• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOPers call Trump/followers a CULT

BobbyT

Governor
There are two cults when it comes to 45.

Those who will defend him no matter what, without so much as a second thought about anything he does or says.

Those who will attack him no matter what, without so much as a second thought about anything he does or says.

Both cults are a bunch of mindless dickheads that represent everything that is wrong with the political process.
Are you saying that Donald is just a run-of-the-mill president and people should simply treat his shredding of our principles and norms as just another dude occupying the white house? Because he's not. He is destroying our relationships with our allies, flouting our conventions of decency, making a mockery of our government by using it to line his pockets, toadying up to and fawning over murderous dictators (Putin, KJU, Duterte), imposing horrific and inhumane treatment on asylum seekers, and elevating grifters to high offices. It's not "attack him no matter what without so much as a second thought." It's reeling back in abject horror at what he's done to this country. I didn't like Bush, but it was political and economic differences that I was content to wait out. Donald is a whole 'nother level of horrific. Even Republicans (at least those not salivating at the chance to grab a little sumpin sumpin for themselves) are equally horrified at his behavior.

BobbyT

Governor
Is that the same goper you libs posted of hiking, but, reallt off fvcking his mistress and was BAD?
Yup, even Republicans who fell off the "moral majority, family values" bandwagon know Donald is bereft of any moral standing by any measure.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That was a silly one-off of black children who were so thrilled to have a man who looked like them....as president.

I'm talking about Corker and Sanford and Flake and McCain, etc. being SLAMMED for daring to speak up, hold Trump accountable. That's cultish behavior.
O didn't look black.............eh.......chocolate from white Mom

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Are you saying that Donald is just a run-of-the-mill president and people should simply treat his shredding of our principles and norms as just another dude occupying the white house? Because he's not. He is destroying our relationships with our allies, flouting our conventions of decency, making a mockery of our government by using it to line his pockets, toadying up to and fawning over murderous dictators (Putin, KJU, Duterte), imposing horrific and inhumane treatment on asylum seekers, and elevating grifters to high offices. It's not "attack him no matter what without so much as a second thought." It's reeling back in abject horror at what he's done to this country. I didn't like Bush, but it was political and economic differences that I was content to wait out. Donald is a whole 'nother level of horrific. Even Republicans (at least those not salivating at the chance to grab a little sumpin sumpin for themselves) are equally horrified at his behavior.
where was your same damnation of illegal kids in cages in 2014...............who's kids are these fvcking illegals bring with them?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
ok butter cup if that is all you took from what I said. unless you are part of the deep state you are just a pawn and fodder to protect them.
Trump would love the way you think.... I got your drift, it's what Trump's brain washed believers/supporters hear and see from Trump.
The writer's OP below explains it much better than I can why I don't agree with you.
==============
Trump’s America does not care
snip -------
The United States’ allies are about to find out what real unilateralism looks like and what the real exercise of U.S. hegemony feels like, because Trump’s America does not care. It is unencumbered by historical memory. It recognizes no moral, political or strategic commitments. It feels free to pursue objectives without regard to the effect on allies or, for that matter, the world. It has no sense of responsibility to anything beyond itself.

Is this what the American people want? Maybe. Many these days call for greater realism and less idealism in U.S. foreign policy. Here it is. Trump’s policies are pure realism, devoid of ideals and sentiment, pursuing a narrow “national interest” defined strictly in terms of dollars and cents and defense against foreign attack. Trump’s world is a struggle of all-against-all. There are no relationships based on common values. There are merely transactions determined by power. It is the world that a century ago brought us two world wars.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trumps-america-the-rogue-superpower/2018/06/14/c01bb540-6ff7-11e8-afd5-778aca903bbe_story.html?

guvnah

Dilly Dilly!
So you're incapable of say, evaluating the Singapore deal objectively on it's own merits, because of all the other crap 45 does that pisses you off.

That's kind of my point bro. Thanks for the stamp of validation.

Trump would love the way you think.... I got your drift, it's what Trump's brain washed believers/supporters hear and see from Trump.
The writer's OP below explains it much better than I can why I don't agree with you.
==============
snip -------
The United States’ allies are about to find out what real unilateralism looks like and what the real exercise of U.S. hegemony feels like, because Trump’s America does not care. It is unencumbered by historical memory. It recognizes no moral, political or strategic commitments. It feels free to pursue objectives without regard to the effect on allies or, for that matter, the world. It has no sense of responsibility to anything beyond itself.

Is this what the American people want? Maybe. Many these days call for greater realism and less idealism in U.S. foreign policy. Here it is. Trump’s policies are pure realism, devoid of ideals and sentiment, pursuing a narrow “national interest” defined strictly in terms of dollars and cents and defense against foreign attack. Trump’s world is a struggle of all-against-all. There are no relationships based on common values. There are merely transactions determined by power. It is the world that a century ago brought us two world wars.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trumps-america-the-rogue-superpower/2018/06/14/c01bb540-6ff7-11e8-afd5-778aca903bbe_story.html?
Straight ignorant blather.........

BobbyT

Governor
So you're incapable of say, evaluating the Singapore deal objectively on it's own merits, because of all the other crap 45 does that pisses you off.

That's kind of my point bro. Thanks for the stamp of validation.
No, it means that I look at all "deals" involving this president with a jaundiced eye. He lies too often to be believed, so I will believe the deal has merit when those merits are manifest. In the main, with Donald I am content to wait for results rather than celebrating over a "deal" that may or may not come to anything (or may or may not end up being good for our country). Donald lost any right to a benefit of the doubt from me.

guvnah

Dilly Dilly!
No, it means that I look at all "deals" involving this president with a jaundiced eye. He lies too often to be believed, so I will believe the deal has merit when those merits are manifest. In the main, with Donald I am content to wait for results rather than celebrating over a "deal" that may or may not come to anything (or may or may not end up being good for our country). Donald lost any right to a benefit of the doubt from me.
It's a free country and you're entitled to your outrage.

I'd still wager that your life hasn't really changed that much since he took office.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
==============
snip -------

When the deep state has no more use for it's idiots they will exterminate you. If you can't see it that's exactly what they want