• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP Sen. Flake compares Trump to Stalin

Bugsy McGurk

President
Another patriotic Republican putting nation over party.

Sen. Flake, accurately comparing Trump to Stalin when seeking to make the free press the “enemy of the people,” and when seeking to mislead gullible sycophants into thinking that any news not favorable to Trump is “fake news.”

Sane, honest Americans can only hope that the Trump rabble can shake off their programming and listen...

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/14/politics/jeff-flake-stalin-donald-trump/index.html

redtide

Mayor

Sen. Flake, accurately comparing Trump to Stalin when seeking to make the free press the “enemy of the people,” and when seeking to mislead gullible sycophants into thinking that any news not favorable to Trump is “fake news.”

Sane, honest Americans can only hope that the Trump rabble can shake off their programming and listen...

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/14/politics/jeff-flake-stalin-donald-trump/index.html
the hate is strong with you. Still upset the pear shaped pants suit chick lost?

UPNYA2

Mayor

Its funny the way ALL dems/libs are in absolute lockstep when it comes to their blind, insane and absolute sheer hatred for any and everything Trump related yet seek to feign all manners of "moral outrage" when crying about the republicans not opposing Trump the way you all do. Deciding to deem any one that does "patriotic", "putting nation over party", and what not.

At least you find some on the right who disagree with others when it comes to the President. At least we can see different individuals on the right having differing opinions when it comes to our President.

You find that among those on the left when it comes to our President? Did you see it before when it came to loving or hating the President? Did or do you see it when it came/comes to the opinions of the left concerning the Billery you all "feel" just should be our President?

There is a reason this man is named "Flake", sport.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Its funny the way ALL dems/libs are in absolute lockstep when it comes to their blind, insane and absolute sheer hatred for any and everything Trump related yet seek to feign all manners of "moral outrage" when crying about the republicans not opposing Trump the way you all do. Deciding to deem any one that does "patriotic", "putting nation over party", and what not.

At least you find some on the right who disagree with others when it comes to the President. At least we can see different individuals on the right having differing opinions when it comes to our President.

You find that among those on the left when it comes to our President? Did you see it before when it came to loving or hating the President? Did or do you see it when it came/comes to the opinions of the left concerning the Billery you all "feel" just should be our President?

There is a reason this man is named "Flake", sport.
Despite your effort to change the subject, this is about Trump. And yes, it takes patriotism to put nation over party, and many respected Republicans have done just that due to Trump’s rather obvious constant outrages. You’re so far gone you seem to think the criticism is limited to people named Flake. His name has nothing to do with the criticism of Trump by responsible, patriotic Republicans.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Despite your effort to change the subject, this is about Trump. And yes, it takes patriotism to put nation over party, and many respected Republicans have done just that due to Trump’s rather obvious constant outrages. You’re so far gone you seem to think the criticism is limited to people named Flake. His name has nothing to do with the criticism of Trump by responsible, patriotic Republicans.
What in the hell is the problem here, I am actually agreeing with you skippy.

As you stated, It does in fact take, "patriotism to put nation over party".

Which is why I pointed out the fact no dems/libs ever feel patriotic enough to not stand in party unity, march lockstep in blind support of your officials while also sharing an absolute, never wavering, complete opposition to a President who is not the one you want.

"Patriotic". A word NO ONE has ever found a way to use alongside dem/lib with a straight face.

Bugsy McGurk

President
What in the hell is the problem here, I am actually agreeing with you skippy.

As you stated, It does in fact take, "patriotism to put nation over party".

Which is why I pointed out the fact no dems/libs ever feel patriotic enough to not stand in party unity, march lockstep in blind support of your officials while also sharing an absolute, never wavering, complete opposition to a President who is not the one you want.

"Patriotic". A word NO ONE has ever found a way to use alongside dem/lib with a straight face.
Your GOP ADD is so bad you don’t even realize when you’re having a flareup.

;-)

D

Deleted member 21794

Our free press is an enemy of the people. Why do leftists hate the truth so much?

D

Deleted member 21794

Whoa! Trump rotted this one’s brain but good.

Yikes.
So you like being lied to. I'm in shock.

So.... Jeff Flake says he's not comparing Trump to Stalin. You say he is. One of you is lying. Gee, I wonder who to believe...

Bugsy McGurk

President
So you like being lied to. I'm in shock.

So.... Jeff Flake says he's not comparing Trump to Stalin. You say he is. One of you is lying. Gee, I wonder who to believe...

There’s nothing in my post that’s not in the linked piece which itself is fully supported by quotes from Flake.

Which has nothing to do with your Trumpian Stalin-like claim that “a free press is the enemy of the people.”

D

Deleted member 21794

There’s nothing in my post that’s not in the linked piece which itself is fully supported by quotes from Flake.

Which has nothing to do with your Trumpian Stalin-like claim that “a free press is the enemy of the people.”
You say Jeff Flake is comparing Trump to Stalin. Flake says he is not. One of you is lying. Is it you or Flake?

D

Deleted member 21794

Flake doesn't want his record in the senate to be tainted by Trump. That's smart.

So Der Spiegel represents Obama as a sub-human and Julie celebrates. Ooops, she let her racism seep out yet again. Poor Julie: can I offer you a crayon sharpener for your birthday?

Bugsy McGurk

President
You say Jeff Flake is comparing Trump to Stalin. Flake says he is not. One of you is lying. Is it you or Flake?
Neither. Read the Flake quotes in the piece - he expressly compares Trump’s statements on the media to Stalin. True?

Dunno why you are resisting the Trump/Stalin comparison - you said above that a free press is the enemy of the people, which is also the view of Trump and Stalin. You seem simpatico with them.

D

Deleted member 21794

Neither. Read the Flake quotes in the piece - he expressly compares Trump’s statements on the media to Stalin. True?

Dunno why you are resisting the Trump/Stalin comparison - you said above that a free press is the enemy of the people, which is also the view of Trump and Stalin. You seem simpatico with them.
Yes, because Trump has murdered tens of millions of people. Actually, that's more like you abortion lovers, who make Stalin look like a cuddly teddy bear.