• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Good Thing His Wife Carried a Gun In the Car During Road Rage Incident

llovejim

Current Champion
or the whole situation could have turned out bad. for everybody. i guess the NRA is right, the answer is always more guns.

Alabama police say a woman shot her husband in the head as she attempted to shoot someone else during a road rage incident Saturday.

Erica Cole was arrested for attempted murder, assault and reckless endangerment.

The altercation started on Highway 69 in Dodge City, Alabama. Police said the incident began on the highway around 6:45 p.m. but ended in a home in Bremen.

Cole tried to shoot another person but mistakenly shot her husband, Nicholas Cole, striking him in the head. The sheriff says he's in stable condition.

Erica Cole is currently being held in the Cullman County Detention Center with no bond.

Authorities say limited details will be released as the investigation is ongoing.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/07/09/woman-shoots-husband-mistake-during-road-rage-incident/1680658001/

That'll teach them other drivers to not mess with them!!

Erica Cole, booking photograph released by the Cullman County Sheriff's Office in Cullman, Ala. (Photo: Cullman County Sheriff's Office, AP)

Dino

Russian Asset
or the whole situation could have turned out bad. for everybody. i guess the NRA is right, the answer is always more guns.

Alabama police say a woman shot her husband in the head as she attempted to shoot someone else during a road rage incident Saturday.

Erica Cole was arrested for attempted murder, assault and reckless endangerment.

The altercation started on Highway 69 in Dodge City, Alabama. Police said the incident began on the highway around 6:45 p.m. but ended in a home in Bremen.

Cole tried to shoot another person but mistakenly shot her husband, Nicholas Cole, striking him in the head. The sheriff says he's in stable condition.

Erica Cole is currently being held in the Cullman County Detention Center with no bond.

Authorities say limited details will be released as the investigation is ongoing.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/07/09/woman-shoots-husband-mistake-during-road-rage-incident/1680658001/

Erica Cole, booking photograph released by the Cullman County Sheriff's Office in Cullman, Ala. (Photo: Cullman County Sheriff's Office, AP)
Well as they say, one story makes the rule.

Thanks for sharing.

D

Deleted member 21794

Yes, my son. In a free country, lots of bad things happen.

This is clearly a horrible tragedy and I am confident our justice system will handle it wisely.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
It is Alabama,they aren't too smart down there
Exactly, Alabama is inbred central. Along with the states that border it.

Not surprising that this lady would second amendment her own husband. Ick.

That said, prayers to the family.

D

Deleted member 21794

Why, because they aren't billionaires ?
I don't think being billionaires would have helped the husband at all, so I'm not sure what you're babbling about.

Oh, OK. I see now. You meant the wife. Great! So let's think this through. Two scenarios.

a) The wife is exactly who she is.

b) The wife is a billionaire who can afford the country's best attorneys.

Which scenario likely leads to a better outcome for the wife? A or B?

Think hard now. If you get this one right, I may promote you to sixth grade logic studies.

Spamature

President
I don't think being billionaires would have helped the husband at all, so I'm not sure what you're babbling about.

Oh, OK. I see now. You meant the wife. Great! So let's think this through. Two scenarios.

a) The wife is exactly who she is.

b) The wife is a billionaire who can afford the country's best attorneys.

Which scenario likely leads to a better outcome for the wife? A or B?

Think hard now. If you get this one right, I may promote you to sixth grade logic studies.
Better outcome for the defendant and handling the case wisely ARE NOT the same thing.

Or do you think OJ murder case outcome was handled "wisely" by the justice system ?

UPNYA2

Mayor
It is Alabama,they aren't too smart down there
The people at the space centers in Huntsville might disagree with such a sweeping negative generalization of an entire sub-set of our society based upon nothing more than your tainted personal bias of an entire geological region of our country.

Or those at the Kennedy space center in Florida which borders Alabama.

Perhaps not. What would I know, I live in a state that borders them too, right?

UPNYA2

Mayor
Exactly, Alabama is inbred central. Along with the states that border it.

Not surprising that this lady would second amendment her own husband. Ick.

That said, prayers to the family.
A perfect poster child for the all inclusive, all accepting, non-judgmental di m party in the US today.....

Just reeks of the unequivocal love for everyone that all liberals share.

The truth

Council Member
The people at the space centers in Huntsville might disagree with such a sweeping negative generalization of an entire sub-set of our society based upon nothing more than your tainted personal bias of an entire geological region of our country.

Or those at the Kennedy space center in Florida which borders Alabama.

Perhaps not. What would I know, I live in a state that borders them too, right?
Kennedy space center is no where near Alabama

D

Deleted member 21794

Huntsville Alabama moron...... place is literally full of rocket scientists.:rolleyes:

The truth is that you're pretty damn ignorant.
Ten bucks says they have no clue of the large NASA presence there.

D

Deleted member 21794

Better outcome for the defendant and handling the case wisely ARE NOT the same thing.

Or do you think OJ murder case outcome was handled "wisely" by the justice system ?
I take it "B" is your choice.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Kennedy space center is no where near Alabama
That was in reference to your di m/l ibby butbuddy, whatnow's ignorant assed elaboration on your dumbassed statement about Alabama, "It is Alabama, they aren't too smart down there", Which was followed by him saying, "Exactly, Alabama is inbred central. Along with the states that border it."

Better now?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
That was in reference to your di m/l ibby butbuddy, whatnow's ignorant assed elaboration on your dumbassed statement about Alabama, "It is Alabama, they aren't too smart down there", Which was followed by him saying, "Exactly, Alabama is inbred central. Along with the states that border it."

Better now?
Have you tried a little Vaseline for your butt-hurt? Alabama and the states around it dominate the nation in illiteracy rates, obesity, low education, low salaries and many other great factors. Maybe reducing inbreeding could help?

Prolly a lefty and no permit.