Department of Justice for what it is: A pure political tactic to try and influence this election? Or do you still believe in fairy tales?
Yes...up for re-election. And? This has what, exactly, with your celebration?

Yeah...politics is ugly. Like I asked ASOT, are you under the impression that the wikileaks are coincidental? Or do you still believe in Fairy Tales, Grimm style?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Good lord...

Yes...he won the primary...in August.

POSTED:OCT 12 2016 10:29PM MST

PHOENIX (KSAZ) -
America's self-proclaimed "toughest sheriff" is running for his seventh term but it could be Joe Arpaio's toughest race yet.

A new poll just conducted by Sherpa Public Affairs has Arpaio's challenger, Paul Penzone, leading the race by 10 points...

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/211310492-story
proves polls aren't worth a damn

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Musta been lacking in Blacks acting Badly news today. Barbella couldn't stand not to run off her mouth about "something".
as you just did with NO CONTENT

there is plenty of blacks acting badly, see East Boston and black guy shoots cops......11 injured and 2 serious..........

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yep. Funny thing...check out the posts from the weekend the Trump scandal broke. Longest time the PJ con women kept their mouths shut. Nary a word for days about their fallen hero. Now they try to distract with other crap.
don't have to worry about you keeping your mouth shut and insulting con women..........maybe the weekend story broke they were enjoying life instead of being here........like you

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He's up for re-election in less than a month. Do you honestly believe that this lawsuit happens to be coincidental, or do even you see that this is politically motivated, and the Obama administration is now apparently harassing political foes by filing lawsuits against them?

Do you think that voters will see this latest action by the corrupt Department of Justice for what it is: A pure political tactic to try and influence this election? Or do you still believe in fairy tales?
if it were a lib they'd be crying about Russia doing what Θ is doing........

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes...up for re-election. And? This has what, exactly, with your celebration?

Yeah...politics is ugly. Like I asked ASOT, are you under the impression that the wikileaks are coincidental? Or do you still believe in Fairy Tales, Grimm style?
they damn sure not a surprise, wiki said they'd be released in Oct it's why illary and team finding all these assaulting women and their lies being debunked

Spamature

President
nothing can be learned from you post except you're uneducated
Let me try to educate you Dawg.

The glass is half full is a saying. Are you familiar with it ?

Sheriff Archie bunker Arpaio might be going to a jail cell.

Do I need to explain it to you further or are you past struggling with the meaning of the post ?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Every damn poster here with the exception of Craig, your knight in shining armor...
If you're delusional enough to think that EVERYONE but Craig agrees with you...think again. There are few Leftys here FOR OBVIOUS REASONS, but I doubt even one of them believes a word you write or pays any attention to your rants.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
don't have to worry about you keeping your mouth shut and insulting con women..........maybe the weekend story broke they were enjoying life instead of being here........like you
It was obvious why they weren't here. They had to think up EXCUSES to defend a man who gropes women and brags about it. Well their excuse is here for everyone to see. They admire a man like that...and no doubt wish they were the ones he groped.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It was obvious why they weren't here. They had to think up EXCUSES to defend a man who gropes women and brags about it. Well their excuse is here for everyone to see. They admire a man like that...and no doubt wish they were the ones he groped.
it's why you voting for lesbian illary and her man that says he has fvcked 2,000 women............you want to bee #2,001 or what.................OMG.....you want illary!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
it's why you voting for lesbian illary and her man that says he has fvcked 2,000 women............you want to bee #2,001 or what.................OMG.....you want illary!
I want to BEEEE?? Damn, get a grip.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Let me try to educate you Dawg.

The glass is half full is a saying. Are you familiar with it ?

Sheriff Archie bunker Arpaio might be going to a jail cell.

Do I need to explain it to you further or are you past struggling with the meaning of the post ?
yeah, glass is half full

but, jail is half l, evidently only you know...........

where you live how many times you seen jail half full_____________GO

Status
Not open for further replies.