• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gov Cuomo just interviewed his brother Chris (Cnn)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Including now. There’s no confusion about where they stand on this.
there appears to be between you and i...i am merely reacting to the training that you and others have provided...

namely - trump saying things are fine/will be fine...were sure as shit wrong when there were a very few cases in the US

here we are awash with every escalating cases..the economy in ruins.. and cuomo says it's all going to be fine..

me (per your training): must. attack. cuomo.

or, are you giving him a pass.. or.. is it ok to just say stuff like that..now?

Bugsy McGurk

President
there appears to be between you and i...i am merely reacting to the training that you and others have provided...

namely - trump saying things are fine/will be fine...were sure as shit wrong when there were a very few cases in the US

here we are awash with every escalating cases..the economy in ruins.. and cuomo says it's all going to be fine..

me (per your training): must. attack. cuomo.

or, are you giving him a pass.. or.. is it ok to just say stuff like that..now?
You see no difference between Trump ignorantly denying the virus threat, and Cuomo stressing the depth of the crisis, because Cuomo told his infected brother things will be alright someday and they can go fishing again?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You see no difference between Trump ignorantly denying the virus threat, and Cuomo stressing the depth of the crisis, because Cuomo told his infected brother things will be alright someday and they can go fishing again?
not what i said. each downplayed the virus. now attack?

oh wait....or did you say there could be some rationale behind it...but that allowance you're only affording cuomo? how interesting..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The only way what Cuomo said is downplaying the virus is if you taken it out of context.
ah. now we're gettign some where.....

so, context is applicable? but should not be afforded to trump?

i'm really trying to understand the methodology of this whole thing....

so cuomo..thats context.. offering his brother comfort... the state comfort.. we'll get ther.e.

trump says it..that type of context is not afforded..offering comfort, the country comfort..an easing of worry or what have you..

odd juxtaposition...

and said on air..it's all going to be fine, then we'll go fishing..etc..

shouldnt the crazed now attack him for downplaying the virus??
Both Cuomos are dangerous lunatics. Andrew hates President Trump and America more than he loves the people of his state, and Fredo is disseminating communist Chinese propaganda on behalf of his masters.

reason10

Governor
The only way what Cuomo said is downplaying the virus is if you taken it out of context.
Kinda like you snowflakes and fake news media hacks treat Trump on a daily basis. You take EVERY brilliant remark of his out of context. And you get butt hurt when he calls you on it and doesn't put up with your lying bullshitt.

ah. now we're gettign some where.....

so, context is applicable? but should not be afforded to trump?

i'm really trying to understand the methodology of this whole thing....

so cuomo..thats context.. offering his brother comfort... the state comfort.. we'll get ther.e.

trump says it..that type of context is not afforded..offering comfort, the country comfort..an easing of worry or what have you..

odd juxtaposition...
Calling the virus a hoax or a minor flu wasn't offering anyone comfort or hope.