• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gov Cuomo just interviewed his brother Chris (Cnn)

EatTheRich

President
New York has had quite a few Republican Mayors. Guiliani, back when he was sane for one. I think Lindsay was too. I feel the same as you about visiting but not wanting to live there. After 5-6 days I can‘t wait to get back up here to my mini ranch in LA. I’ve been going back there since the ‘70s and I have always loved the vibe, the music, the people, the food and especially the Irish Pubs. I know a lot of people there who have worked at the same place for 40+ years. The NYPD and the FDNY are great. Many of the people I know are either old or retired cops and firemen. The rest of the state is pretty damn nice too. Lot of forests, rivers, lakes, farmland and mountains. Also rich in American Historical sites. Definitely one of the jewels of this great country for sure.
Bloomberg was a Republican mayor too.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Obama effed up healthcare and forced millions of poor to take on medical debt they could not afford. The debt that the poor would be racking up Under Obama would be staggering now.
I am sorry. My truly dumb base members think someone called the virus a hoax. While slobberingly worshiping over Oblammo. Of course- he waited until 1000 people croaked to say "duh' a lot and call it an emergency.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
If only trump had prepared for this, then the US wouldn’t have more cases than anywhere in the world, with over 1,000 people dying per day.

If only he would have banned Travel to and from China in January. Then all that would be left would be to call him Xenophobic.

Oops wait- that happened already. (not long after the WHO said it couldn't be transmitted human to human.

derp.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Awww, your president looks stupid and the Cuomos are adding to it by looking much better. Being strong for your brother shouldn’t be allowed, right? This is a new level of pathetic when it comes to whataboutisms. I honestly thought you were kidding. Can we call this CCDS?
Cuomos really do look better. Lying about shortages of masks and equipment. Family members getting the disease. Whew ! Brilliant !

Last edited:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
If only he would have banned Travel to and from China in January. Then all that would be left would be to call him Xenophobic.

Oops wait- that happened already. (not long after the WHO said it couldn't be transmitted human to human.

derp.
Oh travel from China....clap clap clap....haha, that’s all he can try to tout and of course, being the obedient worshiper you are, eat that out of his hand. Where are the tests? Ventilators? Masks?

Aww it’s okay, you didn’t know.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am sorry. My truly dumb base members think someone called the virus a hoax. While slobberingly worshiping over Oblammo. Of course- he waited until 1000 people croaked to say "duh' a lot and call it an emergency.
now what thinks only 16 died between April and Oct...…..Snopes told him so

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Calling the virus a hoax or a minor flu wasn't offering anyone comfort or hope.
Oh yes, and how many times did he say that it was going to be over with soon we have 15 with coronavirus says Trump a while back and pretty soon it will be down to one. The only reason we weren’t testing was because he did not want anyone to see the numbers because he was afraid it would hurt his reelection.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Cuomo downplayed the virus? Each and every day he does the polar opposite at his pressers
No way in hell has Cuomo ever downplayed the situation. He works all day long trying to remedy the situation while Trump Pretends like it isn’t a serious thing.

Days

Commentator
is that why epicenter is NYC?
OMG, is that sore thumb... do you have to point it out? Can't you just let the guy sit there and pretend Cuomo is golden, has done the very best response to this pandemic? Do you have to go and mention that NYC, which was not in the lead, not even experiencing much, then shot up into the hottest spot on earth? Geeez, Dawg, why are you such a killjoy? This guy wants to pretend that the guy with the worst reaction on earth is wonderful, do you have to bust his bubble?

Let sleeping dogs lie. Lie their assesoff.

Cuomo has been perfect on coronavirus pandemic...

omg, you can't make this sh*t up.

Look, I gotta say something. POLITICS = LIARS. Everyone in politics is a professional liar. I know of one guy who talks politics and gives the straight poop, but that's because he's a comedian turned progressive blogger, he's never been a politician and never intends to be. Meet jimmy Dore...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Cuomo downplayed the virus? Each and every day he does the polar opposite at his pressers
ABSOLUTELY!! Phil must’ve been watching it with his eyes wide shut as usual. I’ve been watching the brothers exchanging jokes and also exchanging how horrible this virus is by someone who is experiencing it. So Andrew says one thing to comfort his brother and of course a Trumpy is going to take it out of context saying he was downplaying it. That is the biggest bunch of horse shit I have ever seen on this site and that is saying a lot. Andrew Cuomo has worked his butt off trying to find remedies for this While Trump has been Delegating his own responsibilities.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
and said on air..it's all going to be fine, then we'll go fishing..etc..

shouldnt the crazed now attack him for downplaying the virus??
Grasping at straws. You are doing a disservice to Governor Cuomo who has worked his butt off , by making up shit like you just did. He wasn’t downplaying anything. He said this is going to be over and that is downplaying it? Of course it is going to be over someday or will all be dead. He didn’t say it is going to be over SOON. Trump has said that more than once. Cuomo was trying to comfort his brother, while Trump tries to comfort his crazy voters. There has been at least three times they’ve talked together on TV and Chris has talked about his good days but the n has talked about the fever and being out of his head. Neither of them were downplaying anything

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
not what i said. each downplayed the virus. now attack?

oh wait....or did you say there could be some rationale behind it...but that allowance you're only affording cuomo? how interesting..
HE DID NOT NOR EVER HAS downplayed it. That is a lie by you to downplay Trumps sick remarks.
You are really fond of that POS, aren’t you.