• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gospel Music... some oldies

protectionist

Governor
Though this video was done over 20 years ago, a lot of people (see comments) just discovering it now and love it - then they see other videos of these sisters grown up, and their voices are just as marvelous, while a bit more powerful.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Though this video was done over 20 years ago, a lot of people (see comments) just discovering it now and love it - then they see other videos of these sisters grown up, and their voices are just as marvelous, while a bit more powerful.

They were doing an amazing job with that oldie. I enjoyed every minute of it. :)
Thanks.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Me and my musician friends have played this song 1,000 times. I never get tired of it. And look at that beautiful scenery. Wow.
So have many others. It's a true oldie.

The scenery was beautiful, I agree. I don't know where the video was shot. It was probably listed on the video page. I should have looked.

protectionist

Governor
This is one of the best a capella songs I've ever heard. Repetitious, but excellent just the same. If you can sing, you can put in a low tenor part along with the group, and it fits in great.