• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Got Coffee

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Screw Starbucks and their overpriced brew. They could hire a million vets and I still will never darken the doorway of one of those stores.

I got to admit...... it does bring a smile to my face reading that Schultz has lost his job because of his leftist outreach program!!
Never been in one and damn sure not going now

agree

Days

Commentator
There is absolutely no reason for me to go to a starbucks. I bought a quality coffee bean grinder years ago at best buy... pretty cheap too. Since then, I buy beans and grind my own grounds, and make 30 cups at a time; lasts about 3-4 days, just unplug the pot when the green light comes on so you don't burn it and then nuke a cup of cold coffee for 2 minutes... way easier than going to starbucks and just as good.

So then, you have a much more relaxed cup of coffee and at half the price, then you play this guy in the background, life is good...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I love Starbucks coffee. I don't get it often but I love it. My son works at Starbucks corporate offices and they provide him a good life. I don't necessarily agree politically with Starbucks, but to me, coffee isn't political and I won't make it so.
Never had it and Starbucks made it political