• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP Sen. Flake compares Trump to Stalin

D

Deleted member 21794

Trump has the constitutional right to say that a free press is the enemy of the people. And the rest of us have the constitutional right to note that he shares that view with Stalin.
Flake says he wasn't comparing Trump to Stalin. You say he is. One of you is lying. Is it you or the guy who actually said the words?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Flake says he wasn't comparing Trump to Stalin. You say he is. One of you is lying. Is it you or the guy who actually said the words?
Again, neither. I explained this to you above, as you know.

Try to shake off that Rainman-like habit of repeating questions that were already answered. It’s very boring (and could earn you a trip to the loony bin).

;-)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump has the constitutional right to say that a free press is the enemy of the people. And the rest of us have the constitutional right to note that he shares that view with Stalin.
actually, he sides with Obama that said almost same of Press

think it was 'they picking on me'

D

Deleted member 21794

Again, neither. I explained this to you above, as you know.

Try to shake off that Rainman-like habit of repeating questions that were already answered. It’s very boring (and could earn you a trip to the loony bin).

;-)
Yes, I read that shuck and jive from earlier. Let's try it this way. Who knows more about what Jeff Flake said? You or Jeff Flake?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yes, I read that shuck and jive from earlier. Let's try it this way. Who knows more about what Jeff Flake said? You or Jeff Flake?
To the extent that the linked piece quoted Flake’s written statement accurately, there is obviously no difference. Flake knows what the quotes say, as do the rest of us.

Has Flake contended that CNN inaccurately quoted his statement?

D

Deleted member 21794

To the extent that the linked piece quoted Flake’s written statement accurately, there is obviously no difference. Flake knows what the quotes say, as do the rest of us.

Has Flake contended that CNN inaccurately quoted his statement?
I see. So your position is that you know just as much as Flake does regarding his words and intent. That is all. You couldn't possibly entertain me anymore on this issue than you just did.

Carry on.

EatTheRich

President
Which constitutional right is he doing away with?
Obviously, in this case, he's attempting to do away with freedom of the press by delegitimizing the right of the major outlets (NYT, CNN, etc.) to criticize him ... paving the way for censorship of those criticisms.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously, in this case, he's attempting to do away with freedom of the press by delegitimizing the right of the major outlets (NYT, CNN, etc.) to criticize him ... paving the way for censorship of those criticisms.
How so? Seems stats have negative coverage of him at 90%.. what censorship.