• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Got an HIV test today

Do you know your HIV status?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, HIV-Positive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, HIV-Negative

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I graduated at 12th at 17...............so much for you desire for accuracy.....yes, explains you lied.
I discerned from your comments that you extended elementary school...do recall, the claim was the program was taught to elementary school kids.

You are rather overly concerned about what others do with their bodies.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Sure you don't........because it could harm them for life.........why doesn't it bother you? (I already know why)
Oh...so you know it doesn't bother me because I do not care what practices others engage in. Good for you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why did you believe it "funny"? Because it implied my folks got married at 14, right?
It damn sure didn't bother you when Julie posted disgusting shit about my Mom while in a dying state of mind............take your BS away.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I discerned from your comments that you extended elementary school...do recall, the claim was the program was taught to elementary school kids.

You are rather overly concerned about what others do with their bodies.
So you lied about accuracy.................not surprised.............

Concerned.........nah........just don't desire a fist up my ass..............as SOME

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
It damn sure didn't bother you when Julie posted disgusting shit about my Mom while in a dying state of mind............take your BS away.
Did someone suggest your parents were married at 14?

You are correct. Because you're the rudest, most scattered brain lunatic on the board, I truly do not care what horrible things people write about you. Every nasty word posted about you is deserved and based on your interjections over the years.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Did someone suggest your parents were married at 14?

You are correct. Because you're the rudest, most scattered brain lunatic on the board, I truly do not care what horrible things people write about you. Every nasty word posted about you is deserved and based on your interjections over the years.
Reported

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I only pointed out (which went right over your head) that it's pretty weird to think of 14 yr olds as being Elementary school age as you were inferring. I said nothing about it being right nor wrong. Nor did Craig. You sure seem interested, though. HURRRRLLLL
Exactly...you never said it is [sic] or not to wit appears you agree with it being taught..........to 14 yr old kids............why should schools be teaching GAY.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Ima try. :) Supposed to rain here all weekend. Sounds like housecleaning might be the principle activity.
It was really stormy here, too.

I'm still dealing with restoration/renovation issues. It will eventually be finished.

Meeting with the decorator to go over lighting and wall coverings today. Yippee

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You know what's obvious? You getting all worked up about these practices and what they mean. Just because I didn't 'say so' means shit. I don't have to make remarks about these practices that have nothing to do with me or my kids. You seem more interested than deemed normal, to me. How's that for a smart-ass come-back to your smart-ass remark to me? Gonna push the report button now, precious?
Soyou don't care if it's taught at your schools?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I saw a lot wrong with a married woman carrying on with her "lover" on social media, making graphic computerized images for everyone to gag over and talking about their little escapades. So why would I think any of this is okay? Just take a cold shower and try to forget all that "new" stuff you just learned.
You sound jealous and must be why you enjoy posting in PJ what was posted in Ballot Box..................if true you're posting "personal" information that you claim you hate..............

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Children? I know quite a few people who lost their virginity at 14. Call it the age of discovery. They are no longer "children"...and again, are of marrying age in a number of states.

The kits that have, uh...let's say, disturb you, were given to attendees at a conference. A gay conference. They were not handed out to elementary school kids.
So for "accuracy" you're saying once they lose their virginity at 14 they are now adults, can enter legal contracts, vote or do anything other adults do..........

Yes, you're Mr. Accuracy.................not........you probably agree Muslim 40 year old males can marry 8 year old girls______

Status
Not open for further replies.