• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Goodwin puts it in honest perspective...Clinton is the Colluder

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I see. So the working for Russia part doesn't bother you, just the registration status. That's what you're going with?
1. Tony Podesta had a lobbying firm. If they took a contract to lobby for a foreign interest that has to be registered. He was doing work for a Russian bank. It is not against the law to lobby for foreign interests. It is against the law to do so under the covers....
2. It is clear that a number of Trump advisors were acting as agents for Russia and were not registered. That was against the law. At the same time they were working on the Trump campaign...and there in lies the rub.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Judges being told that the information came from "political campaign source", is a far cry from "the information was purchased by the other campaign"......

but hey keep trying...

No I don't know what other information was provided but we do know that according to reports that McCabes testimony in the Senate that absent the dossier there would not have been a warrant.
Do you have a link to the testimony you believe states there would have been no warrant?
I have found nothing close to that statement.

S

Sickofleft

Do you have a link to the testimony you believe states there would have been no warrant?
I have found nothing close to that statement.
Really? You know or should know that the testimony was given behind closed doors and has not been made public. However from Nunes Memo and Grasserly's report:

Nunes Memo:
Furthermore, Deputy Director McCabe testified before the Committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information.

Grasserly-Graham Report

The bulk of the application consists of allegations against Page that were disclosed to the FBI by Mr. Steele and are also outlined in the Steele dossier. The application appears to contain no additional information corroborating the dossier allegations against Mr. Page, although it does cite to a news article that appears to be sourced to Mr. Steele’s dossier.

Absent information bought and paid for the by the DNC and the Clinton campaign no warrant of Carter Page would have ever been granted............

S

Sickofleft

1. "according to Nunes memo"...which was prepared with help from the White House.
2. also according to the Nunes memo...the surveillance was on a guy who no longer worked for the Trump campaign.l
3. Do you have any evidence that there was any contact between the Clinton campaign and Steele? How about the Clinton campaign and McAuliffe?
4. Do you know if Steele decided on his own to talk to the media or did the folks at Fusion tell him to?

The fact is that if Steele was simply acting on an overwhelming amount of information that he found alarming and decided to contact his friends at the FBI...most of your corruption crap falls apart.
Are you somehow denying that the DNC and Clinton Campaign through a law firm paid for the Dossier?

When applying for a warrant the government must establish the reliability of those who witnessed the wrong doing. Steele did not witness anything, he had a bunch of shit that was essentially made up hearsay and tossed it into a report that he was getting paid 160k to compose. It's a real question as to how this warrant was ever granted let alone renewed.

Carter Page was unpaid volunteer of the campaign who they tossed prior to the first warrant, once that warrant is issued the FBI would then have access to all his communications going forward and back. It was a fishing expedition and he was their way in all based on complete and unverified information bought and paid for by the Clinton's.

If you don't see the problem with all of this I cannot help you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Really? You know or should know that the testimony was given behind closed doors and has not been made public. However from Nunes Memo and Grasserly's report:

Nunes Memo:
Furthermore, Deputy Director McCabe testified before the Committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information.

Grasserly-Graham Report

The bulk of the application consists of allegations against Page that were disclosed to the FBI by Mr. Steele and are also outlined in the Steele dossier. The application appears to contain no additional information corroborating the dossier allegations against Mr. Page, although it does cite to a news article that appears to be sourced to Mr. Steele’s dossier.

Absent information bought and paid for the by the DNC and the Clinton campaign no warrant of Carter Page would have ever been granted............
According to Nunes and the republicans....we'll get back to this if Trump ever lets the democrats respond...in the mean time you have a second hand reference to what McCabe said...and not the context of his statement.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Are you somehow denying that the DNC and Clinton Campaign through a law firm paid for the Dossier?

When applying for a warrant the government must establish the reliability of those who witnessed the wrong doing. Steele did not witness anything, he had a bunch of shit that was essentially made up hearsay and tossed it into a report that he was getting paid 160k to compose. It's a real question as to how this warrant was ever granted let alone renewed.

Carter Page was unpaid volunteer of the campaign who they tossed prior to the first warrant, once that warrant is issued the FBI would then have access to all his communications going forward and back. It was a fishing expedition and he was their way in all based on complete and unverified information bought and paid for by the Clinton's.

If you don't see the problem with all of this I cannot help you.
Are you saying the Clinton campaign knew that Steele was being paid by Fusion GPS through their law firm?

A FISA warrant is not as stringent as a criminal investigation...which you don't seem to understand.

You still do not know all of the info used for the FISC application. When you do, let me know....you seem to be saying that once someone works on a campaign that they are immune to any investigation for similar activities....Given the sum total of Trump campaign people who have extensive contacts with the Russian government, both before and after the election, I think you are the one who needs help if you don't see the problem.

