• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Got an HIV test today

Do you know your HIV status?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, HIV-Positive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, HIV-Negative

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeilaniMP

Empress
I saw a lot wrong with a married woman carrying on with her "lover" on social media, making graphic computerized images for everyone to gag over and talking about their little escapades. So why would I think any of this is okay? Just take a cold shower and try to forget all that "new" stuff you just learned.
Yet, you still won't say it's wrong to teach children these things.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
She can't get over that. The "kit"...was labeled as such by the right...and was not given to elementary students...and was at a special Tufts University symposium. It became..."fisting kits handed out to elementary school kids"...

Reality: PP handed out kits at a Gay and Lesbian Conference for teens and young adult...

REALITY: Planned Parenthood distributed safe sex kits including "instructions for how to make a 'dental dam.' " Conservative bloggers have followed Hoft's lead in claiming that "fisting kits" -- often placed in quotes -- were distributed at the 2001 GLSEN/Boston conference. But those bloggers have presented no evidence that the kits distributed by Planned Parenthood of Massachusetts were actually intended for fisting. Indeed, while the conservative newspaper Massachusetts News - cited by Hoft -- reported in 2001 that the kits were "intended for 'fisting' or oral sex," the paper described the kit's contents as "a single plastic glove, a package of K-Y lubricant and instructions on how to make a 'dental dam' out of the material," and offered no support for their claim that the kits were "intended for 'fisting.'" FoxNews.com has reported that Hoft "alleged that Jennings and GLSEN were involved in Planned Parenthood's purported distribution of 'fisting kits,'" but that the kit "was actually for making a 'dental dam' -- designed to prevent STD transmission during oral sex."...

http://mediamatters.org/research/2009/12/15/unraveling-the-rights-false-attacks-on-kevin-je/158160#11

http://www.personproject.org/Alerts/States/Massachusetts/conference3.html
Seems some here are "getting off" on this stuff. I would guess that there isn't much that today's 14 yr olds don't know, but I do know that neither of my kids have been "taught" by planned parenthood about this kind of stuff. When a subject like this comes up, the same ones that used to make fun of me and say "I bet your husband was your only lover" and such shit that is none of their business, are the ones who are so 'mortified' reading about other's sexual antics. Fox News makes up shit and then passes it on as though Liberals are the ones who are the pervs. Funny stuff.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Yes, our society considers 14 year olds children.
Yet...they can marry in many states.

Kansas The age of consent is sixteen. With parental consent and/or the consent of a judge, males can marry at age fourteen and females at age twelve. Common law marriage is recognized.

- See more at: http://family.findlaw.com/marriage/state-by-state-marriage-age-of-consent-laws.html#sthash.iCpMNiTi.dpuf

Regardless...you again fail to comment on one basic reality and the massive elephant in the room. "Fisting kits" were not handed out to elementary school students.

Seems some here are "getting off" on this stuff. I would guess that there isn't much that today's 14 yr olds don't know, but I do know that neither of my kids have been "taught" by planned parenthood about this kind of stuff. When a subject like this comes up, the same ones that used to make fun of me and say "I bet your husband was your only lover" and such shit that is none of their business, are the ones who are so 'mortified' reading about other's sexual antics. Fox News makes up shit and then passes it on as though Liberals are the ones who are the pervs. Funny stuff.
there was a case a few years back in the UK where a couple of schoollgirls were asked by some professional footbalers if they were up for a spitroasing and said yes. Then found out what they said yes to....
maybe education is not so bad

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yet, you still won't say it's wrong to teach children these things.
I see plenty wrong with a woman your age getting all worked up over such things. And since I don't KNOW that any such thing actually happened, why should I give my opinion to soothe your little silky feathers?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
As I wrote elsewhere...I had an older sister. That in itself was an education.

The conference was exactly that...a conference. It was not an elementary school assembly as some would like to make out.

People mature and become aware of their sexuality at different ages. The kids at this conference were more interested in the subject...as they had signed up to attend. As we all see, it's become a screeching point that none can back away from.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
there was a case a few years back in the UK where a couple of schoollgirls were asked by some professional footbalers if they were up for a spitroasing and said yes. Then found out what they said yes to....
Well there was a 12 yr old girl who claims she gave a BJ to a disgusting rock star who was 30 or so. Makes me wonder why kids that age would be allowed to go see such scum. And he should have been in jail years ago.

LeilaniMP

Empress
I see plenty wrong with a woman your age getting all worked up over such things. And since I don't KNOW that any such thing actually happened, why should I give my opinion to soothe your little silky feathers?
Funny, you're so quick to give your opinion on everything else. :rolleyes:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

The conference was exactly that...a conference. It was not an elementary school assembly as some would like to make out.

People mature and become aware of their sexuality at different ages. The kids at this conference were more interested in the subject...as they had signed up to attend. As we all see, it's become a screeching point that none can back away from.
It's a way for some to pretend they are such innocents themselves. Silly shit.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

They take one stupid article put out by some right wing site and run with it. Even after they find out it's bogus, it continues.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I hope the professional footballers were educated by the law. But there will always be pervs and we, as parents, have to teach our kids to beware of such things, and hope they listen.

D

Deleted member 21794

Sadly, our older Vets and their sacrifices seems to be forgotten all too often.

Have you ever been to Davis-Montham? WOW!

I went there in '94 with my Dad. He was in Heaven seeing the old aircraft again, having been a Bomber pilot in WWII (B-17's & B-29's).
I haven't been to Davis-Montham. I do love going to airplane museums. WWII in particular has always had me in awe the most. How can one look at the planes, read about and watch documentaries on WWII, things like D-Day and other battles, and have nothing but total respect for the people who sacrificed? That must be very cool for you to have had such a father.

D

Deleted member 21794

ooof.

whatever happened to good ole fashioned f***ing.

:rolleyes:
Reminds me of a joke....

Little Red Riding Hood is walking through the forest. The big, bad wolf jumps out from behind a tree and says to her: Little Red Riding Hood, I'm gonna eat ya eat ya eat ya.

Little Red Riding Hood says: Gee, doesn't anyone f*ck anymore?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Well, first you would have to be smart to make a smart-ass remark, and everyone knows that's not even in the realm of possibility.

You are always screeching about anything and everything any of us don't speak out against, that you deem some kind of wrong or other, yet here you are...blithely turning a blind eye to children learning these things.

And, it's noted how you still won't speak out against it.
Everyone? LOL Blithely turning a blind eye because I'm not giggling and googling and getting all worked up over these practices? Did you finally find something to fill your vacant little "Mpty mind" with?

I hope the professional footballers were educated by the law. But there will always be pervs and we, as parents, have to teach our kids to beware of such things, and hope they listen.
Schoolgirls will dress to impress men and barmen to get what they want . You were one once and know it ! Yes they ( the footballers) were clobbered by the law , but there were groupies in the 60s and 70s that were famous , but underage girls like the plaster casters have gone down in rock history.

Last edited:
Reminds me of a joke....

Little Red Riding Hood is walking through the forest. The big, bad wolf jumps out from behind a tree and says to her: Little Red Riding Hood, I'm gonna eat ya eat ya eat ya.

Little Red Riding Hood says: Gee, doesn't anyone f*ck anymore?
We need a "groan" face comment

Status
Not open for further replies.