• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP senator uses the “deplorable” word about Trump

Bugsy McGurk

President
I was wrong about the Hillary statement being a lie. I apologize for that mistake. I wasn't wrong about you being a perpetual liar; you post attacks on the other political party for a living, at the least, you live to do that.
You just let me know if you ever wish to try to establish that anything I said is a lie. In the meanwhile, we can agree that the only established liar is you.

I do appreciate your apology, but it rings hollow when you continue with that “You’re a liar” jive.

Days

Commentator
Poor Days.....gone by.

Off topic, but interesting:
You just let me know if you ever wish to try to establish that anything I said is a lie. In the meanwhile, we can agree that the only established liar is you.

I do appreciate your apology, but it rings hollow when you continue with that “You’re a liar” jive.

You two jokers can get back to your non-stop top posting of lies, now.

... it was nice chatting with you. Especially refreshing to see Bugsy's sincere concern for truth in politics.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

... it was nice chatting with you. Especially refreshing to see Bugsy's sincere concern for truth in politics.
Try being the "minister" you claim to be.

Bugsy McGurk

President

And again, you failed to establish any lies. You just like calling people liars. Very childish, and a lie in and of itself.

Bugsy McGurk

President
whatever your concept of that is...

Bugs, you are a mudslinger ... kind of like a gunslinger, only dirtier.
That’s vague. Everyone here launches political attacks, including me.

But your screeching about lying should end unless you are prepared to prove it. It’s juvenile.

And not at all “minister-like.”

;-)

Days

Commentator
That’s vague. Everyone here launches political attacks, including me.

But your screeching about lying should end unless you are prepared to prove it. It’s juvenile.

And not at all “minister-like.”

;-)
your pretending to be honest is hilarious. Your pretending to be offended and all this gushing of innocence is funnier still. I've nailed you on at east 200 whoppers over the years and you never apologize or admit you are lying. Cuz, it is just politics. I understand.

What I have always posted is plain: the mudslinging is not helping. Politics has an honorable side and a shadier side. Lincoln vs Douglas debates were honorable. Jefferson vs Adams for president was ugly.

You and Julie live on the ugly side of politics. You are both mudslingers. You know it is true.

Bugsy McGurk

President
your pretending to be honest is hilarious. Your pretending to be offended and all this gushing of innocence is funnier still. I've nailed you on at east 200 whoppers over the years and you never apologize or admit you are lying. Cuz, it is just politics. I understand.

What I have always posted is plain: the mudslinging is not helping. Politics has an honorable side and a shadier side. Lincoln vs Douglas debates were honorable. Jefferson vs Adams for president was ugly.

You and Julie live on the ugly side of politics. You are both mudslingers. You know it is true.
I’m not offended at all. Take your best shots.

And I note that you once again fail to show that anything I said was a lie. Instead, you just tell another lie - claiming you have done it 200 times, something you just pulled out of your ass.

That sums up your usual M.O. - you just pull things out of your ass.

;-)

Days

Commentator
I’m not offended at all. Take your best shots.

And I note that you once again fail to show that anything I said was a lie. Instead, you just tell another lie - claiming you have done it 200 times, something you just pulled out of your ass.

That sums up your usual M.O. - you just pull things out of your ass.

;-)
that's pretty much your whole perspective, whenever you post here. You come into the place on fire, guns ablazing, looking for a fight, and whoever posts with you is going to get that fight. So, afterward, all you remember is winning... you certainly don't remember looking like a fool or being exposed taking utterly ridiculous positions or pushing utterly false ideas... but everyone who posted with you, remembers that.

I'm not talking about liberal versus conservative politics, I'm talking about your approach to debate... one that is admittably the most common on the internet.

Bugsy McGurk

President
that's pretty much your whole perspective, whenever you post here. You come into the place on fire, guns ablazing, looking for a fight, and whoever posts with you is going to get that fight. So, afterward, all you remember is winning... you certainly don't remember looking like a fool or being exposed taking utterly ridiculous positions or pushing utterly false ideas... but everyone who posted with you, remembers that.

I'm not talking about liberal versus conservative politics, I'm talking about your approach to debate... one that is admittably the most common on the internet.
A suggestion for you...

Less whining and more substantive comment on topics.

You’re boring.

Days

Commentator
Sure, but you’re so deplorable he might lose control and give you a good ass whuppin’.

;-)
no doubt.

Just so you finally understand what the deplorable stuff was all about - cuz I know you don't get it - what Hillary was doing was talking to a bunch of rich people and laughing at all the poor people following Trump. It was an inside joke that she didn't think the rest of the country would pick up on. She was wrong about that. We might be poor, but we ain't stupid.

Bugsy McGurk

President
no doubt.

Just so you finally understand what the deplorable stuff was all about - cuz I know you don't get it - what Hillary was doing was talking to a bunch of rich people and laughing at all the poor people following Trump. It was an inside joke that she didn't think the rest of the country would pick up on. She was wrong about that. We might be poor, but we ain't stupid.
Nope.

If you want to see a good example of those she was talking about, look in a mirror.

The only thing she may have been wrong about was when she said only half of Trump supporters were deplorable. It’s very hard to find Trump rabble members who do not share his hate and atrocious dishonesty.