S

Sickofleft

According to Nunes and the republicans....we'll get back to this if Trump ever lets the democrats respond...in the mean time you have a second hand reference to what McCabe said...and not the context of his statement.
I have two references of what his statement was, I have Nunes memo and and the Grasserly Graham report......... you have blind hope (or denial really) that this is not as bad as it looks....... good luck with that and your "context".

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I have two references of what his statement was, I have Nunes memo and and the Grasserly Graham report......... you have blind hope (or denial really) that this is not as bad as it looks....... good luck with that and your "context".
and of course your two references are totally objective....:rolleyes:

I'll wait to see if the transcript of what he had to say is released....My bet is that Trump won't let that happen.

S

Sickofleft

Are you saying the Clinton campaign knew that Steele was being paid by Fusion GPS through their law firm?

A FISA warrant is not as stringent as a criminal investigation...which you don't seem to understand.

You still do not know all of the info used for the FISC application. When you do, let me know....you seem to be saying that once someone works on a campaign that they are immune to any investigation for similar activities....Given the sum total of Trump campaign people who have extensive contacts with the Russian government, both before and after the election, I think you are the one who needs help if you don't see the problem.
I guess we have an answer to my question "are you denying the Clinton campaign and DNC paid Fusion GPS?"...

The attorney name is Marc E. Elias and he was retained by the Clinton campaign to hire Fusion GPS for the soul purpose of the dossier. It's a fact.

S

Sickofleft

and of course your two references are totally objective....:rolleyes:

I'll wait to see if the transcript of what he had to say is released....My bet is that Trump won't let that happen.
More objective then you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I guess we have an answer to my question "are you denying the Clinton campaign and DNC paid Fusion GPS?"...

The attorney name is Marc E. Elias and he was retained by the Clinton campaign to hire Fusion GPS for the soul purpose of the dossier. It's a fact.
That wasn't the question you asked...

Again, do you have evidence that the Clinton campaign was ever in communication with Steele? Do you have any evidence that they directed Steele's efforts? Do you even know that the Clinton campaign was told that Fusion GPS was doing work for them?

S

Sickofleft

That wasn't the question you asked...

Again, do you have evidence that the Clinton campaign was ever in communication with Steele? Do you have any evidence that they directed Steele's efforts? Do you even know that the Clinton campaign was told that Fusion GPS was doing work for them?
In April 2016 at the request of the Clinton Campaign he (Elias) hired Fusion for research on Trump, that was the dossier.

They went through Elias so if the shit hit the fan it would not land on them, it did not work. Campaigns pay for opposition research all the time however this time the refusal of the Clinton campaign to disclose where that money went is very telling.........they claimed they paid Elias for "legal services" however the campaign seemed to have a very difficult time reporting what those services were........ because they did not exist.

S

Sickofleft

So since you think my last post was funny...you do not have any evidence to support your view that they must have been in close communication and told Steele to build the dossier...right?
Look it up. It's pretty well documented that Elias hired Fusion on behalf of the Clinton campaign for research on Trump. You are trying to make a case that because Steele and Clinton never had tea together that it somehow helps you, it doesn't.

They paid for the information, unverified hearsay basically that was later used to get a FISA warrant to be used against people you and your betters did not like.....when getting a FISA warrant the Government has prove the reliability of those who witnessed the wrong doing..........Steele did not witness anything, yet the warrant was granted. According two different reports McCabe has testified that absent the dossier they would not have gotten a warrant........they used unverified hearsay bought and paid for by one campaign to gain access to the rival campaign.........

Again, if you don't see the problem in all this I can't help you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Look it up. It's pretty well documented that Elias hired Fusion on behalf of the Clinton campaign for research on Trump. You are trying to make a case that because Steele and Clinton never had tea together that it somehow helps you, it doesn't.

They paid for the information, unverified hearsay basically that was later used to get a FISA warrant to be used against people you and your betters did not like.....when getting a FISA warrant the Government has prove the reliability of those who witnessed the wrong doing..........Steele did not witness anything, yet the warrant was granted. According two different reports McCabe has testified that absent the dossier they would not have gotten a warrant........they used unverified hearsay bought and paid for by one campaign to gain access to the rival campaign.........

Again, if you don't see the problem in all this I can't help you.
It is my point that as far as I know, neither Hillary nor anyone in her campaign knew about Steele until long after he'd produced the dossier.

according to republican reports...which you eagerly accept as gospel because you are so objective...McCabe stated that without the dossier there wouldn't have been a warrant...

Again...you still don't know the what he actually said...you only know the republican version of his comments....and Page did not work for the Trump campaign while he was under surveillance.