• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP administration always ended losing jobs since 1928

Lobato1

Mayor
Not one single one of these administrations kept up with the American Labor force increase, Ergo: Lost Jobs.
Check it out yourself: http://www.bls.gov/home.htm

• Hoover 1928-1932 (The Great Depression)
  • Eisenhower 1952-1960 (three recessions: 1953-1954, 1958 & 1960)
  • Nixon-Ford era 1968-1974 (1974 recession)
  • Raygun-Daddy era 1980-1992 (two recessions: 1982 & 1991)
  • Junior the AWOL/Deserter 2000-2008 (two recessions: 2001 & 2007:2009 the biggest one after the Great Depression)

Sad.

Best Regards
Lobato1

Council Member
3,300,300 people top 1% X 9years X 85,000 a year tax cut =2,524,500,000,000

2 trillion, 524 billion, 500 million.

got any idea what this all about? It's what we were told was going to be given back to the wealthy since the Bush tax
cuts started. We were promised by those in charge that if we invested in these people, the top 1%, we would have paradise. The only thing we got was debt to build on. Where are the JOBS conservatives?
In the caymen Islands in bain's funds I would expect.

Hoover 1928-1932 (The Great Depression)
Eisenhower 1952-1960 (three recessions: 1953-1954, 1958 & 1960)
Nixon-Ford era 1968-1974 (1974 recession)
Raygun-Daddy era 1980-1992 (two recessions: 1982 & 1991)
Junior the AWOL/Deserter 2000-2008 (two recessions: 2001 & 2007:2009 the biggest one after the Great Depression)
And Now the Truth.

The Highest average full term unemployment rates were under the Administrations of FDR and BHO

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0104719.html

Lobato1

Mayor
You forgot FDR & BHO took office after Con's two greatest economical debacles

of the past 84 years.

Nice try though, try again.

ROTFLMAO

Best Regards
Lobato1

Not withstanding the fact that Hoover an GWB were hardly conservatives, but were rather progressive Republicans, the actions of FDR extended the economic misery for 8 long years and BHO's doing the same thing.

Until we have large supplies of cheap affordable energy (the life blood of any economy) and address entitlement and labor costs we will continue our overall economic decline.

Lobato1

Mayor
You LIE

Hoover & the AWOL/Deserter that gave our Country the biggest financial disasters & that you previously attributed to FDR & BHO that inherited their mess were both GOPers & period.

Nice try though, try again.

Best Regards

Lobato1

Not withstanding the fact that Hoover an GWB were hardly conservatives, but were rather progressive Republicans, the actions of FDR extended the economic misery for 8 long years and BHO's doing the same thing.

Until we have large supplies of cheap affordable energy (the life blood of any economy) and address entitlement and labor costs we will continue our overall economic decline.

Right!!! Every time the economy sucks under a Democratic Administration they 'inherited' it from a Republican.

But when Republicans are in office and we have a booming economy, they inherited it from a Democrat.

BWASHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just what kind of a utopian police state are you hoping Obama will create for us all?

Grow your own dope, plant a Democrat.

Lobato1

Mayor
R U saying great Depression didn't start Oct 1929 & AWOL/Deserter's equal in Dec 2007

Best Regards
Lobato1

Bo-4

Senator
You're funny Sarge.. but i admire your chutzpah for even responding to the thread.

GWB was bleeding nearly a million jobs a month his last several in the WH.

Yes, i know.. he wasn't REALLY a conservative. LoL!!

Lapcat

Governor
Not anywhere NEAR the number of jobs (in the millions) that Barack Hussein Obama has lost, either deliberately or axedentally.

But nice spin/twist & BS try there.

Obama Presides Over Most Jobs Lost Since 1940

News media have spun rising 2009 unemployment positively, but more than 4 million lost jobs tops post-World War II high.

http://www.mrc.org/bmi/articles/2010/Obama_Presides_Over_Most_Jobs_Lost_Since_.html
Not one single one of these administrations kept up with the American Labor force increase, Ergo: Lost Jobs.
Check it out yourself: http://www.bls.gov/home.htm

• Hoover 1928-1932 (The Great Depression)
  • Eisenhower 1952-1960 (three recessions: 1953-1954, 1958 & 1960)
  • Nixon-Ford era 1968-1974 (1974 recession)
  • Raygun-Daddy era 1980-1992 (two recessions: 1982 & 1991)
  • Junior the AWOL/Deserter 2000-2008 (two recessions: 2001 & 2007:2009 the biggest one after the Great Depression)

Sad.

Best Regards
Lobato1

Council Member
Dem#1:GOP administration always ended losing jobs since 1928

REP#1: Yeah what's you're point? REP#2: So big deal, I caught a 5.4 lb bass last summer in a lake in Mn. Dem#1: Isn't that changing the subject a little? Rep#2: It was late in the evening and I caught it on a worm. Dem#1: wasn't we talking about job losses? Rep #3: wow that is nice, how long did it take to land the bass? Rep#1: were you in a boat that you bought by working a job? Rep#3: was it enough to feed your family? Rep#2: slow down guys, I will talk about it more when I get back home from Church, have a good day, see you tomorrow!
Rep#1 to rep#3: well we might as well go home and watch TV, I heard that Chuck Norris is going to be on in a little while. Rep#3 to #1 Yeah, I'm out of here, but it will be nice to hear how Rep#2 did at church tomorrow when he comes back.

Dem #1: Is this what they call Rep spin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Council Member
Right!!! Every time the economy sucks under a Democratic Administration they 'inherited' it from a Republican.

Quote:But when Republicans are in office and we have a booming economy, they inherited it from a Democrat.

************************************************************************************************

does seem to point in that direction doesn't it, maybe some of you guys should pay a little more attention to details.

But why waste the time, when LIES can do the same thing, and those who have a big R behind their names don't care anyway, they only
believe what we tell them.