• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gov Cuomo just interviewed his brother Chris (Cnn)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Awww, your president looks stupid and the Cuomos are adding to it by looking much better. Being strong for your brother shouldn’t be allowed, right? This is a new level of pathetic when it comes to whataboutisms. I honestly thought you were kidding. Can we call this CCDS?
It was actually a very touching exchange between the Cuomo brothers. They are two very bright guys who obviously have a wonderful relationship, busting each other’s chops in a good natured, sophisticated way. They are clearly not only brothers, but also best friends. And I assure you - their conversation bore NO relationship to anything Trump has ever said.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Didn’t say otherwise . :)
You posted United States Of America

NYC is just a city in the USA that's the epicenter

If only Cuomo had bought ventilators instead of solar panels in 2015 it may not be the epicenter

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
and said on air..it's all going to be fine, then we'll go fishing..etc..

shouldnt the crazed now attack him for downplaying the virus??
People watch Cuomo's pressers every day. Not one person would accuse him of downplaying the virus. Pulled that right out of your bum, didn't you? Now who's "crazed," hmm?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
To be supportive for family is not even close to the same thing as taking this virus seriously. The Cuomo's have hurt your tender little feelings by insulting the president you worship that has made idiot statement after idiot statement. You're desperate and so you attack people for things that don't apply an ounce of common sense. It looks pathetic and nobody is buying it, other than fellow worshipers, using false whataboutisms to try and provide the head moron for being a head moron.

Better?
who are phils "fellow worshipers"?
what human worship other humans!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well I guess what we have here are two distinct sets of people here in anticipation of the upcoming election. Trump and his supporters have given him an A+ in his handling of this ordeal. Others myself included believe that he kind of bungled it and may have caused undo damage and loss of life in the way he handled it. It does not really matter now as we seem to be on the right track. However I believe it will be an issue in the election and as always, which ever side does the best job in PR will probably carry the day in November. I expect this petty quibbling and finger pointing to last right up to the day of the election. That’s the nature of this beast known as Politicaljack.

Cheers
I posted the link of Trump being up 13 points by dems for how he's handling it

OCF said Biden could come in and handle it, WHERE'S JOE......instead of Cuomo and now dems wanting to Draft Cuomo for 2020...……..if I were running for POTUS in an election year be damn if I'd let a Governor taking the top spot dealing with the pandemic.

Majority know why Biden isn't on TV with his gaffes

Race is almost tied..keep Biden hidden

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Did he say that "it's all going to be fine" like you stated, or that it is all going to be fine for hi bother, being a supportive family member?

I know you're being snarky, but there's a big difference between not taking the virus seriously and being strong for a sick loved one. Surely you aren't trying to mock people for not wanting to see Americans losing their lives rapidly like this, right?
"hi brother" was he stoned!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Awww, your president looks stupid and the Cuomos are adding to it by looking much better. Being strong for your brother shouldn’t be allowed, right? This is a new level of pathetic when it comes to whataboutisms. I honestly thought you were kidding. Can we call this CCDS?
our president looks stupid. yes.
coumos look good.

who siad that is not allowed? not me.

pathetic is what oyu do and you cant back it up...just silly shit...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
People watch Cuomo's pressers every day. Not one person would accuse him of downplaying the virus. Pulled that right out of your bum, didn't you? Now who's "crazed," hmm?
see what i mean...

@now_what

stupid, made up shit...see. like catching flies on sticky paper..

(even funnier is the employ of your own (the both of you) stupid-as-shit tactics...to net you both....)

sigh.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I posted the link of Trump being up 13 points by dems for how he's handling it

OCF said Biden could come in and handle it, WHERE'S JOE......instead of Cuomo and now dems wanting to Draft Cuomo for 2020...……..if I were running for POTUS in an election year be damn if I'd let a Governor taking the top spot dealing with the pandemic.

Majority know why Biden isn't on TV with his gaffes

Race is almost tied..keep Biden hidden

Biden is not an elected official at his time. He can not just “take the top spot” Dawg.

Jack4freedom

Governor
So why has Cuomo failed New York so badly? Too worried about fishing with his ding dong brother?
New York has some of the best fly fishing in the country up along US Route 17 between Montecello and Binghamton...Both Cuomos are first rate gentlemen and pretty nice guys too. Real New Yorkers.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Biden is not an elected official at his time. He can not just “take the top spot” Dawg.
He can campaign, he can be on TV daily, he's all but the 2020 nom and allowing a governor take the top spot...…..his handling of swine flu isn't something he can brag on.

Mick

The Right is always right
New York has some of the best fly fishing in the country up along US Route 17 between Montecello and Binghamton...Both Cuomos are first rate gentlemen and pretty nice guys too. Real New Yorkers.
His state is a mess

Jack4freedom

Governor
He can campaign, he can be on TV daily, he's all but the 2020 nom and allowing a governor take the top spot...…..his handling of swine flu isn't something he can brag on.
Biden is resting up and trying to keep his foot out of his mouth right now. He’s letting Trump do all of the talking while Bloomberg’s team is editing thousands of hours of video tape which will be presented in 30 second to 2 minute of Trump gaffes. These professionally produced clips with copy written by very smart people will be blasting the airwaves in battleground states down the stretch of the general election. Trump needs to fire up his brain before running his mouth. (FAT CHANCE)

Whoever is handling the media for Biden’s campaign should play it very close to the vest right now. The last thing Joe wants to do is to get in a turd throwing contest with Trump, who is a world class turd thrower. Joe needs to play it cool and let Donald beat himself. Rope a Dope, if you will. It’s still pretty early.

No one ever said he called the virus a hoax. People did say he called the Dem reaction to the virus a hoax. Which he obviously did, in addition to denying and minimizing the risk posed by the virus in every other way imaginable.
Many, many of your fellow death-cultists have said exactly that. Including you, and your racist billionaire candidate Mike Bloomberg.

Even after Trump explained his remarks, some Democrats — including former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg — continued to wrongly accuse Trump of describing the coronavirus as a “hoax.”

A day later, former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a Democrat, similarly criticized Trump at a Biden rally on March 1 in Norfolk, Virginia.

“We got a guy in the White House who doesn’t know anything about patriotism, doesn’t know anything about empathy,” McAuliffe said. “He said the coronavirus was a hoax.”
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/trump-and-the-new-hoax/