• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Got an HIV test today

Do you know your HIV status?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, HIV-Positive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, HIV-Negative

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EatTheRich

President
How many of you will join me?

I got my status tested (blood prick for rapid antibody test) at Planned Parenthood. It cost $12 (reduced from a maximum of $20 based on my income). It was my 2nd time being tested. The test came back negative, and although it takes 3-6 months for antibodies to show up, it was a relief to hear that. It was scary going in to get tested, but I'm glad I did, not just for the peace of mind it gives me, but also because I think it was the responsible thing to do.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"

I got my status tested (blood prick for rapid antibody test) at Planned Parenthood. It cost $12 (reduced from a maximum of $20 based on my income). It was my 2nd time being tested. The test came back negative, and although it takes 3-6 months for antibodies to show up, it was a relief to hear that. It was scary going in to get tested, but I'm glad I did, not just for the peace of mind it gives me, but also because I think it was the responsible thing to do.

i sport fvcked my way through the 60's.70's, 80's and part of the 90's...never even got the crabs...

the 90's changed that for everyone..when aids became more prevalent, people became much more aware...its a different game today...more at risk...

but then i never used a professional, nor pumped dumps...ive been tested, negative, and at this point,,getting aids is not a worry...

im particular where i get mud for my turtle...

I live my life more responsibly than you.

Jen

Senator

I got another life insurance policy about 15 years ago and had to have one for that. My sex life is responsible and so is my husband's so no changes since then.

You're too smart to have your cost reduced to $12 :0)

EatTheRich

President
what caused a need for relief.
Well, I've had sex with several partners. I always used condoms for anal or vaginal sex, but generally did not use protection for oral sex. Regardless, condoms occasionally fall off my small penis, and a small percentage are defective. I am at higher risk than some because I have sex with other men, but you are naive if you have sex with anyone and think that you are without risk. Even if you are monogamous, there is no guarantee (literally, none: sex is too powerful an instinct for socially inculcated character to trump it) that your partner is.

Most dangerous sexual practices: unprotected sex; anal sex (receiving is more dangerous than performing); vaginal sex (as a woman); fisting (for the receiver).

Safer sexual practices: vaginal sex (as a man); fellatio (performing is more dangerous than receiving); fisting (for the performer); rimming (safer only in the context of HIV, where the risk is greater for the receiver; if you perform this without protection you are almost guaranteed to contract gastrointestinal parasitic diseases that are treatable but potentially very unpleasant).

Safest sexual practices: cunnilingus (performing is more dangerous than receiving), fingering (receiving is more dangerous), handjobs (receiving is more dangerous), using protection.

Most dangerous sexual partners: IV drug users and their partners, prostitutes and their partners, gay or bisexual men and their partners, Blacks, Native Americans.

Safer sexual partners: women, straight men, people with whom one has a committed monogamous relationship, people who have recently been tested.

Safest sexual partners: Lesbians, virgins.

Safer yet: abstinence.

Other risk factors: Sharing needles (very high risk), working in the health care field (low risk in the United States), receiving transfusions (low risk in the United States), playing contact sports (low risk).

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Well, I've had sex with several partners. I always used condoms for anal or vaginal sex, but generally did not use protection for oral sex. Regardless, condoms occasionally fall off my small penis, and a small percentage are defective. I am at higher risk than some because I have sex with other men, but you are naive if you have sex with anyone and think that you are without risk. Even if you are monogamous, there is no guarantee (literally, none: sex is too powerful an instinct for socially inculcated character to trump it) that your partner is.

Most dangerous sexual practices: unprotected sex; anal sex (receiving is more dangerous than performing); vaginal sex (as a woman); fisting (for the receiver).

Safer sexual practices: vaginal sex (as a man); fellatio (performing is more dangerous than receiving); fisting (for the performer); rimming (safer only in the context of HIV, where the risk is greater for the receiver; if you perform this without protection you are almost guaranteed to contract gastrointestinal parasitic diseases that are treatable but potentially very unpleasant).

Safest sexual practices: cunnilingus (performing is more dangerous than receiving), fingering (receiving is more dangerous), handjobs (receiving is more dangerous), using protection.

Most dangerous sexual partners: IV drug users and their partners, prostitutes and their partners, gay or bisexual men and their partners, Blacks, Native Americans.

Safer sexual partners: women, straight men, people with whom one has a committed monogamous relationship, people who have recently been tested.

Other risk factors: Sharing needles (very high risk), working in the health care field (low risk in the United States), receiving transfusions (low risk in the United States), playing contact sports (low risk).
Got to ask how is fisting the most dangerous?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
i sport fvcked my way through the 60's.70's, 80's and part of the 90's...never even got the crabs...

the 90's changed that for everyone..when aids became more prevalent, people became much more aware...its a different game today...more at risk...

but then i never used a professional, nor pumped dumps...ive been tested, negative, and at this point,,getting aids is not a worry...

im particular where i get mud for my turtle...
Doing the math pretty sure your turtle doesn't like to mud dive anymore with the age factor ;)

EatTheRich

President
If you don't fu ck everything you see and your wife doesn't either their is no need for any test.
IT'S CALLED TRUST.
https://www.truthaboutdeception.com/cheating-and-infidelity/stats-about-infidelity.html <--- an estimated 30-60% of married people (deemed a conservative estimate) will cheat. Even if you don't, you may be exposed or infected by a cheating partner. I'm not saying that if you're in a committed marriage and have no reason to suspect your spouse's infidelity that you should get tested unless your doctor recommends it. But it only takes ONE partner--who could be your spouse--to infect you.

It's almost inevitable that blood vessels in the anus (especially) or the vagina will be torn during fisting. So if the partner has any sort of cut on their hand there's a possibility of blood being shared.
Rubber gloves as worn by the medical profession should help you there matey

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
It's almost inevitable that blood vessels in the anus (especially) or the vagina will be torn during fisting. So if the partner has any sort of cut on their hand there's a possibility of blood being shared.
Two words: welding gloves. ;)

My wife and I each took a full panel STD test when we began dating. Neither of us work in healthcare and we don't cheat on each other, so risk is minimal. We each have annual physicals with blood work being covered by our insurance.

Barbella

Senator
I'm sorry... I'm not a prude, and have enjoyed a wonderful sex life for a very long time... but for the life of me, I cannot understand why anyone would want a fist shoved up their ass, or, in fact, vice versa.

There are too many other, thoroughly enjoyable and harmless, ways to experience sexual pleasure.

But that's just me...

D

Deleted member 21794

TMI

LeilaniMP

Empress

TMI
(why did you feel the need to share this on a public forum?)

Status
Not open for further replies.