• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP poised to strip millions of Americans of their health care?

That will never happen and court ruled Mandate is Unconstitutional
I don't how you to contradict yourself in 10 words. I guess I shouldn't misunderestimate you.
If the court ruling the mandate is unconstitutional stands then millions who b*tch about their deductible being too damn high will find healthcare even more expensive.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't how you to contradict yourself in 10 words. I guess I shouldn't misunderestimate you.
If the court ruling the mandate is unconstitutional stands then millions who b*tch about their deductible being too damn high will find healthcare even more expensive.
Re-read your post...…...you said "you' as in reference to ME

redtide

Mayor
Lets get rid of 0bama care once and for all. We will all be far better off as we were all far better off before 0bama and his ilk imposed the evil law upon US

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
That just might happen. Although the SCOTUS has already upheld the ACA, GOP interests brought a new frivolous case designed to completely invalidate the ACA. That would completely strip millions of people of their health care coverage, and affect many millions more by depriving them of a myriad of ACA protections, such as pre-existing conditions protections.

Well, an appeals court heard arguments in the case and the two GOP judges, including a Trump hack, seemed inclined to strike down the entire ACA. What Congress couldn’t do, GOP hack judges just may do for them.

Trump’s take? Well, his constitutional duty is to faithfully implement the laws, but he and his DOJ stooges viciously attack the ACA. The latest example of Trump pissing on the Constitution.

The destruction of the rule of law continues...

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/09/obamacare-lawsuit-1404171?cid=apn
Liberal lies and bullshit.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Lets get rid of 0bama care once and for all. We will all be far better off as we were all far better off before 0bama and his ilk imposed the evil law upon US
If the ACA is abolished, your girlfriend will lose her no co-pay contraception coverage.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So when will trump honor his promise??

NEVER!!
Think of the scenarios. If the ACA is abolished, Mitch McConnell's poor white Kentucky constituents will all lose their Medicaid expansion. No more help for their diabetes and blood pressure and for sure no help for their opioid addiction.
Recall they had to be tricked into signing up for the Medicaid expansion. The prior Dem governor couldn't call it ObamaCare…..because they were racists....so they called it KYnect. However, if they lose it, they'll know to blame McConnell and Trump.

redtide

Mayor
The fact is that those who got coverage under 0bama's punitive aca did so at the expense of others (to put is short they stole it). That being the case when the aca is revoked no one will lose anything save for those who are the thieves. The thieves will lose and as well they should.

redtide

Mayor
No girlfriend? Sad.
Not having a girl friend is probably a contributing factor to my staying married for over 25 years. But thank you for your concern.
So in short you have concern and compassion but feel like what is mine should be given to the likes of people like you.......that is sick don't you think?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
When do you think Trump will be releasing his awesome secret plan?

;-)
Trump said he'd deliver on his beautiful universal health plan....only if, and after he wins reelection in 2020. LOL.
And the bobbleheads go yeah, he'll do it, too. Cause he said so.

redtide

Mayor
Trump said he'd deliver on his beautiful universal health plan....only if, and after he wins reelection in 2020. LOL.
And the bobbleheads go yeah, he'll do it, too. Cause he said so.
never promised universal healthcare and if 0bama care is fully disbanded we will all have better healthcare.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Not having a girl friend is probably a contributing factor to my staying married for over 25 years. But thank you for your concern.
So in short you have concern and compassion but feel like what is mine should be given to the likes of people like you.......that is sick don't you think?
You're a Trumpie = no values, no compassion, no empathy, no morals, but plenty of sadism and cruelty and refusal to follow Christ's teachings.