• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Good! Now enforce it!!!

EatTheRich

President
did you read thee title of the law, dumbass?

1996 Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act (IIRIRA)
Did you read the description of this particular provision of the law with the doublespeak title?

President Trump signed a memorandum Thursday that will enforce a 23-year-old provision requiring sponsors of legal immigrants in the U.S. to reimburse the government for any social services such as Medicaid or welfare used by the immigrant, Fox News has learned.

Barbella

Senator
OMG and LOL.
It's obvious that you think this is about undocumented "ILLEGAL" immigrants.

Trump is trying to make it harder for LEGAL immigrants. Just think, this probably would've prevented YOU and Trump's grandpa from entering the USA.
OMG and LOL. First of all, why are you ignoring the fact that BILL CLINTON was the one who first signed this legislation? He must’ve thought it was a good idea, huh?

And secondly... when I came to this country, my husband had to sign a pledge that he would be responsible for my support if I couldn’t support myself. That was fine by me...

Then, when my husband’s parents came here, we had to do the same for them.

Nothing new here... dems are just screeching about it now because it’s Trump who wants to support our laws.

TDS