• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Good news Trumpies, you're going to get your money back on the Wall.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Dodge Caravan ?

Link ?

I know it is PAST time to crank up the bad, brown people part of the campaign, hire the actors, etc.
Hush, the majority of brown people are at work
whites and blacks are rioting and looting

Spamature

President
It had nothing to do with Trump. And the money is being refunded because Steve Bannon was dipping in the till.
Well I guess then it kind of looks as if not kicking back Trump his full kickback share of a scam ends with a visit from his enforcers at the DOJ.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Well I guess then it kind of looks as if not kicking back Trump his full kickback share of a scam ends with a visit from his enforcers at the DOJ.
Well, now I think that might be an interesting position to take, Spam. Unfortunately it's been a while since I took that course of Gibberish in college. If you could translate your thoroughly, and seriously thought out comment, I would love to read it.

Spamature

President
Well, now I think that might be an interesting position to take, Spam. Unfortunately it's been a while since I took that course of Gibberish in college. If you could translate your thoroughly, and seriously thought out comment, I would love to read it.
If it doubts Trump it doesn't matter what I post, Jack. Your mind will automatically shut down in order to protect the delusions you created about him.

Sorry for the intrusion into your fantasy world.