• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP senator uses the “deplorable” word about Trump

Days

Commentator
Nope.

If you want to see a good example of those she was talking about, look in a mirror.

The only thing she may have been wrong about was when she said only half of Trump supporters were deplorable. It’s very hard to find Trump rabble members who do not share his hate and atrocious dishonesty.
says you, but that's because you are full of hate and spite toward his followers.

An actual political question for you: If she was only talking about Trump's followers and not all poor people, why did it hurt her at the polls?

Bugsy McGurk

President
says you, but that's because you are full of hate and spite toward his followers.

An actual political question for you: If she was only talking about Trump's followers and not all poor people, why did it hurt her at the polls?
The main reason it hurt her at the polls is because wingers shamelessly lied about what she said. A lie you repeated above.

Days

Commentator
The main reason it hurt her at the polls is because wingers shamelessly lied about what she said. A lie you repeated above.
I'm somewhat capable in the English language, and I don't think your strict interpretation of the meaning of her words is smarter than my broader understanding of who she was talking about. She gave a list of bad attributes to a group of people that are voting for Trump... so who was that group of people? In a word... poor people. Hillary was courting the rich on Wall Street, she was in a room with those rich people, and she laughed at Trump having to court the poor people. I didn't lie and neither did you, but I think I have the better understanding of what happened there, and I know that mine is how the rest of the poor people of the nation understood it. Like I said, we might be poor, but we ain't stupid.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'm somewhat capable in the English language, and I don't think your strict interpretation of the meaning of her words is smarter than my broader understanding of who she was talking about. She gave a list of bad attributes to a group of people that are voting for Trump... so who was that group of people? In a word... poor people. Hillary was courting the rich on Wall Street, she was in a room with those rich people, and she laughed at Trump having to court the poor people. I didn't lie and neither did you, but I think I have the better understanding of what happened there, and I know that mine is how the rest of the poor people of the nation understood it. Like I said, we might be poor, but we ain't stupid.
Nah, you’re concocting stuff, as always.

There are plenty of poor people who are wonderful people with wonderful values. Most poor people probably voted for Hillary.

The Trump Deplorables come from a spectrum of society in terms of income.

Days

Commentator
Nah, you’re concocting stuff, as always.

There are plenty of poor people who are wonderful people with wonderful values. Most poor people probably voted for Hillary.

The Trump Deplorables come from a spectrum of society in terms of income.
You truly have no idea what happened in that election cycle. 2 billionaires ran head to head trying to lure the working class. Hillary made the bigger mistakes, shooting down the coal miners and laughing at poor people. Obama made a huge gaffe, remember "cling to their guns and bibles"? But that wasn't as offensive as Hillary calling them a bunch of names and labeling them deplorable. Hillary snobbed the poor while she was partying with the rich... it may have cost her the election.