• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP senator uses the “deplorable” word about Trump

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
See? It’s not just libs who use the word “deplorable” about Trump.

Even a GOP senator from Georgia says Trump’s insults about McCain are “deplorable.”

This concept is even catching on with Republicans.

;-)

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/20/politics/johnny-isakson-john-mccain/index.html
"Sen. Johnny Isakson said President Donald Trump's criticism of the late Sen. John McCain is "deplorable," and the Georgia Republican promised to continue speaking out against Trump if he continues to speak ill of the deceased war hero and former GOP presidential nominee.

Wonder if Isakson is planning on retiring.

Days

Commentator
"Sen. Johnny Isakson said President Donald Trump's criticism of the late Sen. John McCain is "deplorable," and the Georgia Republican promised to continue speaking out against Trump if he continues to speak ill of the deceased war hero and former GOP presidential nominee.

Wonder if Isakson is planning on retiring.
I wonder if McCain cares? I hear it is hot in hell.

Mick

The Right is always right
If there were a hell, Trump and his deplorable supporters should worry.
Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit and basically every blue precinct says otherwise. Also, the demographics of our prison population. Lefties piled upon lefties in there. Disgusting. *chuckles*

Days

Commentator
I don’t believe a word you say, and you are now even further off topic.
that's because your head is so buried deep into yur-own-ass, you are incapable of noticing others. I've been posting with you for over 7 years, and I could post with you forever and you will never see anything but your own hemorrhoids. In your little world there is your politics and other people... other people that were put on earth for you to splatter your politics onto.

Why on earth would I want to lie to you? Because I think so much of you and am desperate for your attention? Isn't everybody?

(laughing so hard)

carry on.

Bugsy McGurk

President
that's because your head is so buried deep into yur-own-ass, you are incapable of noticing others. I've been posting with you for over 7 years, and I could post with you forever and you will never see anything but your own hemorrhoids. In your little world there is your politics and other people... other people that were put on earth for you to splatter your politics onto.

Why on earth would I want to lie to you? Because I think so much of you and am desperate for your attention? Isn't everybody?

(laughing so hard)

carry on.
Stop embarsssing yourself. Your posts reveal your GOP hackery beyond all doubt. Denying your hackery is pointless.

Why do you lie like that? Because it’s what diehard wingers do. It’s pathological.

Dino

Russian Asset
See? It’s not just libs who use the word “deplorable” about Trump.

Even a GOP senator from Georgia says Trump’s insults about McCain are “deplorable.”

This concept is even catching on with Republicans.

;-)

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/20/politics/johnny-isakson-john-mccain/index.html
Certain things about TRUMP may be deplorable.
This is certainly NOT the context for which Hillary Clinton used the word however. She basically smeared half the country with her nonsense.
So the word can still be used without complaint, just depends on who you’re smearing.

Days

Commentator
Stop embarsssing yourself. Your posts reveal your GOP hackery beyond all doubt. Denying your hackery is pointless.

Why do you lie like that? Because it’s what diehard wingers do. It’s pathological.
diehard wingers = your perception of others... because you project your political insanity onto others.

I've noticed this about you, everyone here has noticed this about you...

should I take a poll?

So the subject was Trump being deplorable. And Trump is deplorable, no doubt, but he's also the president. If he wasn't the president, why would you care? You wouldn't.

Meanwhile, you are ten times as deplorable as Trump or anybody else walking the planet. All you do all day long, every day, is post politics. Petty meaningless, sometimes witty, but never well thought out POLITICS.

Politics that you project onto others... Deplorable.

Am I still on topic?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Certain things about TRUMP may be deplorable.
This is certainly NOT the context for which Hillary Clinton used the word however. She basically smeared half the country with her nonsense.
So the word can still be used without complaint, just depends on who you’re smearing.
That’s the very type of lie that led Hillary to use the word.

She did NOT say that half the country was deplorable. She said half of Trump supporters were deplorables.

You people just love to lie, and that IS deplorable.

Bugsy McGurk

President
diehard wingers = your perception of others... because you project your political insanity onto others.

I've noticed this about you, everyone here has noticed this about you...

should I take a poll?

So the subject was Trump being deplorable. And Trump is deplorable, no doubt, but he's also the president. If he wasn't the president, why would you care? You wouldn't.

Meanwhile, you are ten times as deplorable as Trump or anybody else walking the planet. All you do all day long, every day, is post politics. Petty meaningless, sometimes witty, but never well thought out POLITICS.

Politics that you project onto others... Deplorable.

Am I still on topic?
Stop whining.

And focus on the topics.

Days

Commentator
That’s the very type of lie that led Hillary to use the word.

She did NOT say that half the country was deplorable. She said half of Trump supporters were deplorables.

You people just love to lie, and that IS deplorable.
you make these blatant lies and then call us liars. Clinton called the 47% that was voting Republican "deplorables". Everyone knows that and you still lie about it.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
you make these blatant lies and then call us liars. Clinton called the 47% that was voting Republican "deplorables". Everyone knows that and you still lie about it.
Actually it is YOU that just lied.

Hillary claimed that half of Trump's supporters were deplorable. She underestimated the level of scuminess there though. Your number is closer to the truth than hers.

http://time.com/4486502/hillary-clinton-basket-of-deplorables-transcript/

You should apologize for your lies but you are a conservative. Don't expect any class or dignity.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Unreal. You simply repeat the same lie despite the correction I provided above.

You wingers are truly awful people.